BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter

A best-selling creamy highlighter powder to light up the features you love with a high-shine finish.

Are those good and worth it?
Is this product easy to break?
Is it supposed to not be that popping [brand:becca-by-rebecca-virtue]?
Start your review of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“i love love this highlighter. it's beautiful. leaves my face lookin amazing !! i would buy again ” in reviews
“...i managed to nab the rose quartz which is also beautiful but very very powdery, i get an insane amount of fallout. the amethyst one is on its way to me but i worry it will be the same! ” in reviews
“shimmers well. doesn't go well with pale skin and breaks easily. expensive but worth the cost if you love it. lasts all day and has a champagne undertone. i've heard great things from many muas and i recommend it ” in reviews
“I have opal and it works great as a highlight or on top of my bronzer, and the shade rose gold can be used as a blush or a highlight.” in reviews
“The powder is so finely milled and the texture is holy batman smooth and buttery.” in reviews
San Ysidro, CA
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter uploaded by Rebeca D.
I got this Vanilla Quartz highlighter in my Influenster Reviewers Awards box and I loved it. The color is super pretty and you could see its great pigmentation. It blends perfectly with a great shimmery finish. Also it is very small so it is easy to take it in your purse.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Donna, TX
Review for: Opal
Of all the illuminators that I have tried this brand is my favorite, it has no glitter, its brightness is so small that it reflects such a beautiful light that everyone will ask what you have in your cheekbones. Its formula is creamy and easy to apply and you need very little product so it will last forever.
Zapotlanejo
i found this highlighter last year and i truly loved it its amazing the formula and has a very shimmery finish it just makes you glow, i think this tone is perfect for the summer. This highlight is perfect for all kinds of sking and i really recommend it
monterrey
Review for: Opal
In my opinion this highlight in this specific shade is life, it is a perfect color, packaging is very nice simple and unique, is very long lasting and it looks stunning on, I’ve bough 4 already and I’m going to keep buying it
Kearns, UT
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter uploaded by Joss T.
Review for: Champagne Pop, Other
Me encanta el brillo natural que deja este iluminador, puedes ir construyendo la intensidad que quieres obtener, deja un brillo natural, sin dejar ningún tipo de partículas de brillo.
Hidalgo, TX
My favorite for all times! Literally can make any skin tone look shiny and beautiful. The powder is super fine and the shimmer is blend perfectly in your face. Champange POP and Opal shades are my fave ones. Buy it and see the glow!!
este iluminados es muy li do ya que tiene unas tonalidades doradas muy sutiles y con el sol se ve súper cool, si dura todo el día muy suave al aplica y y se aplica bastante connpoquito, recomendado
Hermosillo
Review for: Pearl, Opal, Prismatic Amethyst
Becca is one of the best highlighter brands on the market. All the ones that I tried are small sizes and I definetely consider to buy them all in full size. Absolutely love the intensity that they give, there are very easy to apply and blend, really becomes one with the skin. The latest buy was thr color Prismatic Amethyst and it is Gorgeous. So different and unique. First I thought that it would be a pink highlighter, which I don't mind at all, but it turned out to be the most brightening and different lilacy amazingness. Absolute win!
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
cancun quintana roo
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter uploaded by Beauty M.
Review for: Champagne Pop
Son unos iluminadores realmente hermosos,textura sedosa,reflejantes de verdad,dan ala piel una jugosidad hermosa,es modulable esto quiere decir que puedes ir construyendo la intensidad,tiene un poco de shimmer (para las que no les guste) el empaque de alta calidad!
Mi hermana me regaló este iluminador para mi cumpleaños, y es absolutamente hermoso, y perfecto. El polvo es tan suave, y tan delicado, que queda muy bonito en la piel, el acabado es tan brillante y deja un brillo hermoso pero sutil, nada exagerado a menos que lo elabores mucho. El empaque es súper lujoso, es bastante caro, por lo cual debes cuidarlo como oro, porque el mío se me rompió y no hubo manera de reparar, ahora lo uso como polvo suelto. El color que yo tengo es bastante bonito, y queda muy bien con mi tono de piel.

2,349 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montréal
il y a 6 jours
SERENA W. • il y a 4 jours
From my experiences, it was very bright and had a very popping effect to it but I think it has to do with the kind of shade you decide to purchase!