BY BECCA #66 in Foundation Sticks

Stick Foundation is a creamy, non-powdery formulation suitable for most skin types. It provides sheer-to-medium, natural-looking coverage; giving the illusion of perfect skin. With an SPF of 30+, this product protects against over 96% of UVA and UVB rays.

• My skin is very sensitive is a food product for me?1 Answers
  • How well does this foundation stick cover redness?1 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation?1 Answers
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This isn't the foundation for me. It's extremely full coverage perfect for a big day like a prom or a wedding. I would recommend a beauty blender for the application. As it was difficult for me to apply with a brush. Also, I would use their primer or another high-end primer.
Allison G.
This is just ok with me. I’m a foundation nut and while this was easy to apply, it was a little dark for my fair skin tone even though I purchased the lightest shade! If you’re a first time foundation stick user, this could be a good one to try!
Cynthia Z.
Greenfield , CA
I had really high hopes for this product but it wasn't as long lasting as I thought it would be and it was definitely not full coverage. Pros are it's affordable, cons are it's not full coverage. I'd recommend it to a beginner in makeup.
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
I'm a huge Becca fan but this was a dud for me. I have oily and acne prone skin and it made my skin feel very clogged. The color was beautiful but the texture was a little too weird for me. Maybe better for other skin types
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great foundation stick. Great coverage in a foundation! It looks like your skin but better. Pricey, but worth it in my opinion. Easy to apply and easy to blend out. 10/10 would recommend!
Maria P.
I Love the range of shades, texture, buildable. Easy and neat to apply and carry. I can mix and match color shades for contouring ext.....
Artesia M.
Jacksonville , FL
Definitely worth the Buy. a little bit goes a long way. Good to have in rotation if you like to switch your foundations up
Brittney C.
Cute, love that its in this. Would work for blemishes instead of pulling out the other foundations.
Tanya S.
Liked it. I can mix the colors to suit my skin tones needs. Great options. Good Coverage
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
Becca is my all time holy grail. I absolutely LOVE THE FOUNDATIONS! The formula is absolutely phenomenal! I do have the other foundation for hydration but this is a must have. The packaging is cute! And the product inside is amazing. Well worth every penny.
Stormi H.
Is the becca cosmetics foundation stick blendable and full coverage
Ginel M.
How good is the coverage on this foundation?
Cecilia O.
Grandview, WA
How well does this foundation stick cover redness?
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
I use a foundation stick similar to this but MAC brand. Can anybody give me a good comparison review? Anybody used both that would recommend one over the other? I don't know much about this brand!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
My skin is very sensitive is a food product for me?

back