BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BECCA #1 in Highlighter

A best-selling creamy highlighter powder to light up the features you love with a high-shine finish.

• What is your favorite shade of Becca's highlighters?7 Answers
  • Anyone else adore the champagne pop highlighter? :) BECCA Shimmer...6 Answers
  • what do you think about this highlight ?? becca products BECCA ...7 Answers
Media (1928)
  • "I have opal and it works great as a highlight or on top of my bronzer, and the shade rose gold can be used as a blush or a highlight." in 8 reviews
  • "The powder is so finely milled and the texture is holy batman smooth and buttery." in 4 reviews
  • "I dust this powder on the top of my cheekbones, center of nose, brow bone, above the brow, cupids bow and inner corner of eye." in 3 reviews
  • "Finely milled, super pigmented and perfect for adding a glow." in 2 reviews
Renolda D.
Renolda D.
Grand Prairie , Tx
Review for: Champagne Pop
Becca Cosmetics, Champagne Pop Highlighter, is for anyone who likes makeup. This product works very well with every skin tone, which is different from the other Becca Cosmetic Highlight colors, which you have to pick based on your skin color.

Criteria
My criteria for this product was that it should be long lasting, mostly smudge proof, and not have a lot of fallout when you put the product on. Another thing that I look for in a highlighter is that it should make the wearer look like they are glowing from within, not look muddy or like they put a ton of glitter on their face. It should look natural and when the light hits it you, you should look like you are glowing. Another thing that I look for is a product that is easy to blend and easy to put on if I am in a hurry.

Product Pros
This product does all of that and more. Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics did a wonderful job with this product. I wear this product daily for the extra little glow and it works amazing. The product stays on all day, even if I scratch or rub my face. It has also lasted through a nap. I also really like this product for the fact that I am able to use this product on my friends who do not have as dark of skin as I do and it still looks great on them. There is no muddy look with this product, even if you put a ton of product on. Some products can do that, but not this one. It is also very easy to blend out and that is so nice if you are in a rush. While putting this highlighter on I have found that there is also very little fallout. If you do not tap your brush before you put the product on then you will more than likely have some fallout, but it should be minimal and if you tap your brush you will be completely okay.
Rawda K.
Rawda K.
Inkster , MI
Review for: Champagne Pop
Wow!! Amazing highlighter. I am in love as well as obsessed with this highlighter. I mean it is absolutely gorgeous and goes on everso smoothly and soft on my skin and my face just glows like the super stars in movies when they'r looking so gorgeous and Glamorous on the red carpet during the awards, whom we all know don't naturally all look that gorgeous and have glowing skin all the time in real life,but this beautiful highlighter just simply makes you look that gorgeous and glowey for real.The fact that it actually adjust to your natural undertone is a great and remarkably smart idea for a first time for highlighters and not only for foundations, which ultimately makes it work better for every woman or beauty out there and just looks perfect on the skin without all the way over done shimmering affect which looks tacky. You can tell this a very high quality product the first time you try it,as well as see for yourself how long lasting it is and not making your skin look dry or emphasize your fine lines as a lot of other high end highlighters do, This is a all around a great product hand down,just perfect and in my opinion the best highlighter on the market right now. Awesome job Jaclyn Hill on this amazing product. I swear it makes me want to be a beauty you tuber and become as pretty and famous as she is because i am a beauty products junkie and own so much make up,mostly high-end and some good drug store onse and i know a great beauty product the moment i try it like i knew how amazing this highlighter was going to look on my face the moment i swatched. Love love love. Please keep these beuties coming. 😗😍
monica a.
monica a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow!! Incredible highlighter. I am in love as well as obsessed with this marker. I mean it's absolutely gorgeous and goes on everso softly and smooth on my skin and my face just shines like the super stars in the movies when they'r that looks so gorgeous and glamorous on the red carpet during the awards, we all know don 'T of course all look gorgeous and have glowing skin all the time in real life, but this beautiful highlighter just makes you look that gorgeous and glowey for real. The fact that it really fits your natural undertone is a big and remarkably stylish idea. For the first time for highlighters and not just for foundations, it ultimately makes it work better for every woman or beauty out there and just be It looks perfect on the skin without all the brighter effect made it looks sticky. You can say this a very high quality product the first time you try it as well as see for yourself how durable it is and not make your skin look dry or emphasize its fine lines like many other high end highlighters do, it's a All around a great product hand down, just perfect and in my opinion the best highlighter on the market now. Stunning Jaclyn Hill work on this amazing product. I swear it makes me want to be a beauty pipe and become as pretty and famous as she is because I am a beauty product addict and own both make up, especially high end and some good onse pharmacy and be a great Product of the Beauty the moment i tried it as i knew how amazing this highlighter was going to look in my face the moment i swatched. Love Love Love. Please keep these beuties coming.
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must confess: when the strobing trend started taking off, I thought highlighters were absolutely superfluous, useless, and that I would never incorporate one into my normal daily look.

Yet here we are, over a year later, and you'd be hard-pressed (pressed, get it? ha.) to find me out in the real world without some subtle, heavenly shimmer on my face.

And no matter how many highlighters I try, I find myself going back to Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone.

Not only is the product itself incredibly long-lasting and high quality, it's also extremely versatile. I use it in two "phases":
First, I apply it to the upper part of my cheekbones using a fan brush. For a more subtle look, using a soft blush brush with a very light hand is perfect.

Then, I bright out a denser smudging brush. With it, I apply the highlighter to my brow bone, inner corner of my eye (which does WONDERS in making me look more well-rested), and on my cupid's bow.

It's also versatile in its overall effect, which can be as dramatic or subtle as you want. While I was initially underwhelmed with the packaging (it doesn't look as sleek or elegant as Becca's other products), I have to say it makes it wonderfully resilient when traveling. I've taken this thing across hemispheres and on long road trips, but you'd never know.

I cannot recommend this product enough. I adore mine, and will repurchase the very minute I run out.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this after seeing all the hype once Jaclyn Hill came out with her shade "Champagne Pop", knowing I had to purchase that and "Opal" as well. BECCA products are always very pigmented, and the Shimmering Skin Perfectors are nothing short of that. I'm always careful to go in with it with a very light hand and a big, fluffy, and pointed blending brush (I prefer this type of brush over fan brushes for highlighters because it is easier to build up the pigmentation, then take a beauty blender to blend it into the skin and get rid of the harsh appearance). It is easy to go overboard, so it is good to remember that a little goes a long way! Champagne Pop is more of a rose gold/pink-undertone highlight whereas Opal is more silver. I personally love silver highlighters so Opal is a clear favorite, but both shades are staples in my collection! They are by far the best highlighters I've tried to this day, and I always find myself comparing a new highlighter I purchased to these. My preferred use of the Shimmering Skin Perfectors are for formal events. I find using a more subtle highlight goes better with an everyday makeup look, but it is very easy to tone this up or down so it's really based on preference and what works best for your skin! I will always recommend this product to any friends who are trying to glow to the gods.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had trouble finding a highlighter that I loved with my skin type. I'm very pale and I have textured cheeks. I would find almost white highlighters, but it would just draw attention to my bumpy cheeks. Then I would find smooth, great highlighters that were just too dark for my skin tone, but as soon as I tried out Pearl, I fell in love!

Pearl is the perfect color for any pale girl out there looking for something that will actually give them a glow, not just a random stripe on their cheek. It's smoothy and creamy and glides on like a dream. You can apply it with a light hand for a subtle look, or layer it up or even apply with a wet brush for a blinding look!

This product is well worth the money for us pale/textured girls, but I would reccomend it for all skin types/colors. They have such a variety I think everyone will be able to find a color they love!

My glow lasts all day and never fails to impress me. The packaging is great, and even has a mirror. Although it is a bit pricey, the quality is something I have never seen before. This has been and will continue to be my ride or die highlighter! Love it so much.
Martínus M.
Martínus M.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best highlighter that I have ever used. Honestly it is like your pores are emitting just straight up beautyness. I orignally purchased opal and was completely in love, then had to go and get Rose Gold and Champagne Pop. I probably have over 15 different highlighters and this by far is one of the best ones ever. And they work for every skin tone. Many think that they don't work well on deeper skin, but that is totally false. They are AMAZING on deeper/darker skin and highlight beautifully. I cannot express it enough how much I love this highlighter. I am most definitely going to purchase Moonstone and Topaz when I get visit Sephora to get new highlighters.

* My cat is literally my photography partner so excuse his presence lol. But anyway so in this photo I have the YSL Touche Eclat foundation and used the Becca Skin Perfector in Opal. These highlighters are probably the best highlighters to photograph on skin, because they catch light on the most overcast days, which is what the weather was in the photo.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Stony Brook, New York
This highlighter is best for people who want an intense highlight. It is possible to sheer it out but it really looks magical applied at a medium intensity! I currently own Opal and Pearl in the full-size and Rose Gold as a deluxe sample and plan to re-purchase Moonstone (which I have owned in the past). It's unusually creamy and easy to blend for a powder product.

This product has the best shade range out of any highlighter I have ever seen. There are warm and neutral-cool shades for fair through deepest skin tones. I'm fair and I even use Rose Gold as a blush sometimes!

The downsides to this product are that it can emphasize texture on the face. The Laura Mercier highlighter is also intense but does not emphasize texture at all, so I know it is possible to have an intense flattering highlight. Also, the product is extremely fragile because of the high liquid binder content, which is the reason it is so creamy and blendable. Be careful, especially as you get closer to hitting pan, because it can shatter!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE BECCA's highlighters! I own Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop, and Opal. I am very fair-skinned and all of them work well with my skin tone. These highlighters are long lasting, pigmented, easy to apply, and do not leave your face looking like Kesha threw up glitter all over you lol! I have pretty sensitive skin and these do not irritate it at all. These highlighters can be used wet or dry depending on the amount of glow you want. I appreciate that these are not chunky, rather they are exactly what they're called-shimmering!
As for the size of these, they're giant! You definitely get your money's worth and There is no way that I can see myself hitting pan on any of them anytime soon! I kind wish they made smaller ones that were less expensive for that reason though. My next purchase will be Pearl, or the newest LE one Rose Quartz. Overall, these are wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering them!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Rose Quartz
I really thought I didn't need and wouldn't particularly like this highlighter, as I have a warm undertone and tend to wear more warm/champagne/peachy shades on my cheeks, but after swatching this shade in Sephora, I knew I had to have it. It's not as cool-toned in the skin as it looks in the pain; it has reflects of a more warm champagne tone, as well as some cool pink reflects. It's a beautifully unique shade - it's cooler and more subtle than Champagne Pop, but more pink and champagne-toned than Moonstone.

The highlight is also much more subtle and wearable than Becca's other highlighters. It's buildable, so you can can work it up to a nice intensity, but if you apply one layer of it, it's just a nice, more natural and beautifully reflective highlight than you usually get from Becca products. Not to mention the limited edition packaging is absolutely stunning!
Katherina E.
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth it to buy or should I just buy a dupe for it?
Briah G.
Briah G.
Is the BECCA Opal Highlight really worth $30+? Send help! 😭😭😭
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Is this highlighter worth the buy?im not sure if I want to get it or not:/
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it have a lot of shimmer?
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Is this any good? And is it pigmented?