MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossLip Gloss
BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 017oz / 5g

BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g

A low-glow highlighting balm loaded with skin loving ingredients and BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Complex.

Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick; A low-glow highlighting balm; Loaded with skin loving ingredients; BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Complex; Portable, Dewy Finish, Hydrating, Natural Glow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g!
San Angelo, TX
BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g uploaded by Jennifer C.
When you realize why you love your favorite highlighter stick...duh Jenga....it's BECCA, gotta love subscription boxes...this has such a sheer shimmer on the skin with no glittery particles. Love the available opportunities to add these type of products to my case!!
Brooklyn, NY
BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g uploaded by Nino M.
this highlighter gives you a beautiful, natural looking glow. The Product blends out easily, it’s super lightweight & comfortable on the skin. The formula is very buttery and creamy, i think it would be uncomfortable for people with oily skin .
Berryville, VA
BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g uploaded by Dálete N.
Great base for illuminator but it’s also great for a natural glow. It’s easy to apply, it has a beautiful shimmer and I love the packaging. I think it’s pricey though, but a little goes a long way that’s why I would buy it again if I run out of it.
laurel Way
I have this and I in love when this product because give this natural water look that if you like natural look this is for you also is creamy and can look wet don't apply a other highlight on top of this one it will look strange and even if is more powder highlight.
Edison, NJ
BECCA Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 0.17oz / 5g uploaded by Sarah G.
I really can’t find a flaw with this [product:becca-skin-love-glow-glaze-stick-017oz-/-5g] . It’s the perfect glow on the go. Take it with you anywhere and everywhere to keep yourself #glowing. It is so easy to use and isn’t sticky, or overly sparkly. I 10/10 recommend to everyone and anyone who wants a good highlighter that is also good for #onthego
Godfrey, IL
This is very pretty, love the shade, but it’s not my favorite formula. It does seem to lift my other makeup when I put it on, but if you just use your CLEAN finger to lightly dab it on, it works a lot better. Wouldn’t repurchase, but will use what I have.
Orlando, FL
This is very light weight and provides a natural looking and healthy looking glow. I like that the casing is light weight so it can be carried easily in a purse for touch ups.
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love those glow it gives me just with one swipe. Best highlighter stick I’ve found so far

Looking for your answer?