MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBECCA
Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0085 oz/ 24 g

A limited-edition Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter mini in bestselling Champagne Pop, perfect for celebrating the holiday season. Packaged in a brand-new, limited-edition ornament for the perfect holiday gift BECCA's iconic mini highlighter powder features an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow. Achieve the perfect glow and create a range of looks wherever you go with this travel-size favorite. This one-of-a-kind formula is enriched with ultra-fine, multitoned, luminescent pearls that adjust to your skin's undertones and amplify your natural radiance. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this unique formula blends pigments with liquids, creating a creamy feel that applies seamlessly and never cakes. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, the result is a high-impact, elegant finish that doesn't look glittery. This set contains:- 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini in Champagne Pop It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

Which highlighter is better, Becca or Fenti by Rihanna
Is this product cruelty free.???
Start your review of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g!
Seattle, WA
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this highlighter so much. It’s my go to for photos because it always catches light perfectly. It stays on forever and is so easy to apply. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all, I would recommend it for any skin type!
Decatur, GA
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g uploaded by aimed A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta este iluminador, su acabado es hermoso, le queda a muchos tipos de piel.
Trumbull, CT
Got this in an adorable gift set and I’m in love. Becca’s highlighters are amazing and so pigmented. I love everything about it from the color to the beautiful shine on my skin! Highly recommend.
Montgomery, TX
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g uploaded by Alexis Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this highlighter ! Used to be my number one Fav of all time . I bought it originally Bc I’m obsessed with YouTube beauty guru Jaclyn Hill and this is her creation with Becca. It is creamy and very pigmented . Any skin tone could use this however I’ve noticed that in the summer months when I have more of a tan it looks best on me.
Fairmont, WV
I ordered Rose Quartz for a slight pinkish cast on my fair-to-light skin. The highlight shade is more flesh tone than rose, with a crystal sheen. Works for reflecting light, but cannot double as an eyeshadow as claimed (too light for desired shadow result). As with other highlighters, be specific with placement. [product:becca-shimmering-skin-perfectorr-pressed-highlighter-mini-ornament-champagne-pop-0085-oz/-24-g]
Abingdon, MD
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g uploaded by Marissa I.
This is a great product! It is pricey but will last forever, I do not have to replace it often. It has a long wear life, and the color champagne pop is absolutely stunning! I highly recommend trying this powdered highlighter.BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter
Love this highlighter. It has got a natural finish and I wear it almost every time I wear makeup. It does stay for pretty good time. But I feel setting spray on top would make it stay longer. The packaging is good but caution” handle with care” broke mine the first day I purchased. Like it and I highly recommend it! Easy to carry around 😎
Austin, TX
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g uploaded by Frances S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m sure we all know Becca highlighted are the best! I’ve never had a Becca highlighter that didn’t glow. My highlight will literally last all day and I can’t say this about other highlighters. If you don’t have a Becca highlighter than it’s time for you to go shopping!BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed Highlighter Mini Ornament Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g
Chattanooga, TN
Champagne pop is the best by Becca! And this ornament is just too cute. The highlight it's self is very pigmented and bright.
Fayetteville, AR
They weren’t kidding when they said that this highlighter pops. This is one of the most blinding highlighters I have ever used in my entire life and I am so glad that I bought it before Becca officially leaves the market. If you haven’t already please go grab one it’ll be a once in a lifetime opportunity!