Add a Photo

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Prismatic Amethyst

A creamy, highlighting powder with duo-chrome pigments to impart a captivating light effect that transforms as you move. Achieve a sophisticated, prismatic glow in any light with this limited-edition Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter. It's enriched with color-shifting pigments that reflect and refract light for a multi-faceted, holographic chameleon effect. Prismatic Amethyst is infused with pale gold, violet, and rose pearls to create a unique, iridescent sheen that shifts as you move. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this one-of-a-kind formula blends pigments with liquids, to create an unparalleled, creamy feel that applies like seamless silk and never cakes. It's perfect for highlighting or layering to create a truly unique glow. The result is a high-shine, elegant shimmer finish that doesn't look glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates Mix, blend and layer with BECCA's Luminous Blushes to create new unique, opalescent, and ombre effects.

Photos (23)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA

This is my new favorite highlighter because I love the color shift. This is so beautiful and very easy to build. This can be used lightly to get a beautiful pink/purple hue.Or build it so it shows more of a lilac/ amethyst hue.  I thought this was going to be way over powering at first but it is not at all. Don't get me wrong you can for sure get a glowing amethyst goddess vibe if that is what you want. This is very versatile for skin tones. I have a good medium skin tone and this doesn't look at all ashy on me. This photographs beautifully when it catches the light. The only down fall is don't drop it because it is very soft like all Becca's highlighters.  I dropped mine and it cracked but no worry I just pressed it back together and it seems to be holding ok. I think this is great for anyone looking to have a unique highlighter. This is my current favorite and I wear it everyday.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I got this the very day it was released on Sephora. I have the Becca Limited Edition in rose quartz and it's my absolute favorite highlighter of all time. It's so buttery and smooth, not chalky or chunky in any way and the new prismatic did not disappoint! The packaging is so gorgeous too! It shifts pink. However, if you just don't want to spend the $38 for one highlighter, the pink shade in the Anastasia Moonchild Is very similar and it comes with 6 shades. The new NYX duochrome highlighters are $7.99 and they have a shade very similar as well. Also, colourpop has highlighters for $8. I love the Becca, don't get me wrong and would purchase it again, without a doubt, but that's only because I love the packaging, I am a highlight junkie, and I collect makeup. If I were none of those things, the NYX and colourpop are amazing alternatives for an extremely affordable price!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Brighton, MA

Such a beautiful highlighter... BECCA truly outdid herself with this one! It's a bit more of a powdery consistency than her other skin perfecting highlighters; however it applies beautifully and is easy to build. You can wear a light subtle application for a beautiful prismatic daytime look, or heavy application in the evening for something more celestial and radiant. The colors shine differently in all kinds of lighting. Pictured below is yellow lighting from in my house, and you can easily see the rose, violet, blue undertones with just a light application. I am super fair skinned and it looks great- but I can see how this would look unbelievable on darker skin tones as well. The packaging is also gorgeous! I am obsessed! I have heard it is fragile though, and may be worth a trip to the store to purchase rather than ordering online.
Seira R.
Seira R.

The perfect mix between a pink lilac shade that's still so wearable Becca highlighters dont emphasize the texture on my skin as much as others and it is a beautiful eye-shadow used wet/with glitter glue! It is a very finely milled powder with obvious kick up because its a powder smooth as silk to the touch and I think it'd be beautiful on any skin tone I am very pale and slay when I pair this with a purple, pink or even peachy looks! And the packaging is gorgeous comes in a pink holographic box for all you holosexuals out there and the normal becca highlighter compact but see through and lilac pinkish and a jewel ridged design inside and GORGEOUS but the only thing is its called amethyst but true amethyst is much more purple but its much more wearable the way it is in my opinion! LOVE IT BEST PURCHASE THIS YEAR SO FAR!
Sienna P.
Sienna P.

I have been hesitant to buy a duo chrome highlighter because they might not suit my medium olive skin tone, nor are they all practical  This new becca highlighter is has beautiful soft tones of purple/ pink that suits any skin tone - it looks great in any light.  I love how you can use it on the cheeks, eyes - it is multipurpose and build able.  The duo chrome is very wearable for daytime, but can be built up.  If I had any complaint it would be that I wish this product lasted longer. That said, this shade is unique, so pretty,  and my new favourite highlighter! Grab it before it sells out! I hope Becca will make a wearable duo chrome  highlighter palette.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Auburn, WA

I ordered this highlighter the day it came out on Sephora.com and it is amazing! As someone who is a fan of unusual colored highlighters, as well as the Becca formula, this was a no brainer. It has a gorgeous pink/purple shift and applies smoothly and naturally. Not to mention the packaging is absolutely stellar and I love having it sit on my vanity. Becca products are such an amazing value too, they come with so much product for your money. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to try the different colored highlighter trend without going too bold.
Swathi N.
Swathi N.
Westerville, OH

Let me begin by saying that I am a medium skin tone gal and as such wouldn't dream of trying a blue/lavender highlighter BUT this beauty has completely changed my mind ! It is beyond gorgeous on me, and unlike most Becca highlighters, doesn't emphasize my skin texture. It is a duo chrome that just gives a stunning glow, and yes I pair it with warm tones or cool tones, it works beautifully ! For reference I wear NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Groenland in Winter and St Moritz in Summer ! Doesn't hurt that it has a gorgeous pattern as well, must have for me !
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

I absolutely love this highlighter. 1 swipe across the cheek and the highlight is there. Definitely a nice makeup collection to have. Got it at Sephora for $38. Expensive, but I am a makeup collecter, so i had to have this. It is limited edition and Sephora exclusive. Get it when you can. The highlighter is a light soft lilac/lavender. Definitely a beautiful color. Amazing packaging of the light purple on the compact itself and as well as the holographic box it came in. I'm never throwing away the packaging once I hit pan, it's so beautiful.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

This highlighter is true to Becca's formula and is smooth and easy to blend. This lasted for hours on me, and I was able to use it both as a highlighter and an eyeshadow (I applied it wet to the center of my eyelid). Though more of a light purple shadow as an eyeshadow, this powder is holographic in nature as a highlighter, without being too much- I was afraid of it looking too young or trendy and though it is trendy, I could wear this with confidence (I'm in my 30s). I am happy with this purchase.
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Barnum, Mn

I was so excited to get this product. I am obsessed with holo highlighters right now and they seem to be feeding in the makeup community. The packaging is gorgeous! The formula seems to be a little different than the other shimmering skin perfectors that Becca has but it still performs great! When applied it does look more pink than lavender but the lavender can be seen in light. I'm so glad I bought this because it truly is beautiful and I recommend anyone to go grab it!
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Austin, TX

How does this highlighter look on the skin ?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Is it worth the hype? because I just brought it❤
Geovana A.
Geovana A.
Mendota, CA

I've been looking for a highlighter for a long time. Is this highlighter really pigmented? Is it worth the money? Is the color more to a purplish color or a white one?
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH

Would you recommend over any other Becca highlighter? Is it worth the buy? Can you think of a dupe
Yareli C.