BY BECCA

A full coverage, lightweight concealing crème with natural, long-lasting finish.

• BECCA Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème is such a amazing formul...1 Answers
  • How does this look on darker skin tones since it's the same color...1 Answers
  • I always used Tarte shape tape concealer I was wondering if this ...2 Answers
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème
  • "this concealer is heaven it leaves no cracks when you go to set it makes your dark circles with disappear to nothing" in 16 reviews
  • "i bought this on a whim and actually used it a lot more than i thought i would. it is great for everyday use. it is light and does not crease if set with a setting powder. it is thick but blending is so easy. this has lasted me forever. i would recommend this. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is not my favorite. while it does have great coverage, it is too much for my combination/oily skin. i tried the shade banana and used it up, but i will not repurchase. would be good for someone who has drier skin. you definitely need to set this with powder. it is very heavy in texture, but if you have bad acne scarring you will like this for coverage." in 7 reviews
Chrystal M.
Lewis McChord, WA
Review for: Banana more...
This covers dark circles like magic! I wish my undereye area was less dry and textured! I had to return it because it clings to dry areas around my eyes and yes I do properly moisturize and prime. I need to go get their undereye brightener though that stuff is even more amazing as it seems to be more moisturizing.
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
Review for: Brulee more...
i used this as an under eye concealer and it just sat in the few small lines i have and made them look waaay bigger than they are. its very thick and oil and that just isn't the type of makeup i can use on my skin. maybe to cover a pimple or something it would work good because it is FULLLLLL coverage
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme # Banana 4.5G/0.16Oz more...
Love love love! I’m medium skin tone but I bought the shade banana. It really helps to brighten my under eyes and I only need the smallest amount. It weirdly smells like old timey makeup but I kind of love that. The price is somewhat high but for the amount that you use each time, it’s gonna last me forever so I don’t mind.
Also, my undereye concealer always creases normally but this one doesn’t!
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Brulee more...
Highly recommend. Doesn’t crease. Covers all of the things I don’t want seen. It’s magic for my under eyes. It’s buildable if you’re an insomniac. Lasts the better part of the day. A little pricier but in my opinion it’s worth it’s weight in gold.
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Macadamia more...
I never knew what I was missing until I tried this concealer!! I absolutely love it and it is the best at covering up my blemishes and dark under eye circles. I use this after my foundation and blend it out and it usually lasts all day!
Kyla B.
Portland, OR
I am on my second jar of this concealer. It is thick texture, but I like it because it keeps my under eyes bright, smooth, and hydrated, and it doesn't emphasize fine lines or wrinkles. This product also lasts me a long time, much longer than concealers in a tube.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: Macadamia more...
So far, this is my favorite concealer. It’s super easy to apply and provides heavy coverage for my dark circles. The only issue I have is that it does crease when I combine it with the under eye corrector by Becca
Suzette G.
Looking past the price(+$30), I have to say I am hooked on this product. I'm always very willing to purchase new concealers and try them because there are so many out there that conceal different things and there are different colors to cancel out skin problems. I have been using the shade Banana which I originally thought was not going to work against my very tan skin, but it works like a dream to camouflage my very dark black circles under my eyes. The first thing I love about Becca products is their elegant and sleek packaging. This concealing creme comes in a pot so I tend to use my right ring finger to apply it; I've noticed that this concealer is very thick compared to some of the others that I've used so a little goes a long way. I dip my finger in and get just the tiniest amount for each eye and dab three little circles under each eye. I will either use a blending sponge or a small kabuki brush to gently blend the concealer onto the dark circles and somewhat into the corner of my inner eye. I think the yellow color of this product not only hides my dark circles but also brightens up my eye area and acts like a highlight, which I love! I always set my liquid makeup with a powder so I don't get sweaty or oily and after I set my undereye area this concealer isn't going anywhere. It doesn't feel like against my skin and doesn't cake off throughout the day, no matter how hot it is or what I'm doing. I think I have gotten my moneys worth as this pot should last me for at least six months because I use so little everyday. Great job Becca cosmetics!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Review for: Tahini more...
Amazing concealer! Goes on smooth and creamy! Doesn't settle into fine lines and crevices! Provides full coverage for everything from sun spots to undereye darkness to pimples. Long lasting when set with powder. And, available in a wide variety of shades! My favorite concealer!
Elizabeth M.
Birmingham, AL
I use this in "banana" to cover acne spots. I use my finger to apply a small amount and then let it sit for a minute or two before patting it out to blend. I wear it underneath a powder foundation usually. It looks great and natural and has great coverage when first applied but it does not last very long, only about 4 hours or so before things start peaking through. I have tried it to cover under eyes as well, and it's too thick to blend well over such a large area in my opinion. I plan to finish it but probably will not repurchase.
J F.
I got this concealer thinking it will be liquidish but realized it's very thick -- what do I do ?? Anyway I can get it liquidish to glow in the skin or no -- what is a good concealer to use which will have good coverage !
natalia n.
Caldwell, ID
Looking for a new concealer, does it stay on all day ?
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
I have been looking for concealer that works on dry skin and I love BECCA. But every foundation or concealer I use it never works for my skin!
Geeta I.
Does this crease even when set with powder?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Does it crease under the eye?