BY BECCA #21 in Highlighter

A pigment-rich, creamy formula that provides high color payoff with a soft, sophisticated shimmer.

• What Color do you prefer ??? Light Medium or darker4 Answers
  • So I have 2 of the poured skin perfectors... I absolutely adore t...3 Answers
  • I can't seem to fathom the though of spending $40 on a color that...6 Answers
Madison S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Pearl
This product was super nice - I chose this one over the powdered version because it was a little more natural looking, as in more shimmer than glitter chunks. It looks nice on my super pale skin because you can actually see it. I apply it with a synthetic flat eyeshadow brush from urban decay, and sometimes ill use my fingers, but I always dab it out with a damp beauty blender. The packaging is pretty nice, with metal detailing, and the product is creamy and easy to blend. The only down side I would say is the price tag. I understand that this is a "luxury" item, but just know that there are definitely other great highlighters out there for a much smaller price tag. Half the hype about this product is all marketing, and the price which makes it "exclusive" and "so much better". It's nice, but definitely not worth $40, and while I like it, its definitely a crazy amount of hype, probably more than it deserves.
Jennifer V.
I have this in pearl and the powder in moonstone... I used the cream a few times and put it away, drug it out again and the texture sort of dried out to a dry cream, I sprayed some Mac fx+ spray on it since it has glycerine in it hopefully it will bring it back to life. I'll try and buy this in moonstone and buy both the moonstone powder (as an extra) and cream and in pearl powder to go on top of the creams since those colors work best on me. I recommend using the cream or the cream with the powder on top because it will make the powder last longer. I've noticed when I wear the powder alone it falls off mid-day. Both the cream and powder together are longer lasting but so darn expensive!
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This is literally the most beautiful highlight I have used! I was converted from an Anastasia Beverley hills highlight I'd been using for a year. This highlight has a more golden/ yellow undertone that works beautifully on my tan skin. It looks very natural although the pigmentation is crazy good! For this reason I believe that it is definitely worth the money. Just a little goes a long way so it will definitely last a long time. Although I don't have fair skin, I truly believe that this highlight would look beautiful on any skin tone depending on how much is applied. Another plus is that it lasts all day! So from my own experience, I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I got the original Champagne Pop, so I'm not sure if it's the same as I noticed there are now two different formulas. Anyways, my friend recommended I try this as it had so many good reviews/recommendations. I am so glad she did as this is my favorite highlighter! The color is great for every skin-tone. I recommend getting a fan brush to apply-I like the application a lot better using a fan brush vs a "highlight" brush. It's an amazing "powder" that applies beautifully. You use hardly any product so it will last a loonngggg time! I have had mine for over 6 months and it barely looks used (looks like it used it a couple times; I hope it lasts me forever!)
Iman A.
Osseo, MN

All I have to say is, this is by far thee best illuminating powder that I have in my makeup bag!! This product is unbelievable! When I tried it in the store I said to myself, "This seems to be okay, let me try it out." But after I paired this product with the Becca Aqua Luminous foundation my skin looked so airbrushed and bright. It didn't appear that a powder was on my face. My face looked so smooth and radiant! Words really can't describe how my face looked after I used this product! I recommend that makeup and beauty lovers give this Shimmering Skin Perfector a try! It's definitely worth it! You will not be disappointed!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I love using this highlight and the pigmentation is great. It's very long lasting which I am pretty surprised about since it's not a powder. Sometimes, I apply it before the powder since it helps it accentuate the highlight more. The sheen it gives your skin is great and makes it pop! I actually thought I would break out from it cause I tend to break out from creamy formulas, but so far it hasn't clogged any pores yet. It's super blendible and melts easily into the skin. The only thing I don't really like about this is how it breaks so easily T_T I'm always too scared to carry it out.
Abigail F.
Medina
Everybody speaks of this as a very Holy Grail product. Not knowing that I had purchased the creme version I was a very little bit disappointed. I purchase this in the shade moonstone but I must say when it came with a pressed version of the shade opal as a sample I was extremely pleased it is very pigmented it goes on the skin very beautifully for a Flawless highlight finish if you're going to buy the cream be ready to work with a liquid I personally prefer the pressed since I purchased the poured I thought I would give a review on the poured
Anaise V.
Such a beautiful highlight. I've been a fan of Jaclyns for a while and it was a given that I would try out her collab with Becca. This is such a unique color for a highlight. You can literally point out who's wearing it on their cheekbones. It literally looks great on every skin tone and it's just absolutely beautiful. A must buy for your collection if you love the "glow"! Specifically the poured since the pressed version can look a little powdery! The poured version is a creme base and it just melts into your skin!
Natacha G.
Have had it for over a year and it is still one of my favorite and most unique highlighters. It is so easy to blend it to the skin, it basically melts and can be intensified. it is a mix between a peach pearliest gold tone and compliments so many skin tones. My only complaint is that because Becca's highlighters are so creamy and buttery they break easily. Mine has broken 3+ times and I fixed it twice with rubbing alcohol and it just ended up breaking again, nonetheless a beautiful unique highlight worth the money!
Maranda H.
Glendale, AZ
I've been on the hunt for another great highlighter after using MAC Whisper of Gilt for the longest time. I finally came across this and can I just take a minute to say this just might be better than WoG, okay it is. The pigment is insane, it's so buttery and light, blends so well. The color is the perfect bronzey golden shimmer but not too dark for pales. I don't know why I waited so long to get this. I'f you're debating on purchasing this, please just pick it up. You WILL NOT be disappointed at all.
Victoria T.
Savannah, GA
I've recently just got into using highlighter but I can't seem to find one that can go well with my tan/kinda like caramel skin. I need something that's blendable but also noticeable. Is this one pigmented enough to do the job?
Maddie I.
Is this worth the price??
Lexs M.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you buy it ?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this good for an everyday highlighter? Does it work for eyeshadow as well? Is this worth the money?
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
How good is this? I'm dying to try it but it's a bit pricy for me.