BY BECCA

A set of two Becca 24/7 Tints™ for eyes and cheeks that deliver natural-looking color day and night. 24/7 Tints features a blendable kit with two Beach Tints and two Eye Tints to give natural-looking color to eyes and cheeks. They're infused with vitamin E-rich, oil-free formulas to soothe skin, and they're water-resistant and streak-free for stay-put hues. This set contains:- 2 x 0.24 oz. Eye Tint in Romanticism (mauve bronze), Gilt (golden bronze)- 2 x 0.24 oz. Beach Tint in Raspberry (deep berry pink), Grapefruit (pale coral pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product may contain carmine as a color additive.

Eva K.
new york, NY
Obsessed with Becca beach tint!! Especially the raspberry hue. Gives your lips a natural stain and provides the most beautiful, natural flush on your cheeks. Super long lasting - my favorite makeup product in the summer (this lasts even after a dip in the pool or ocean.) Totally brilliant!
Amanda P.
Farmington, NY
This is a great set of lip, cheek and eye colors. The colors look a lot brighter than when they are applied. If you want a natural look, these colors will defitnitly will give them to you. The eye colors aren't easy to apply, I found it better to apply with my finger and blend. The color for the lips is a tint and will give your lips color but it tends to make them dry and flaky. I recommend using a balm over the color to keep them hydrated and the color looking more vibrant.
Emily W.
Princeton , NJ
Not pigmented and just sits very sticky upon my lips. Transfers far too easily for my liking and it's a pretty expensive lip product. For the price, I would recommend checking out the occ lip tars instead.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com