BY BECCA

What it is:

An ultra-soft, luxurious, synthetic fiber kabuki brush designed to provide full, flawless coverage and fast, easy application for a perfected finish. Ideal for loose or pressed powders, perfect partner for our Soft Light Blurring Powder.

What it does:

From setting the face to contouring, the Soft Kabuki Brush is a makeup kit staple that ensures fool-proof makeup application. Smoothly applies product and provides ultimate precision on large and small areas of the face.

The flat, dense shape collects the perfect amount of product to buff and blend seamlessly for a soft, air brushed yet natural finish. This indispensable tool sculpts and defines your favorite features, and works beautifully with mineral, loose, or pressed powders.

How to use:

1. Use the BECCA Soft Kabuki Brush to evenly distribute powder for a perfected complexion.

2. Buff and polishes powders onto skin. Start at center of face and buff out in small, circular strokes.

3. Use the flat edge to contour underneath cheekbones.

• Is this brush synthetic?1 Answers
  • Is it cruelty free or murdered animal fur?1 Answers
  • I bought the new becca soft light blurring powder. I'm st...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "- This kabuki brush is seriously the softest thing ever it glides really well. It's not too big or too small! It's perfect for my soft light blurring powder! The quality is really good I'm satisfied with this brush!" in 125 reviews
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
This brush actually came in my Becca VoxBox and I love it so much ! Works amazing with the hydra powder and buffs in make up wonderfully! Extremely soft and it’s a brush I wouldn’t think to buy on my own but I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is pricey but worth it ! Works best with powders.
Alexandra D.
I have nothing bad to say about this brush. I received it for free in a VoxBox with the BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder and the combination is incredible. I highly recommend trying this brush with loose powder. The brush is soft yet thick, allowing it to have zero product fallout but applies smooth to your face! I definitely recommend buying this!
anna k.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this product for FREE from Influenster. I absolutely love how soft it is on my face and its goes perfect with the BECCA cool moisturizing setting powder. My skin type is oily so this helps with my skin tremendously. I would defiantly buy this product.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This brush is super soft and applies the Becca Hydra Mist powder evenly. Some brushes are harsh on your skin, but not this one. It’s $30 retail price but it’s worth the value. I definitely recommend this brush.

I got this product free for testing purposes.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I’m loving this brush. I received it free with my Becca Hydra-Mist VoxBox. It applies the setting powder evenly and easily and is so amazingly soft on the skin. It’s the perfect size for powder application and such great quality.
Grace P.
I have the travel version of this brush and it is perfect! It is great quality and looks like I have never used it before! The bristles haven't changed and it is super soft.  It's the perfect combination of soft and dense. I was worried about using it with dry skin but it applies product flawlessly!
Tandi C.
Monroe, LA
Can you say "heavenly soft"? I have tried so many Kabuki brushes but this one is soft but holds the product at the same time. No mess, you aren't losing product all over the place...in short, this is so worth the buy!!
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Purchase this myself I love how soft this brush is I apply the power with it and it does a nice job I want to try this brush with foundation so far I love it use it every day
Kali G.
Salem, MA
This is the nicest brush. It’s so soft and fluffy and helps buff out my makeup to look smooth! I use this with my BECCA Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder and it helps even out my looks. I’m so happy it kept its fluffiness after washing too!
Brendda J.
Webster, NY
Best brush I’ve ever tried! So soft and gentle on my skin. I usually go for beauty blenders better than brushes, but this one is great, high quality, easy to handle.

I received this product for my honest review.

I truly recommend this brush and will be buying it whenever this one wears out! 💙
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
Where can I find this item?
Ana S.
Collinsville, VA
Can someone tell me how this brush applies? And if its soft or rough?
Cecy M.
Anaheim, CA
Love kabuki brushes would love to try this out! How is the quality ?
Allie C.
Is this brush dense enough for foundation or is it strictly a powder brush?
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the look of this brush!! Can it be used for multiple products!??