BY BECCA

Stick Foundation is a creamy, non-powdery formulation suitable for most skin types. It provides sheer-to-medium, natural-looking coverage; giving the illusion of perfect skin. With an SPF of 30+, this product protects against over 96% of UVA and UVB rays.

• My skin is very sensitive is a food product for me?1 Answers
  • How well does this foundation stick cover redness?1 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation?1 Answers
Cynthia Z.
Greenfield , CA
I had really high hopes for this product but it wasn't as long lasting as I thought it would be and it was definitely not full coverage. Pros are it's affordable, cons are it's not full coverage. I'd recommend it to a beginner in makeup.
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
I'm a huge Becca fan but this was a dud for me. I have oily and acne prone skin and it made my skin feel very clogged. The color was beautiful but the texture was a little too weird for me. Maybe better for other skin types
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great foundation stick. Great coverage in a foundation! It looks like your skin but better. Pricey, but worth it in my opinion. Easy to apply and easy to blend out. 10/10 would recommend!
Maria P.
I Love the range of shades, texture, buildable. Easy and neat to apply and carry. I can mix and match color shades for contouring ext.....
Artesia M.
Jacksonville , FL
Definitely worth the Buy. a little bit goes a long way. Good to have in rotation if you like to switch your foundations up
Brittney C.
Cute, love that its in this. Would work for blemishes instead of pulling out the other foundations.
Tanya S.
Liked it. I can mix the colors to suit my skin tones needs. Great options. Good Coverage
Zahra M.
Qatif, Eastern province
The product is nice for whoever likes heavy foundations. The coverage is good. And I bought with a pretty good discount. The product is discontinued but you can still find some shades on strawberryNet.com for a very good deal.
Divya K.
New Delhi
This is an amazing product... love love love it.. smooth texture, good colour range, full coverage are its pros.. the only con is the quantity of product is less.. wud defntly recommend but now its discontinued thts sad..
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
This product is great for covering any of those pesky blemishes! Goes on easy, a little thick, but nothing a little smoothing out cant fix.
Stormi H.
Is the becca cosmetics foundation stick blendable and full coverage
Ginel M.
How good is the coverage on this foundation?
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
How well does this foundation stick cover redness?
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
I use a foundation stick similar to this but MAC brand. Can anybody give me a good comparison review? Anybody used both that would recommend one over the other? I don't know much about this brand!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
My skin is very sensitive is a food product for me?