BY BECCA

Skin Love Glow Elixir  (infused with glow nectar brightening hydra complex)

A glow that doesn’t wash off

Gondola: Radiance boosting serum to brighten, hydrate and nourish.

What it is:
A lightweight skin-clarity boosting serum infused with BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Hydra Complex - a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that help brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin .

What it does:

The super potent serum immediately smooths and drenches the skin with moisture while boosting clarity and brightness over time.  An optic blurring blend of microfine pearls capture light for an instantly smoother and brighter looking complexion. Enriched with brightening Molasses, a nourishing blend of Honey, Algae & Peony Extract and moisture magnets Sodium Hyaluronate & Licorice. An antioxidant “smoothie” of Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Resveratrol and Vitamin E shield delicate skin from the glow dulling effects of free radicals. Skin drinks up the water-based serum instantly, leaving no greasy residue – only a healthy glow – making it the perfect serum for quick, flawless and lasting makeup application.

What else you need to know:

Infused in all of our Skin Love products, Glow Nectar Brightening Complex’s blend of powerful actives and natural ingredients help brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin overtime to improve your natural glow.

Formulated with no phthalates, no parabens, no sulfates, no PEGS and no GMOs.

How to use:

Apply 2-3 drops on clean skin, under foundation or primer.

Drop on fingertips or directly on face, gently massaging in to skin, allowing skin to drink up the glow and radiate it out.

BECCA Skin Love Glow Elixir

Start your review of BECCA Skin Love Glow Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Salli A.
I don't know if anybody needs this, but its a nice extra to have. I received this as a gift with purchase when i bought a highlighter. I didn't think i needed it, but one day decided to give it a try. Wow! When used under foundation, ti makes you skin looks so healthy and glowy. It really gives this subtle beautiful glow form within look.
Paige ..
Anyone that watches my channel in the last two weeks knows that I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff! I have use this so much that I am down to about half a bottle!!! This stuff is not only great at setting on your skin as a base for foundation… But as a base for powder foundation! I have actually never found a better base to put down before I go in with my studio fix powder from Mac. This has such a beautiful way of sitting on the skin and slightly sinking into your skin so it offers a beautiful delicate but wearable glow throughout the day… It doesn’t matter what I put on top of it, everything always blends beautiful and sits beautifully while still allowing the glow of this year him to come out throughout the day. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this and I highly recommend it! The only thing I will add, just as a sidenote, is that if you are oily skin this will not help you in anyway with your oil… So you may want to use something that you know is a little more oil controlling or be prepared to blot a little bit in your tea zone. For me, everything is completely worth it I love this stuff! I am wearing it underneath of my foundation in the attached sassy photo… It just has a way of making me feel myself! Haha!
Sierra N.
Tampa, FL
I had high hopes for this product. This has a great fragrance which smells very clean and calming. Unfortunately it made my skin break out after a few tries and I stopped using it. I think if this product tired cleaner ingredients it may be better but I don’t think I would re-purchase
Tamar M.
Purchased at: Sephora
For the perfect glow from within look, this is amazing. BUT, if you aren’t genetically gifted when it comes to skin, the ingredients in this ain’t your friend hunny. Silicone on silicone. So just be aware that while it may look beautiful, it’s not helping your skin so much.
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
Best serum I’ve tried so far! This glow elixir gives my skin such a luminous finish without being overly greasy. My skin is super oily and this product melted right in and layered so well under all my face makeup! The smell of this is so incredible and fresh and the packaging looks super nice! There are bits of shimmer in this product that I noticed when I dropped the product out of the dropper, but once on the skin it is virtually undetectable. Great job Becca! I’m loving this BECCA Skin Love Glow Elixir
Elli E.
Received this product as a full sized free gift and I’m so glad that I did. This gives my skin a refreshed and glowing look! Smells of cucumber and is now part of my everyday makeup routine. I use in place of a primer.
Leslie T.
The glow elixir by Becca is evsrything. It comes in a dropper which dispenses the perfect amount. It helps moisturize and hydrate my skin. Provides such a beautiful glow to my skin. I wouldn't change it for the world.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This thing is the best! It leaves your skin feeling lean and nourished and smooth. I love that it is so long lasting. You only need a few drops and they definitely go a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
Let me start by saying that this is worth every penny!! I can honestly see myself skipping my moisturizer & primer for this product alone (before doing my makeup)!

The texture is so nice, it's hydrating & it gives your skin such a nice glow. ✨ I don't know how well it would work for oily/skin but for my complexion it worked amazing!! 💚

It also smells sooooo good! It has a cucumber smell, but it's not one of the ingredients. 🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒 LOVE IT
Chloe W.
Dallas
I just started trying liquid highlighters & i think I’m in love. This highlighter gives the skin a beautiful glow. I think it looks best when you apply it over your foundation as a highlight and then dust a light amount of glitter or powder highlight over it to intensify the look
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Is this a treatment or more of a primer?
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
Has this product given anyone a skin irritation?? Is it the fragrance??? :(
Catracha A.