BY BECCA #27 in Bronzer

A bronzer that's inspired by sun-drenched destinations for a sunkissed glow. With a shade for every skintone, this neutral bronzer imparts healthy-looing warmth so that skin looks sunkissed never orange. Each beach-inspired bronzer features BECCA's iconic Shimmering Skin Perfector® formula that's custom-made with subtle shimmer, and it blends pigments with liquids to deliver its unparalleled, creamy feel. The powder's silky texture lets you customize your glow go from subtly sunkissed to a just-stepped-off-the-beach bronze. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates Bali Sands: Inspired by the glistening warm sands of Bali, this soft golden-beige will give the look of a subtle bronze and all over warmth to fair skintones. Capri Coast: This warm golden-brown shade achieves perfect sunkissed radiance on light-to-medium skintones. Bronzed Bondi: This medium amber shade for medium skintones evokes a dreamy, all-day at the beach tanned look. Ipanema Sun: The medium auburn brown hue is inspired by the sun-drenched shores of Ipanema to give medium-to-dark skintones a healthy-looking, golden glow. Maui Nights: Perfect for deep skintones, the ultra-rich, sienna-kissed bronzed color evokes the rich, warm glow of mesmerizing Maui. see more...

• matte or glitter?3 Answers
  • is it pigmented enough for tan skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this bronzer in the shade Maui Nights? I'm inter...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tara P.
Tara P.
Plantsville, CT
Woahhhhh! I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I tried this bronzer from Becca! It doesn't look really special in the pan, but holy moly it's fantastic on the skin!!! I set my face with a translucent powder & then apply this to my cheekbones...and it's magical!! It has a beautiful luminosity to it! It's not sparkly or glittery, it just gives a beautiful sheen to the face. I can't explain it!! The color of PERFECTION! It's not too orange or grey toned. The color just gives you that idea sunkissed look, which I'm always aiming for!
I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this bronzer! I'm so glad I picked it up, based on reviews from YouTube!
For reference, I'm very pale & I use the shade Capri Coast. I found Bali Sands to be a wee bit too light for my (already) pale skin.
Juqee T.
Juqee T.
Emeryville
Review for: Bronzed Bondi (medium amber), Ipanema Sun (medium auburn brown)
I couldn't help myself so ended up getting 2 of them - Bronzed Bondi & Ipanema Sun. These are SO GOOD. I don't think I can go back to anything else now. It's my perfect summer sunshine in a compact! FYI, I'm Asian with medium skin tone (=MUFE stick Y405, Color IQ 3Y08). Bronzed Bondi is perfect for subtly warming up my skin. It instantly makes my skin glow like the perfect healthy sun kissed look. Ipanema Sun is a bit deeper so when I want to push a bit more, this comes super handy. It's dark enough so I can use it to contour. These 2 are perfect combo. It's a bit of a splurge but I'm glad I got both of them. I have bunch of contour + bronzer type of palettes from other brands but none of them gave me this kind of perfect glow. Something about this formula! Love love love these!

[Swatch from the right to left]
Capri Coast, Bronzed Bondi, Ipanema Sun, Radiant Bronze Light (Hourglass)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Riverside, CA
I was randomly browsing ulta the other day and had some points to spend, then this beauty caught my eye. I noticed it had some slight shimmer in it, but when I swatched it, it didn't transfer to the skin and just gave a luminous beachy glow. I picked up the color Capri coast for my nc20 skin and it looks beautiful! I love this bronzer sooo much and it's become a new favorite of mine. Would use it for contour because of the slight luminosity in it, however it's a great everyday bronzer for summer and I definitely recommend it. Becca hasn't disappointed me!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Maui Night (ultra-rich sienna-kissed bronze), Ipanema Sun (medium auburn brown)
As usual, love Becca! The Maui Nights is a beautiful reddish brown color. As I've learned Becca can go from sheer to dark with just a few swipes. I live the red/rust? Color to it. I have used it as a bronzer alone without much need for blush, Ive used it on my lids, and lips for continuity with a simple look. Love it!
Impanema sun doesnt have the reddishness to it. It is more of a straight bronzer. Another one that looks dark in the packaging but does not apply that way unless you build it up. The shimmer in both these is anywhere from high luminosity to subltle. Depending on amount applied, blending, and finishing powder if you need to give it a step down. Would deffinately recommend to anyone and purchace again!
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
woodbury, MN
Okay guys, this bronzer right here is amazing. If you are looking for an all over bronzer rather than a contour bronzer this is for you!
Looking at the pan I shuddered at the glitter thinking how will I make this work? Applied though, it gives you that bronzed goddess look.
The sparkle doesn't show up when searched or worn but contributes to the overall glow it gives. Honestly, since I tried this I haven't been able to not use it during makeup application.
I bought an individual pan first in Capri Coast and then got the BeccaxChrissey so now I have two shades ✊
Corbi P.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried this bronzor in the store and fell in love with it the moment that I saw it. I had already previously had a make-up on for the day but I forgot to apply bronzer and thank God I discovered this beautiful baby. This bronzer not only had my skin glowing but it lasted all day long even in the coming night. I gotten gotten so many compliments on how golden it made my skin look. I highly recommend this bronzer to anyone.
Maya S.
Maya S.
He probado este bronzor en la tienda y me enamore de él el momento que lo vi. Yo ya había tenido un maquillaje para el día, pero me olvidé de aplicar bronzer y gracias a Dios que descubrí este hermoso bebé. Este bronceador no sólo tenía mi piel resplandeciente, sino que duró todo el día, incluso en la noche que viene. Me dieron muchos elogios sobre cómo dorado hizo mi piel. Recomiendo encarecidamente este bronzer a cualquiera
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Ipanema Sun (medium auburn brown)
Best bronzer I've ever tried! Ipanema Sun is easy to work with, blendable, very natural radiant finish (not shimmery at all), gorgeous colors that look like a natural tan and not like a bronzer. This bronzer is perfection! It gives a beautiful warmth to my skin and I also use it as a blush. I've never considered a bronzer to be this buttery but this thing is silky and smooth. Absolutely stunning on the skin, the perfect amount of color to balance out the face. I'd buy this over Hoola or even Chanel any day!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Review for: Ipanema Sun (medium auburn brown)
When I first swatched this bronzer I thought there’s no way this will be dark enough for me & it’s one of the darkest colors. However, I was wrong! This bronzer is amazing it’s not too dark not too light & it doesn’t have the weird orangey or grey tone that most bronzers have its perfect! When you first look at it the shimmers make you think it’s going to be more like a highlighter but it’s not at all! This is the best bronzer ever! I don’t know what BECCA used to cook this stuff up in the lab but they’re doing a great job!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Capri Coast (warm golden-brown)
Oh My Gosh!!!! I'm in love with this bronzer! Hoola bronzer from Benefit had been my ride or die bronzer for the better part of 10+ years. With this Becca bronzer though, there's so many different colors that multiple skin tones can use it. Hoola was 1 universal shade. This bronzer gives you this beautiful skin kissed, touched by the sun glow. You can build the color up if you want a darker color if you've been in the sun or used self tanner. This bronzer is also great to use as an eye shadow for a monochromatic look.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Has anyone tried this product? If so, how did you like it? Does it show up good?
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
is it pigmented enough for tan skin?
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Miami , Fl
Is this a satin finish or a shimmer ?
Allison G.
Allison G.
Albany, GA
Does this bronzer have glitter in it? What is the finish like?
Lily M.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
BECCA Sunlit Bronzer is its natural looking glow and does it have glitter. ?