BY BECCA

A full-coverage yet breathable foundation in lightweight cream Formulated with a high content of pigment & water Combines a good balance of 21 % pure pigment & 22 % water Perfectly hides imperfections, redness, dark spots & uneven texture Renders you a... see more...

• Anybody try this yet??? It looks great. Wondering if it's a good ...1 Answers
Chelsie H.
Hopkinsville
Goodness gracious, I have just swapped off of MAC foundation for this holy grail. My face has stopped breaking out and I get a full coverage look with less product! Looks amazing!!! New fave foundation and I'm the pickiest when it comes to foundation and a full coverage, flawless look.
LaVondra M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite full coverage foundations! Its water based and lightweight, longwear and water resistant. The key with this foundation is to blend and you only need a little at a time. I find that it puts way too much on the skin when you use a beauty blender, buff it on with a buffing foundation brush and use the beauty blender afterwards to pat it down and it lookes even more natural! I also thin it down sometimes with their First light primer or the liquid highlighter when i want a little less coverage. I keep 3 colors on hand if i want to add demension, my regular color, a lighter shade and a darker shade!
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks very natural on the skin which is great. Nice matte coverage. But it transfers even when set with powder or a setting spray. And it break up on my forehead and t zone after 5 hours. It doesn't really help conceal large pores either even with the becca matte primer. I wish I could like it more but I don't.
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg it's one of my favorite foundation and full coverage I ever tried it's a totally must have it's and all day wear blending perfectly with my skin and I only wished the bottle was a little more bigger but I love it will totally be buying it again
Kylie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. It works well to cover all acne and acne scars. I will definitely be buying again. It's long lasting. It is a little expensive but well worth the money and I will recommend to others.
Celene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this foundation for oily skin and full coverage, for the first hour or 2 my makeup looked amazing then after my face just started to get super oily and shiny even after I baked and used primer
Alondra M.
Los Angeles
For me, this foundation is a no. It caked up really bad and creased on my face around my eyes nose and lip area. It is also a thick foundation, which isn't my cup of tea.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this at all it looked like a mask and wasn't good for my skin. I would not recommend or purchase again. In fact I returned it and never looked back.
April S.
Rio Rico, AZ
First off I love becca!! But this was a complete fail. It's way too thick, & leaves your skin very dry. You cannot blend well from how thick, & quickly it dries.
Natalie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my thing. Extreme full coverage.. I personlly do not like a heavy thick look. But.. if that's your desire, this will definitelybe cover it up!!
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody try this yet??? It looks great. Wondering if it's a good as they say.