BY BECCA

What it is:

An ultra-soft, luxurious, synthetic fiber kabuki brush designed to provide full, flawless coverage and fast, easy application for a perfected finish. Ideal for loose or pressed powders, perfect partner for our Soft Light Blurring Powder.

What it does:

From setting the face to contouring, the Soft Kabuki Brush is a makeup kit staple that ensures fool-proof makeup application. Smoothly applies product and provides ultimate precision on large and small areas of the face.

The flat, dense shape collects the perfect amount of product to buff and blend seamlessly for a soft, air brushed yet natural finish. This indispensable tool sculpts and defines your favorite features, and works beautifully with mineral, loose, or pressed powders.

How to use:

1. Use the BECCA Soft Kabuki Brush to evenly distribute powder for a perfected complexion.

2. Buff and polishes powders onto skin. Start at center of face and buff out in small, circular strokes.

3. Use the flat edge to contour underneath cheekbones.

• Is this brush synthetic?1 Answers
  • Is it cruelty free or murdered animal fur?1 Answers
  • I bought the new becca soft light blurring powder. I'm still not ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This brush is amazing . It's bristles are so soft and really does a great job applying the product. The handle is very sturdy so u know this is going to be a brush that will last you a long time .
Seong P.
At first, I thought this brush would be like any other synthetic kabuki brush, but boy, was I wrong! @BECCAcosmetics #softkabukibrush stands out to me in more than a few ways--first off, I love how it stands up (looks great displayed next to my #softlightblurringpowder on my vanity that I apply using this brush). Also, the bristles are soooo soft and moves so gracefully across the face! The length of the bristles and the density are just so perfect. I can honestly say that this is my new HG holy grail kabuki brush, even powder brush! I feel equally excited about all 3 of the new Becca products I received to try. My reviews are not biased whatsoever, I am a very honest reviewer and am not afraid to tell it like it is. I'm also very picky and particular so if I am impressed with something, you've gotta your hands on it!😍🙌🏼 I hope my reviews help you all out there wanting an honest reviews and please let me know if I can answer any questions about this or any product I've reviewed! 😘
Thao N.
Laurel, MD
Yes the brush is incredibly soft but is it practical? Will you reach for it every day? I do, but for a very specific purpose, and that is to bake under my contour, or in other words, to erase the contour that's gone outside of its designated area. The angles and flatness of the brush make it very awkward to use on the planes of the face - on the forehead or in the undereye/inner cheek area. Do you pat? You could, if you want dense circles of powder under your eyes. Do you blend? You could, but the angles of the brush and its density kick up powder into your eyes when you glide the brush outward. This is difficult to explain. So instead, let's talk about its best potential. It's so dense that you could pack quite a bit of powder into it and stamp, stamp, stamp it under your contour. It fits perfectly into the blank space between your cheek contour and jaw line. Bake with it, then use the same brush to flick the powder off. Or do what I do and just use a powder foundation.
Alyssa C.
Burbank, CA
First of all, the brush is extremely well-made. It's sturdy and professional looking. It also has a flat end to stand upright while not using. It makes it easy to keep on the vanity table without taking so much space. The hair is soft. To be honest, it doesn't feel dense but it is while using. I was also impressed there were no hair loss during the wash and usage. Secondly and speaking of it being dense, it was easy to use. I just swirl around my face and the powder (Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder) just melted into my skin. That wouldn't happen if the brush was loose. With that said, the buffing did not hurt. Some brushes are rough, you don't have worry about this brush. It's soft like a baby's butt. Lastly, the brush can be costly but it really is worth it. It'll last a long time. It's so worth it!
Ashley N.
Wappingers Fl, NY
OK so I don't personally use kabuki brushes to tooo often that's just a personal thing for me I do however think that this brush is extremely well-made the bristles on it are very very soft it does not hurt my face I think that for the price of the brush, if you are into something like kabuki brushes and you like the brand that it would be worth it for you. I would not personally spend the money on it but I'm glad to have it in my collection now. It's a very nice looking brush, I dipped it in the powder, applied it to my face and I didn't have any problems with it. It holds onto the powder really nicely so like I said if you like kabuki brushes and they are something that you use often then yeah give the Brush a try because it's well-made, nice looking, and really grips onto product well.
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
I am in love, love, love with my Becca Kabuki Brush! This brush delivers flawless coverage and easily allows me to layer so that I always achieve my desired look. You know that when you get flawless coverage from just one application of mineral powder foundation that you've got some serious brush power behind your application.
This brush is superb and uber comfortable for easy applications. I love looking like a million bucks and achieving the look in just mere minutes. Your tools are as important as your products and this kabuki brush is a must have!
Cort M.
This is honestly one of thee best brush that I own. And I have millions of them! This brush is such a perfect density, it isn't too dense or too light, it's right there in the middle! The best thing about this brush is how besides the density s how soft it is, like you can barely feel it on your face! It's blends powders into your face so seemlessly and the width of the brush makes to the perfect fit for every section of your face. I think this brush is a reasonable price because and I would have bought this brush myself, if I hadn't gotten the pleasure of receiving it free! I've used it everyday since receiving it and I have not had any problems with shedding or the bristles becoming scratchy. Everything is still perfect. Also, the brush size is perfect for makeup bags and on the go trips because the handle isn't too long. Thanks Becca and Influenster for the amazing brush, I love it!!
Lauren M.
Tacoma, WA
I received this product complimentary from BECCA Cosmetics and Influenster for testing purposes and I am sure happy that I did! This brush is very soft I love it for setting the face with powder, although it is a bit large to set the under eye. This brush it truly so soft and luxurious feeling on the skin. I almost wish that was the final step to my make-up regimen because it feels so pampering. I don't know that it could apply a powder foundation well, it is very soft and most kabuki brushes that are used for powder foundation have a but more stiffness to give you some coverage. I feel that this product, should you find a use for it in your make-up regimen; is an amazing quality for the price because it does feel so nice, like a luxury brand.

I hope that this helped.

Sincerely,
Lauren | Guardthevineyard.com

Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
To begin with, I'm a HUGE becca fan to begin with. I have found zero faults with any of their products, and I doubt I will ever be able to. I received this in my VoxBox that I have been staking out my mailbox just waiting on! I immediately rushed to my beauty room to try this baby out. It is a fantastic brush, the bristles are synthetic, which I tend to have a preference for, as they don't need to be cleaned with conditioners which can often irritate my face. This is a beautiful, optical blurring type brush, and I'm so excited to see what else I can use it on! I highly recommend this brush, it feels so sturdy, and it applies like a dream!
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
I wish I could brush this on my face all day. Not only is it one of the softest most luxurious brushes I've ever used...it is perfect for using alongside my other BECCA products. It provides a perfect finish in one swift swipe. Perfect for any lose powder you may have. Not to mention, the flat bottom allows me to set it down on my vanity while I'm getting ready. This girl loves tools that are pretty, feel good, AND are super functional. And this brush checks all of those boxes!
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, AL
Where can I find this item?
Ana S.
Collinsville, VA
Can someone tell me how this brush applies? And if its soft or rough?
Cecy M.
Anaheim, CA
Love kabuki brushes would love to try this out! How is the quality ?
Allie C.
Is this brush dense enough for foundation or is it strictly a powder brush?
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the look of this brush!! Can it be used for multiple products!??