BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY BECCA #2 in Highlighter

What it is:
An award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow.

What it does:
This enhanced lineup of BECCA’s iconic highlighter features an unparalleled shade range that caters to all skin tones.

This one-of-a-kind formula is enriched with ultra-fine, multitoned, luminescent pearls that adjust to your skin’s undertones and amplify your natural radiance. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this unique formula blends pigments with liquids, creating a creamy feel that applies seamlessly and never cakes. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, the result is a high-impact, elegant finish that doesn’t look glittery.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Find the shade that makes you glow:

Pearl: A soft, luminescent white.
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold.
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm, gold pearl.
Opal: A universally flattering neutral, white gold with soft pink pearl.
Champagne Pop: BECCA’s bestselling shade—a soft gold with pinky-peach pearl.
Prosecco Pop: A true, ethereal gold with rich golden bronze pearl.
Topaz: A warm bronze with gold pearl.
Prismatic Amethyst: A pale lavender with gold, violet, and rose duo-chrome pearls.
Rose Quartz: A universally flattering neutral pale pink with soft gold pearl.
Chocolate Geode: A rich chocolate brown with gold pearl.
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, light gold shade with pink pearl.
Dreamsicle: A limited-edition soft tangerine shade wrapped in a vanilla and gold pearl swirl.
Champagne Pop: A soft white gold with pinky peach undertones.

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply pressed highlighter anywhere you want intense glow, such as the high points of the face (the cheekbones and bridge of the nose).

Ingredients

Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• Do you like Liquid highlight or powder highlight more?599 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade of Becca's highlighters?18 Answers
  • Do you think these highlighters are actually worth it?11 Answers
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
  • "i love love this highlighter. it's beautiful. leaves my face lookin amazing !! i would buy again " in 1385 reviews
  • "my go to highlight is becca opal, looks great on almost every skintone as well. i have champagne pop (who doesn't?) but it's just wayyyy too peachy on my skin tone! (i'm nw15 in mac for reference) i managed to nab the rose quartz which is also beautiful but very very powdery, i get an insane amount of fallout. the amethyst one is on its way to me but i worry it will be the same! " in 1034 reviews
  • "shimmers well. doesn't go well with pale skin and breaks easily. expensive but worth the cost if you love it. lasts all day and has a champagne undertone. i've heard great things from many muas and i recommend it " in 801 reviews
  • "I have opal and it works great as a highlight or on top of my bronzer, and the shade rose gold can be used as a blush or a highlight." in 8 reviews
  • "The powder is so finely milled and the texture is holy batman smooth and buttery." in 4 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini Champagne Pop 0.085 oz/ 2.40 g more...
Becca products have never disappointed me. love the Brand as an entirety, as well as pushing everyone to get glowy! I was a matte type of girl for a very long time, until THIS product. Highlight seemed to pop out of nowhere and was what everyone was talking about. Especially Champagne Pop! I purchased this at Sephora, and instantly fell in love with it. The packaging is great, perfect for travel. Also having a variety of different shades to choose from to compliment your skin tone, you can easily find one that you love, or three lol (like me) The pigment payoff is amazing, and when spraying your brush with some spray (or whatever you do) the wet technique is bliiiinnding. I use this on my cheek bones, my Cupid’s bow, and also in this inner corners of my eyes. The only reason I am giving this four stars is because I have had the full version, and the mini version, it seemed to me that after time the mini version started to not have as much pay off as it did originally; became kind of dry and didn’t want to pick up on a brush. I use the wet technique so, it didn’t effect me much, but was just something I realized. I would definitely recommend this. I love love the Rose Gold color as well. ✨ BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
This is the most amazing highlighter I have ever used. I'm normally a matte girl and hate anything sparkly on my face but this highlighter has such an elegant look it won me over. The formula is creamy yet feels xompletely weightless once applied. The peachy untldertones really make it blend in perfectly with your skin tone giving it a more natural effect. It is extremely buildable so you can use it for a light, everyday shimmer or you can build it up to an all out glamour highlight. It is so pigmented that a little goes such a long way. I have had this highlighter for over 9 months now and still have yet to hit the pallet. This lucious powder blends like a dream, and lasts all day. Unlike some highlighters that lose their shimmer completely after only a couple hours. I can not recommend this highlighter enough, and I an definitely going to spend the money to get this highlighter again. Its really worth every penny.
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
Ang K.
Bethesda , MD
To be honest I wasn’t in love with highlighting my face when this product came out. I naturally have oily skin and the idea of adding any more of a shine to my face made me cringe. It wasn’t until my friend visited me from out of town wearing this product did it change the way I viewed highlighting forever. Disclaimer: my friend also had oily skin, but this highlight made her face glow not look greasy! I asked her what she was doing differently in her make up routine and she said she was wearing BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter I honestly couldn’t believe that one product could completely change her look. Skeptical of her response, I asked her if I could try some on later than night when we were getting ready to go out to dinner. After that night I’ve been wearing Becca’s champagne pop ever since! It has become a staple in my everyday make up routine and I feel lost with out it! Please don’t make the mistake I did if you have oily skin — you can wear highlighter and look stunning. I’d recommend trying this one because it is so worth the money!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter I used the highlighter and brush yesterday for my look, and I have to say I was pleasantly suprised. I have wanted to try Becca for forever now, but honestly their price tag has kept me away. They're 35$ for an 8g pan, while Jeffree Star cosmetics skin frosts are 29$ for a 15g pan. So I've always gone with JSC. When I got the chance to review this I was SO excited!! The highlighter is BEAUTIFUL super pigmented melts into the skin and is blinding. Do I think it's "skin perfecting"?... Kind of? I mean I have texture to my skin when you get up close. This highlighter didn't emphasize my texture like some highlighters do which I loved. So would I spend 35$ on this?? Yes I would. But I'm a highlighter addict so that's mostly why.
Katelyn N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Opal more...
I've found that usually makeup products with this much hype very rarely, if ever, live up to it- at least for me. Highlighters are especially difficult because liquid and cream ones tend to settle too heavily in my pores and essentially draw more attention the acne I do have. This BECCA highlighter delivers on all your highlighter wishes and dreams. It's pigmented enough that it's visible but not so much that it looks oily or slick. Combined with makeup setting spray, it lasts all day. Don't believe me? The photo attached is hour 6.
Kayla C.
Review for: Pearl more...
I LOVE this highlighter! I’m very fair so I love the color Pearl! It gives such a natural beautiful dewy glow! I love that this highlighter can be natural or built up to an intense level of glow! I think this is a perfect highlighter for beginners. The price of these highlights are on the expensive end of the spectrum but are worth it and they do last a very long time! I have very dry skin and I don’t see any type of unwanted texture when I use this highlighter. I also love their shade ranges! I’m about to buy another one of these highlighters since it is summer and my skin shade is changing! The color pearl on deeper skin tones will make you look ashy and almost gray! So if you aren’t fair, I would suggest going with another color!
Vanessa D.
Review for: Other more...
I had the pleasure of trying out the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Highlighter and highlighting/blush brush thanks to influenster. This was in the shade rose quartz and my thoughts are this: It’s a beautiful formula and isn’t too powdery or glittery on the skin, which is what I like and look for in a highlighter! It glides on very smoothly and has more of a “wet” look. Also, the pinky tones would make me use this as more of a blush topper for everyday, rather than a pink highlight which I’m also into! The brush is super soft and great quality, although I don’t think I would use it as a highlighter brush as opposed to blush brush. All in all, great product though and comes in many shades. 🤗✨
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this product!!! I tried a few drug store brand highlighters that just weren’t giving me the effect that I wanted - a little bit of shimmer and a whole lot of brightness. My sister said she’s seen a bunch of YouTube beauty gurus rave about this, so when it was on sale at Sephora, I decided to give it a go and am SO glad I did!

It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being totally obnoxious. So good for everyday wear when you want to jazz up your look some. It also highlights so perfectly! It glides on smoothly and makes my face look super vibrant and refreshed. I will say that the only negative is that if you try to use it over dry skin, it could go on somewhat cakey. I’m on accutane, so it’s hard to get my skin moisturized enough, but as long as it isn’t super dry it still looks decent on.

So basically every time I use it, I want to dip my entire face in it. It looks that fabulous. This is my favorite of the two I have (opal being the other) just because I think it goes better with my super pale skin. But the product formula and quality is exactly the same no matter which you choose to get!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Opal more...

Kavya A.
Brooklyn
Do you like Liquid highlight or powder highlight more?
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Is this really worth it to buy or should I just buy a dupe for it?
Briah G.
Wayne, NE
Is the BECCA Opal Highlight really worth $30+? Send help! 😭😭😭
Influenster M.
Is this highlighter worth the buy?im not sure if I want to get it or not:/
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it have a lot of shimmer?

back