MakeupBECCA
Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick

Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick

What it is: An ultra-sheer, highlighting balm loaded with skin-loving ingredients and BECCAs Glow Nectar Brightening Complex. What it does: Get a post-facial glow with as little as a single swipe. This low-shimmer formula creates a...

Does this highlighter have shimmer or any glitter?
Start your review of Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick!
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m impressed and really excited for trying out this product. It gives a gorgeous healthy looking skin. It’s not glittery and it’s perfect for natural glow effect. I thing its best for normal to dry skin, because it has lots of skin hydrating ingredients. Highly recommend itBecca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick
Lauren N.
This is such a stunning dewy product! It gives the wet sheen without glitter. I like that it has a champagne base rather than being totally clear!
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re looking for a natural, dewy glow, this is it! I use this product everyday on my cheek bones and I’ve had many compliments on my “glowy” skin. This gives you a dewy, glossy look without the glitter or sparkle. I like to pat it in to make it blend more naturally with my make up. On days where I glam up, I use it on the bridge/tip of nose and below eye brows. It is worth the price because even with use everyday, it lasts a long time. Not sticky!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Rosie S.
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Becca’s Skin Love Glow stick is my go to for dewy skin. This highlighting stick gives more of a wet hydrated finish vs anything super metallic like a powdered formula. This is wonderful if your skin is dry or you love a super glossy finish.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a gorgeous highlighter. It produces a beautiful, naturally dewy highlight. If you prefer a “lit from the gods highlight” that you can see from space this is NOT it. This has more of a glow-y sheen that is just gorgeous when the light hits it. It has a hint of pink-ish champagne pigment to it but still manages to look natural. I like to warm it up with my fingers and dab it on my cheekbones and brow bone area. Definitely recommend this if you like a non-glittery, dewy highlight!
Jennifer O.
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not a fan of sticks but I like how smooth it is and u don’t need much product because is highly pigmented
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Jollean G.
I gave this Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick 3 stars ONLY because I normally LOVE BECCA cosmetics! If I didnt this would have only gotten 2 stars. It's not very pigmented at ALL. Which I would have been ok with IF it were buildable, but it's not. It's a creamy stick so if you try to build it up, it just gets really creamy and almost greasy on the skin. Also, if you're wearing foundation it messes it all up when you try to apply this. So this is really only for those days where you're going for a very subtle no makeup look with a very subtle highlight. It's BARELY visible. So disappointed in this product. I LOVE BECCA cosmetics! I was expecting a GODDESS like highlight to the HEAVENS! I would deff not reccomend this one. I DO reccomend you not hold this against them, because their other products are amazing! This one is deff not for me or for anyone whose looking for a bright BLINDING highlight.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Stephanie W.
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Stephanie W.
If you like dewy skin, this highlighter stick is perfect for you! LOVE how this keeps my skin glowy, dewy, and looking refreshed. I use this daily and get compliments on my glow. Would repurchase! Love the champagne shade. #skin #beauty #makeup #glow #glowy #dewy #luminous #becca #highlighter #beautiful #beautifulskin Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick
Maria M.
Pearland
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Maria M.
Becca Skin Love Glow Glaze Stick uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently got this product recommended to me and I’m in love with it. If you like going for a natural look this is the highlighter for you. It adds the perfect amount of glow to your everyday look. I’m obsessed!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is great, but only when going for that flawless no makeup dewy light highlight type of look. It’s not very pigmented at all compared to her other products. Well compared to most. It’s very sheer and if you add too much it looks almost oily. I wouldn’t repurchase and I would not recommend