BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By for Women - 025 Oz Bronzer, 025 Oz

A bronzer that's inspired by sun-drenched destinations for a sunkissed glow. It blends pigments with liquids to deliver its unparalleled, creamy feel.

Is this product for those with a tanner complexion? I’m always looking for a good bronzer for the summertime!
Start your review of Becca Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By Becca for Women - 0.25 Oz Bronzer, 0.25 Oz!
amnah A.
Becca Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By Becca for Women - 0.25 Oz Bronzer, 0.25 Oz uploaded by amnah A.
It is the best bronzer ever that gives you the most gorgeous glow. I can say that it gives skin a sun kissed glow. I have fair skin and this bronzer gives me a natural look with a pleasant warmness. It blends out perfect, especially when you set your foundation with a translucent powder first. It is also good level of pigment, buildable and hard to make a mistake with it. This bronzer makes you look healthy. I really like it and would recommend it.
Jessica H.
Becca Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By Becca for Women - 0.25 Oz Bronzer, 0.25 Oz uploaded by Jessica H.
This just wasn't that great of formula for whatever reason. Becca was my first bronzer ever and I have used another shade for years. I got this instead and it doesn't blend. I look like I have bruises on my face. Maybe it's just not good with my skin tone because Capri Coast is the best ever!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Becca Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By Becca for Women - 0.25 Oz Bronzer, 0.25 Oz uploaded by Adrienne S.
This BECCA bronzer in the shade Bronzed Bondi was one of my absolute favorites before the brand went out of business. I know that a few of BECCA’s old products are still available through Smashbox now, but unfortunately I don’t think this bronzer is one of those products 😬
Rosy B.
This bronzer is so pretty. My skin looks sun kissed when I use it as a contour! I really love it and it helps me feel/look warmer through the winter! I like the glow ✨✨ I would recommend this product!
Francielly S.
Becca Sunlit Bronzer - Bronzed Bondi By Becca for Women - 0.25 Oz Bronzer, 0.25 Oz uploaded by Francielly S.
My favorite bronzer ever! It gives to my skin a glow, and a little sparkling. I’m gonna grab a new one before Becca closes the brand :(
Stephanie  C.
Lebanon, TN
This was a great bronzer for a very good price. I hate that it has been discontinued. It does lean a little red in undertone but just more of a sun-kissed look then an unnatural look. It is very easy to blend and leaves a soft glow that elevates your entire look.
Ashley  N.
Royal, AR
I've been using this for a little over 2 months and I must say I am satisfied with it. I don't have any cons that I can think of.
Sarah S.
Senneville, QC
I love this product. It gives a natural, sun-kissed look with minimal application. It's a bit shimmery, so not appropriate for contouring. I took off one star because the price is quite high compared to some other bronzers that are *almost* as good.
Cindy O.
Waxahachie, TX
Use this bronzer for a sun kissed glow! I add on top of a matte bronzer or cream bronzer. Slight shimmer but not glittery.
Danielle  N.
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
My favourite bronzer. Got it for a Christmas present and I’ve never went back. It’s such a lovely sparkly colour and it goes on the face so well. It’s affordable and easy to apply. I love it 10/10 would recommend