BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition creamy, luminizing powder highlighter the perfect neutral pale pink that illuminates the skin with a cool flawless finish. Achieve a refined glow in any light with this limited-edition Shimmering Skin Perfector™ in Rose Quartz. It's enriched with ultrafine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance. The perfect neutral pale pink bring softness and warmth to the skin, this shade is unique in its own way. Like a compact full of crushed gemstones, the multi-toned pigment pearls adjust to your skin's natural undertones. Perfect for intense highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow. Unlike traditional methods, the one-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids, providing an unparalleled, creamy application with balanced color coverage. The result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn't look glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates

• Which one do you prefer the Becca shimmer or the ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this highlighter have allot of fallout? How pigmented is it? W...1 Answers
  • i've been wanting this highlighter for ages, is it any good ?? 1 Answers
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Rose Quartz Rose Quartz 0.28 oz/ 8.5 mL
I really thought I didn't need and wouldn't particularly like this highlighter, as I have a warm undertone and tend to wear more warm/champagne/peachy shades on my cheeks, but after swatching this shade in Sephora, I knew I had to have it. It's not as cool-toned in the skin as it looks in the pain; it has reflects of a more warm champagne tone, as well as some cool pink reflects. It's a beautifully unique shade - it's cooler and more subtle than Champagne Pop, but more pink and champagne-toned than Moonstone.

The highlight is also much more subtle and wearable than Becca's other highlighters. It's buildable, so you can can work it up to a nice intensity, but if you apply one layer of it, it's just a nice, more natural and beautifully reflective highlight than you usually get from Becca products. Not to mention the limited edition packaging is absolutely stunning!
Anne Z.
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I knew once I saw this baby in Sephora in Town Square in Las Vegas that I had to have it. I already have the BECCA pressed skin perfecter in Pearl and I was looking for another highlighter in a different color. But they were sold out! What to do? I couldn't order it online... so I gave it up for lost. Then, about a week later, I was at the Sephora at the Fashion Show Mall and there it was, ready for me!
PROS: It is stunning and pretty much flattering on anybody. I have very fair, very cool skin and this really warms me up pleasantly. A little bit goes a long way. The packaging is beautiful and I get a rush every time I see it in my makeup box.
Cons: You really have to build and I feel like it looks great for a few hours and then isn't as eye catching as the day goes on.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
While I don't feel like this highlight/ blush topper doesn't live up to the impeccable quality of the other BECCA highlights, it is still nonetheless gorgeous. When I first received this in the mail I opened it up and was let down, as it looked too dark for my paler skin tone in the pan. But boy I was I wrong, this isn't too dark for me at all. I find it to apply gorgeously as a bright white gold with pinky undertones (and not too pink or icy by any sense) and after I apply this is sticks around nicely all day. The packaging is STUNNING. I knocked off one star only because there is a big of powdery kick up when dipping your brush into the pan, which isn't typical of most Becca products but for some reason is with rose quartz...
Beth W.
Beth W.
As someone who has a massive collection of highlighters, I didn't thin this one would stand out that much- I was wrong. I thought I had all the pink highlighters I'd ever need after buying ABH That Gleam- I was wrong. I've ended up reaching for Rose Quartz on most days ever since I bought it. It's much warmer than the pinks in That Glow, and more subtle than most Becca pressed shimmering skin perfectors. It loos like it might be dark on the skin, but it's not at all. On my fair skinned redheaded/freckled complexion it's a very natural looking pink/gold glow. It's definitely become my go to!
jada t.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
This highlight is rated almost 5 stars on Sephora for a reason. I was in love with Opal and used nothing else, but this highlight had changed the game. First, the packaging is gorgeous! I love the contrast between the silver and rose. I love the geometric shape on the actual product. It is slightly smaller than normal Becca highlights, but a little goes a long way. It does not come off too pink, and does not look too glittery or harsh. This can be worn very subtle or intense. I highly recommend purchasing this limited edition highlight!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Becca highlight shade! Beautiful for all skin tones, specifically fair. This is a great product because it can be used many different ways ; highlight, blush topper, eye shadow, gloss topper. It is a perfect pink shade, not too cool but not super warm. It is so unique and the packaging is obviously very pretty, same as the split pans. This is also a great highlighter for mature skin because it is not chunky and does not exaggerate any fine lines or pores. This is the perfect highlight for a blushing bride!
Farzana Y.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
This highlight is gorgeous. It isn't as intense as the other becca highlights, but it can be built. I am tan skinned and the pink doesn't show up on my skin. I don't think anyone can tell I'm wearing highlight with this product, but there is definitely a glow. I think if I try to intensify this product even more, it may come across white (didn't try it). I think this is a universal shade. I would recommend this someone who likes a natural look rather than someone who likes those in your face highlight.
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
I was debating whether to buy this highlight or not because of the pink undertone it has I felt like it would flatter my skin tone with that being said the pink in this is not too strong and intense that it only works for people with pale skin, this highlight is not as intense as the other becca highlighters it's more subtle but still very beautiful on the skin, you can build it up to get the intensity you want but it's overall a very nice highlight and I can see this color looking good on many people
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I am a huge fan of becca highlighters because they are always so pigmented and gorgeous so naturally I bought this one on the release date. Sadly I was very disappointed in this particular shade because they claim that it's perfect for all skin types (I am fair) and there was no pigment what so ever and BARELY any color. I feel like the money went to the packaging, which is gorgeous if you ask me, but the product it self was a let down. I WILL be returning this product this week to Sephora.
A2Cosmetics
A2Cosmetics
This is so so so beautiful. The quality is the exact same as the other shimmering skin perfectors, so smooth and creamy. It goes on so beautifully and can be built up from a more natural look to a bold, wet look. After 6+ hours it is still noticeable on the skin. And look at that packaging! The rose gold is so beautiful, and the pattern is gorgeous! It is limited edition so get it while you can!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth the price? I've never tried out a Becca highlighter before but this one seems like it'd be the prettiest to me!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Is this worth it? Should someone always use a highlighter?
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Wentzville, MO
I have been wanting to try this. Do you use it as a highlighter, or a blush? Recommended?
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
Is it worth to buy? As I am using moonstone
Kerri F.
Kerri F.
Is this still available in stores or online?