Add a Photo

By BECCA

A creamy, highlighting powder with duo-chrome pigments to impart a captivating light effect that transforms as you move. Achieve a sophisticated, prismatic glow in any light with this limited-edition Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter. It's enriched with color-shifting pigments that reflect and refract light for a multi-faceted, holographic chameleon effect. Prismatic Amethyst is infused with pale gold, violet, and rose pearls to create a unique, iridescent sheen that shifts as you move. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this one-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids, to create an unparalleled, creamy feel that applies like seamless silk and never cakes. It's perfect for highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow. The result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn't look glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates Mix, blend and layer with BECCA's Luminous Blushes to create new unique, opalescent, and ombre effects.

Photos (8)
I got this the very day it was released on Sephora. I have the Becca Limited Edition in rose quartz and it's my absolute favorite highlighter of all time. It's so buttery and smooth, not chalky or chunky in any way and the new prismatic did not disappoint! The packaging is so gorgeous too! It shifts pink. However, if you just don't want to spend the $38 for one highlighter, the pink shade in the Anastasia Moonchild Is very similar and it comes with 6 shades. The new NYX duochrome highlighters are $7.99 and they have a shade very similar as well. Also, colourpop has highlighters for $8. I love the Becca, don't get me wrong and would purchase it again, without a doubt, but that's only because I love the packaging, I am a highlight junkie, and I collect makeup. If I were none of those things, the NYX and colourpop are amazing alternatives for an extremely affordable price!
Sienna P.
Sienna P.

I have been hesitant to buy a duo chrome highlighter because they might not suit my medium olive skin tone, nor are they all practical  This new becca highlighter is has beautiful soft tones of purple/ pink that suits any skin tone - it looks great in any light.  I love how you can use it on the cheeks, eyes - it is multipurpose and build able.  The duo chrome is very wearable for daytime, but can be built up.  If I had any complaint it would be that I wish this product lasted longer. That said, this shade is unique, so pretty,  and my new favourite highlighter! Grab it before it sells out! I hope Becca will make a wearable duo chrome  highlighter palette.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

This highlighter is true to Becca's formula and is smooth and easy to blend. This lasted for hours on me, and I was able to use it both as a highlighter and an eyeshadow (I applied it wet to the center of my eyelid). Though more of a light purple shadow as an eyeshadow, this powder is holographic in nature as a highlighter, without being too much- I was afraid of it looking too young or trendy and though it is trendy, I could wear this with confidence (I'm in my 30s). I am happy with this purchase.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA

1st of all if I loved the rose quartz and the Opal from BECCA do not buy this product ( you'll think it's a waste of $38) as it is nothing like those illuminators. It's just like ABH's moon child glow kit. The packaging is a cute color and the swatch isn't too bad. It's not my cup of tea but just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you won't like it. It's an awesome product for what it is & kudos to Becca for trying something different than what they usually do. ✨
Naima N.
Naima N.

This is actually my first BECCA highlighter and I'm ecstatic! It's super pigmented! It's on the higher end of the price spectrum but a little goes a long way! I expect this to last me forever! I'm in love with the lavender colour and I love love love the fact that it doesn't actually look unnatural! It's so gorgeous and I'm in love with the packaging and everything about it!
Haidyn H.
Haidyn H.
Corvallis, OR

I am alllll for becca, this product makes you shine and glow. I love the pigment it gives off and doesn't make me look greasy Just #perfect. If
You spray your fan brush before applying you can even get MORE product and it lasts even longer. If you want and even brighter look, after applying with a fan brush do the same application with an eyeshadow brush to pop the color!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

I am obsessed with this new Becca highlighter! It is such a gorgeous pinky purple duochrome shade. SO pigmented and buildable, it's got a very soft texture and applies so easily. I love the packaging and you get a ton of product. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants more of a unique highlighter as opposed to the typical gold tones that most brands put out.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND

Ever since I purchased this I've been really impressed. The powder is creamy and blends into the skin beautifully. It's a very warm toned amethyst with the rose gold undertone. A little bit really goes a long way and I've noticed that this is universally flattering on all skin tones. The packaging component is well made and keeps the product safe and beautiful.
Lana P.
Lana P.

Very nice for tanned looking skin. It gIves you a nice lavender glow the pros are that it doesn't leave any access product and that it is pigmented.  The only con of this is that it doesn't last all day and that fair skin tones won't like it as much  but it's worth the try. Would I buy again yes!! - OK for all skin types. X
Absolutamente maravilhoso! Dá-esse esse brilho fresco perfeito a iluminação que ele tem é maravilhosa  Eu aplico-lo depois que eu sou feito a minha base, mesmo em cima de poster apenas para dar um brilho fresco para um pele a cor meio perola da um destaque na sua make, fica bem iluminado e da um aspecto de kim kardashian
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Austin, TX

How does this highlighter look on the skin ?
Leona S.
Leona S.
Milan, MI
Would this product be considered holographic?
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

This looks so nice. Is it pigmented???
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

Does this highlighter have allot of fallout? Does it blend easily? Where can it be purchased at?
Yareli C.