Add a Photo

By BECCA
#42 in Highlighter

A creamy, highlighting powder with duo-chrome pigments to impart a captivating light effect that transforms as you move. Achieve a sophisticated, prismatic glow in any light with this limited-edition Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter. It's enriched with color-shifting pigments that reflect and refract light for a multi-faceted, holographic chameleon effect. Prismatic Amethyst is infused with pale gold, violet, and rose pearls to create a unique, iridescent sheen that shifts as you move. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this one-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids, to create an unparalleled, creamy feel that applies like seamless silk and never cakes. It's perfect for highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow. The result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn't look glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates Mix, blend and layer with BECCA's Luminous Blushes to create new unique, opalescent, and ombre effects.

Photos (60)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
This is my new favorite highlighter because I love the color shift. This is so beautiful and very easy to build. This can be used lightly to get a beautiful pink/purple hue.Or build it so it shows more of a lilac/ amethyst hue.  I thought this was going to be way over powering at first but it is not at all. Don't get me wrong you can for sure get a glowing amethyst goddess vibe if that is what you want. This is very versatile for skin tones. I have a good medium skin tone and this doesn't look at all ashy on me. This photographs beautifully when it catches the light. The only down fall is don't drop it because it is very soft like all Becca's highlighters.  I dropped mine and it cracked but no worry I just pressed it back together and it seems to be holding ok. I think this is great for anyone looking to have a unique highlighter. This is my current favorite and I wear it everyday.
Seira R.
Seira R.
March 2, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
The perfect mix between a pink lilac shade that's still so wearable Becca highlighters dont emphasize the texture on my skin as much as others and it is a beautiful eye-shadow used wet/with glitter glue! It is a very finely milled powder with obvious kick up because its a powder smooth as silk to the touch and I think it'd be beautiful on any skin tone I am very pale and slay when I pair this with a purple, pink or even peachy looks! And the packaging is gorgeous comes in a pink holographic box for all you holosexuals out there and the normal becca highlighter compact but see through and lilac pinkish and a jewel ridged design inside and GORGEOUS but the only thing is its called amethyst but true amethyst is much more purple but its much more wearable the way it is in my opinion! LOVE IT BEST PURCHASE THIS YEAR SO FAR!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
March 1, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
I absolutely love this highlighter. 1 swipe across the cheek and the highlight is there. Definitely a nice makeup collection to have. Got it at Sephora for $38. Expensive, but I am a makeup collecter, so i had to have this. It is limited edition and Sephora exclusive. Get it when you can. The highlighter is a light soft lilac/lavender. Definitely a beautiful color. Amazing packaging of the light purple on the compact itself and as well as the holographic box it came in. I'm never throwing away the packaging once I hit pan, it's so beautiful.
Ainsley U.
Ainsley U.
Jacksonville, FL
April 1, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
The minute I even saw the holographic unicarton, I knew I had to have this highlighter! Not only was the box lovely, but the actual packaging is beautiful as well! It's cool-toned which is perfect if you're pale like me. If you like a blinding highlight, then this isn't for you because it gives more of a natural glow. Still beautiful and I definitely think you could build up the opacity by layering it with other highlights! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Prismatic Amethyst
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bellingham, WA
March 7, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
I ordered this highlighter the day it came out on Sephora.com and it is amazing! As someone who is a fan of unusual colored highlighters, as well as the Becca formula, this was a no brainer. It has a gorgeous pink/purple shift and applies smoothly and naturally. Not to mention the packaging is absolutely stellar and I love having it sit on my vanity. Becca products are such an amazing value too, they come with so much product for your money. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to try the different colored highlighter trend without going too bold.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Feb. 23, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
I got this the very day it was released on Sephora. I have the Becca Limited Edition in rose quartz and it's my absolute favorite highlighter of all time. It's so buttery and smooth, not chalky or chunky in any way and the new prismatic did not disappoint! The packaging is so gorgeous too! It shifts pink. However, if you just don't want to spend the $38 for one highlighter, the pink shade in the Anastasia Moonchild Is very similar and it comes with 6 shades. The new NYX duochrome highlighters are $7.99 and they have a shade very similar as well. Also, colourpop has highlighters for $8. I love the Becca, don't get me wrong and would purchase it again, without a doubt, but that's only because I love the packaging, I am a highlight junkie, and I collect makeup. If I were none of those things, the NYX and colourpop are amazing alternatives for an extremely affordable price!
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
April 4, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
I bought this the other day at Sephora and I'm extremely impressed with this highlighter. I loved the color and had to have it ! First let's talk about the packaging, the box is a nice and iridescent purple. The compact with the highlighter is a silvery purple color. The contact is very durable and has a nice mirror. The highlighter color is an iridescent purple. I was expecting it to be more purple on the skin but it really isn't. On my nose it's very noticeable the purple highlight, but on my cheeks it's not as noticeable as I would have liked. If you wanted more of the blinding highlight wetting the brush and applying it would work better.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
May 10, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
I was so disappointed with this product. The packaging is amazing. The product looks beautiful as soon as you open it, but when i apply it looks so powdery and my skin looks so dry. I just see white, no shimmer nothing. The price is fine for the brand but not for the product what it did to my face which it was nothing. It was a fail for me but love there other shimmering skin perfectors and there blush, now those are over all amazing. Don't recommend if you are looking for something that will give you that bam glow, this is not it. But if you want something very little glow and don't mined the powdery then this is it.
Antoinette A.
Antoinette A.
Pico Rivera, CA
April 12, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
Where has this product been my entire life? I want to start out by saying this highlighter is truly amazing! Definitely lives up to its name and is so beautiful! Goes on so easy because of the creamy powdery texture and it stays all day and night. I literally bathe in it everyday. Must have in your collection!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Feb. 20, 2017, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Prismatic Amethyst
This highlighter is true to Becca's formula and is smooth and easy to blend. This lasted for hours on me, and I was able to use it both as a highlighter and an eyeshadow (I applied it wet to the center of my eyelid). Though more of a light purple shadow as an eyeshadow, this powder is holographic in nature as a highlighter, without being too much- I was afraid of it looking too young or trendy and though it is trendy, I could wear this with confidence (I'm in my 30s). I am happy with this purchase.
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Austin, Tx
How does this highlighter look on the skin ?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is it worth the hype? because I just brought it❤
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Look good on my white skin?
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Would you recommend over any other Becca highlighter? Is it worth the buy? Can you think of a dupe
Angela M.
Angela M.
Ingleside, TX
Would you recommend this product for a fair skinned lady or is it too purple-ly?