Desirae K.
Desirae K.
Waukesha, WI
I have been looking for a new product to try. Does anyone have any advice on having tried this?
Dec. 11, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Checkout your nearest sephora to swatch them. Or get a mini complexion makeover and test out the shades on your cheeks. I am obsessed with becca highlighters, but I never buy anything blind. I always test products first. They are totally worth every penny.
Dec. 11, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Dec. 5, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
So worth the money, ive vought it 3 times! I love the color, super pigmented, already, and gets really intense when you add some facial oil to it to make ot pop even more!l! Very rich finish and easy to remove!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dec. 5, 2016, 3 p.m.
One of the best highlights around. Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
I just tried this today and I am already hooked! Works way better than my old highlighters, a little goes a long way and my highlight looks amazing!
Skyler F.
Skyler F.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
One of the best highlighters in the game. Definitely should pick up this product
member-643ffaf95
member-643ffaf95
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
It's really nice it leaves ur skin nice and glowing