BY BECCA #90 in Highlighter

An award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow. This enhanced lineup of BECCA's iconic highlighter features an unparalleled shade range that caters to all skin tones. This one-of-a-kind formula is enriched with ultra-fine, multitoned, luminescent pearls that adjust to your skin's undertones and amplify your natural radiance. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this unique formula blends pigments with liquids, creating a creamy feel that applies seamlessly and never cakes. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, the result is a high-impact, elegant finish that doesn't look glittery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Find the shade that makes you glow: Pearl: A soft, luminescent white. Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold. Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm, gold pearl. Opal: A universally flattering neutral, white gold with soft pink pearl. Champagne Pop: BECCA's bestselling shade a soft gold with pinky-peach pearl. Prosecco Pop: A true, ethereal gold with rich golden bronze pearl. Topaz: A warm bronze with gold pearl. Prismatic Amethyst: A pale lavender with gold, violet, and rose duo-chrome pearls. Rose Quartz: A universally flattering neutral pale pink with soft gold pearl. Chocolate Geode: A rich chocolate brown with gold pearl. Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, light gold shade with pink pearl. Dreamsicle: A limited-edition soft tangerine shade wrapped in a vanilla and gold pearl swirl. BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Becca highlighters never fail me! Their formula is always consistent: a powder that melts into the skin and is easy to work with. I love that their highlights are never powdery and never look cakey on the skin, they just look so beautiful as if your skin is just naturally that glowy! I own about 5 of Becca's highlights and there isn't one I haven't loved! Pearl is definitely my favorite since I'm so pale, but champagne pop and moonstone are tied for my second favorite! I love how Becca's highlights also are so easy to mix together and create an even prettier highlight; my fave combo is mixing pearl with champagne pop (you have to try this if you haven't already!) People always ask about my highlight when I mix those two. Becca's packaging is kind of annoying, it takes about a lot of space in my makeup drawers, but it's not terrible. Their packaging reminds me of ufo's and I think it's cute and kinda makes sense because when you use their highlights your highlight is about to be able to be seen from outer space. I have never had a glittery highlight from becca which I LOVE! I'm not a fan of glittery highlights because to me glittery highlights just make people look like a fairy hit them in the face and it just sits on the skin and doesn't really highlight. But Becca's highlights give the prettiest glow and they're easily buildable, so if you want a super strong highlight it's easy to do and doesn't take that much product. The formula is buttery, which I love, but if you live in a humid climate BE CAREFUL! I've heard horror stories of it being a really humid day and my friends had their highlight literally melt/fall/crumble out of the pan. And be careful not to drop them on a hard surface because they will shatter!
Anastasia S.
Brooklyn, NY
When I received Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pearl in my mail I was literally jumping cause I had in my Sephora wishlist like forever! And so far I’m very impressed.
I love how buildable it is, I can easily make my makeup look glowy without overdoing for everyday subtle wear or layer it up till I have this dazzling shine ✨✨✨
Influenster also kindly provided a matching highlighter brush for perfect application. Sorry, no love here. Don't get me wrong it's a nice angled synthetic brush but it’s too big and looks like it would work better with applying blush rather than a highlighter.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I have yet to find the perfect highlighter that I’m looking for this was good a little to much texture shows using this and that bothers me, I’m looking for a wet look or the glow from within look and thus did not do the job, but if your looking for something that is super shimmery this might be for you!
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter one of my best friends gave me a TRAVEL (mini) sizes one of these TWO years ago and it is still the only highlighter I use. I am scraping pan and it’s definitely time for a new one but this produces such a beautiful sheen highlight. It doesn’t highlight texture nor is it patchy. I will be repurchasing.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
I am completely in love with this product 😍😍 the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is a dream come true, the pigmentation is incredible and it lasts all day on your skin! I got the shade Pearl and it’s perfect for fair to light skin tones!💁🏼‍♀️ The angled highlighting brush is a big plus, it is extremely soft and you can use it for your blush your bronzer and your highlighter!!✨✨
Mallory H.
This highlighter was my first highlighter and it was a nice one to start out with. The color is very natural and light. The product is easy to apply and glides on very easily. It also stays on the brush good while applicating. I recommend this product to people who are new to the highlight game.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
These highlighters are good, but I don’t find myself using them at all anymore after the highlighter trend has blown up. There are just so many other good highlights (more affordable ones too and ones with more variety in color) that I would rather use. Nothing wrong with these, just forgettable.
T'Niel R.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This gives the most beautiful sheen!!!!! It is the best powder highlight I have ever used, you can apply just a little for a more natural glow from within or you can apply a little more for a bolder gorgeous glow that is absolutely blinding!!!! It's perfect!!! This highlight is my favorite!!!!
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Very pretty white based gold highlighter with a pink shift. I really like it and I wear it fairly often. Suited for fair/light skin. Slightly shimmery. I only have the mini but I don't think I'll pan it any time soon. Looking forward to trying more shades in this formula.
Alexa S.
Holy highlight! If you want to blind everyone you come in contact with, this is the way to go. This is literally the most gorgeous highlight I own! It is bright without having glitter in it. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Pearl 0.25 oz
Soukaina B.
SALÉ, Salé
It cames with other shades, colors ?