BY BECCA

A true beauty multitasker, this patent-pending brush cuts makeup application time in half by replacing 10 other brushes and tools. From start to finish, primer to powder, The One Perfecting Brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between. Non-porous, high-quality natural hair allows product to sit on top of bristles rather than absorbing, ensuring a seamless application with no wasted product. It can be used effectively as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki, or sponge. The bristles are packed in a 3.5 inch horizontal design allowing you to effortlessly and evenly cover larger or smaller surface areas. The density of the brush creates a smooth, even, and airbrushed application every time, taking the guesswork out of brushwork. Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application. Long, flexible bristles make a variety of application techniques possible including: targeted application, stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting. The bristles are free of dye, ensuring they will not lose shape or softness over time, and the unique shape of the handle and soft-touch finish provide complete control during application, allowing you to create your desired look. The bristles are reinforced with shed-resistant technology. However, the brush may lose strands during use. As with the hair on your head, this is completely natural and will lessen with use and proper care.

Buy on Sephora
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely LOVE this brush! It's huge, which makes it perfect for setting powders. I've had it for a couple weeks now, and I like quick, simple makeup in the summertime. I've been applying a BB cream with my fingers, then using my Becca brush to set it with powder, a quick sweep of contour powder, followed by blush and highlight. Other than my shadow brushes, I haven't used any other face brush since I got this one. I really like the flat handle design, it makes it easy for me to hold and position it where I want it. I would definitely recommend it, but wait until a sale/rewards points /promo etc to help with the steep price tag.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
I am obsessed with this brush! I use it for contouring and highlighting powders as well as blush. It's large and is great for a natural looking application. Some people have said that they had issues with this brush shedding, I haven't come across that problem. I have washed it several times and use it everyday. The brush is comfortable in your hand and the goat hair is extremely soft. Though this brush is expensive it has replaced several brushes I use when applying makeup. I highly recommend this Becca brush!
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
A lot of people complain about shedding. I had that issue too. Then I returned it and got a new one. I haven't had any issues with the new one. Maybe there are some bad lots? I love this brush because it's so big that it saves me time. It also beautifully blends for an airbrushed effect. You can technically use it to do your whole face, but I like using a blush brush for my blush and highlight. I find this one to be too big for that.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
This brush is so soft and really does all that they claim. I do have issues with shedding as others have mentioned, but it's minimal and easily brushed off. The finish is so flawless and smooth that the shedding is worth it for me. I have noticed makeup applies better and shedding is minimized when I use a very light hand and follow the instructions.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I've been wanting to try the new becca products along with this brush. It looks like it would be easier to blend with because if it's shape. I will try to purchase later on and do another review on this. Due to the price I'll definitely have to save up for the products.
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
I've never tried this bush but I can't wait to get in my hands and try it with my makeup....I've seen it on a lot of big makeup YouTubers and I must say that brush really gets the job done!!.... I'm dying to get that brush and have that as on my collectibles!!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
The size of this brush is amazing and the way it moves the product gives a flawless application. The hairs are so soft and don't hold product at all. It's a bit pricey but honestly it's worth every penny!! And I would for sure buy this again!! Love thissss
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Saint Peters, MO
It's a great brush... Soft, dense, easy to hold... The only issue I have with this brush is the size.. It is so large, that it is difficult to use for one swipe application. I end of using the tip of this brush for highlighting.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
I do like this brush for certain uses. Liquid and pressed powder are great and it works great with most becca products. What I don't like about it is it's misleading saying it does the job of 10 brushes in one.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This brush is not worth the price I returned it after trying to use it multiple time I left hairs and streaks in my foundation it looked horrible after one wash I would not recommend. Cool concept but junk
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
Do you find this brush blends creams, liquids, or powders better? Also how do you clean this?
Torrie R.
Torrie R.
Peoria, AZ
Is this really worth $50 for a brush?????
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
Does this works good? i really want it
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
BECCA vs Laura Mercier Brush? I want to buy the best quality! Ghanés for your answer
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
What do you use this brush for the most?