BY BECCA

A full-coverage yet breathable foundation in lightweight cream Formulated with a high content of pigment & water Combines a good balance of 21 % pure pigment & 22 % water Perfectly hides imperfections, redness, dark spots & uneven texture Renders you a... see more...

• Anybody try this yet??? It looks great. Wondering if it's a good ...1 Answers
LaVondra M.
LaVondra M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
One of my favorite full coverage foundations! Its water based and lightweight, longwear and water resistant. The key with this foundation is to blend and you only need a little at a time. I find that it puts way too much on the skin when you use a beauty blender, buff it on with a buffing foundation brush and use the beauty blender afterwards to pat it down and it lookes even more natural! I also thin it down sometimes with their First light primer or the liquid highlighter when i want a little less coverage. I keep 3 colors on hand if i want to add demension, my regular color, a lighter shade and a darker shade!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
It looks very natural on the skin which is great. Nice matte coverage. But it transfers even when set with powder or a setting spray. And it break up on my forehead and t zone after 5 hours. It doesn't really help conceal large pores either even with the becca matte primer. I wish I could like it more but I don't.
Adilene R.
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Omg it's one of my favorite foundation and full coverage I ever tried it's a totally must have it's and all day wear blending perfectly with my skin and I only wished the bottle was a little more bigger but I love it will totally be buying it again
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Absolutely love this product. It works well to cover all acne and acne scars. I will definitely be buying again. It's long lasting. It is a little expensive but well worth the money and I will recommend to others.
Celene M.
Celene M.
I was recommended this foundation for oily skin and full coverage, for the first hour or 2 my makeup looked amazing then after my face just started to get super oily and shiny even after I baked and used primer
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Los Angeles
For me, this foundation is a no. It caked up really bad and creased on my face around my eyes nose and lip area. It is also a thick foundation, which isn't my cup of tea.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
I didn't like this at all it looked like a mask and wasn't good for my skin. I would not recommend or purchase again. In fact I returned it and never looked back.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Not my thing. Extreme full coverage.. I personlly do not like a heavy thick look. But.. if that's your desire, this will definitelybe cover it up!!
April S.
April S.
Rio Rico, AZ
First off I love becca!! But this was a complete fail. It's way too thick, & leaves your skin very dry. You cannot blend well from how thick, & quickly it dries.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Warrior
This foundation has great coverage and lasts all day. It's probably not best for every day use, but i love wearing it when I'm going out.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody try this yet??? It looks great. Wondering if it's a good as they say.