BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BECCA #2 in Highlighter

A best-selling creamy highlighter powder to light up the features you love with a high-shine finish.

• What is your favorite shade of Becca's highlighters?12 Answers
  • Will this color look good on very pale (but not porcelain) skin w...1 Answers
  • It looks very pretty how much does it cost? Where can I buy it at?4 Answers
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
  • "i love love this highlighter. it's beautiful. leaves my face lookin amazing !! i would buy again " in 1385 reviews
  • "my go to highlight is becca opal, looks great on almost every skintone as well. i have champagne pop (who doesn't?) but it's just wayyyy too peachy on my skin tone! (i'm nw15 in mac for reference) i managed to nab the rose quartz which is also beautiful but very very powdery, i get an insane amount of fallout. the amethyst one is on its way to me but i worry it will be the same! " in 1034 reviews
  • "shimmers well. doesn't go well with pale skin and breaks easily. expensive but worth the cost if you love it. lasts all day and has a champagne undertone. i've heard great things from many muas and i recommend it " in 801 reviews
  • "I have opal and it works great as a highlight or on top of my bronzer, and the shade rose gold can be used as a blush or a highlight." in 8 reviews
  • "The powder is so finely milled and the texture is holy batman smooth and buttery." in 4 reviews
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Topaz, Rose Gold, Champagne Pop more...
I AM ADDICTED TO BECCA'S SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR PRESSED HIGHLIGHTER!!!!!!
This product shocked me. My niece was putting her makeup on and I was curious what she was putting around her cheek bones and eyelids...and it was Becca's Skin perfector and she looked fantastic. She is in her mid twenties and really anything she puts on looks great. The rule of thumb for older woman use to be no shimmer or glitter type of makeup because it creeps into your crease and lines and pronounces it more on your face. NOT BECA HIGHLIGHTER.. it is so fine milled and truly goes on like a brush of silk. you can use a little or alot the color CHAMPAGNE POP is my go to with everything. I use it as an eyebrow highlighter and a definer on my cheekbones coming from the eye area. I can't believe how smooth my skin looks in that area. I wear glasses so I was concerned about it being cakey and made up looking and not at all. I use a little just to give my eyes and cheekbones a lift and it's great. My main two color are CHAMPAGNE POP AND TOPAZ....just awesome product.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this product!!! I tried a few drug store brand highlighters that just weren’t giving me the effect that I wanted - a little bit of shimmer and a whole lot of brightness. My sister said she’s seen a bunch of YouTube beauty gurus rave about this, so when it was on sale at Sephora, I decided to give it a go and am SO glad I did!

It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being totally obnoxious. So good for everyday wear when you want to jazz up your look some. It also highlights so perfectly! It glides on smoothly and makes my face look super vibrant and refreshed. I will say that the only negative is that if you try to use it over dry skin, it could go on somewhat cakey. I’m on accutane, so it’s hard to get my skin moisturized enough, but as long as it isn’t super dry it still looks decent on.

So basically every time I use it, I want to dip my entire face in it. It looks that fabulous. This is my favorite of the two I have (opal being the other) just because I think it goes better with my super pale skin. But the product formula and quality is exactly the same no matter which you choose to get!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA

Katie A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Opal more...
I've found that usually makeup products with this much hype very rarely, if ever, live up to it- at least for me. Highlighters are especially difficult because liquid and cream ones tend to settle too heavily in my pores and essentially draw more attention the acne I do have. This BECCA highlighter delivers on all your highlighter wishes and dreams. It's pigmented enough that it's visible but not so much that it looks oily or slick. Combined with makeup setting spray, it lasts all day. Don't believe me? The photo attached is hour 6.
Alex L.
Review for: Champagne Pop, Opal more...
Y'all already know. This stuff is amazing. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have normal to dry skin, but I think this would work on literally everyone. And there are so many shades!!! I'm pretty fair, so I find it relatively easy to find highlights in my shade but let me tell you I really appreciate that Becca has darker shades that look gorgeous on darker skin. The one. The ONLY con is this: the price. I want more of these, but I can not afford it. My first one was a mini opal that I got in a minis kit at Ulta and I fell in love, and then my boyfriend bought me Champagne Pop because he's amazing. But other than that, I don't have any more of these from Becca. Who knows, maybe one day they'll go on sale and I can grab more, but I doubt it. Anyways yes. It's worth it my friends. It's worth it.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Becca has some really lovely products including the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in the gorgeous shade of Opal. I love the highlight it gives to my face. I just apply the highlighter in various places where I want that very intense glow look. I like applying it to the corner of my eyes, brow bone, the bridge of my nose and even sometimes the cheekbones for the ultimate look for date night! It's the perfect color for my skin tone, and it blends in perfectly with my skin. It doesn't look to harsh or too fake. It definitely brings out your best feautures! I love it very much.
Megan W.
Review for: Opal more...
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed highlights are some of the best on the market. They are a little pricey at $32 or more, but if you are a fan of glowing these are hard to beat. The packaging is fantastic! It is both beautiful and sturdy. What you would expect for a powder with a big price tag. The product itself is smooth and silky and absolutely stunning on the skin. My favorite shades are Champagne Pop and Opal. I wouldn't call them subtle, but if you apply them with a light hand they can definitely be toned down a bit. I like my highlights blinding most days and these can definitely be blinding. I have and will continue to buy these highlights for as long as Becca keeps making them.
Lori L.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Vanilla Quartz 0.085 oz/ 2.40 g more...
I love the warm shimmer of the Vanilla Quartz highlighter by Becca Cosmetics. I’m new to the highlighting game so I can’t really say what is good or bad, but I do know I like the formula of Becca Cosmetics. It like melts into your skin as gives this gentle glow. Of course, it can be built up until it can be mistaken for stars, but for everyday way, just a small amount just adds an extra glow and luminosity to your skin. I really like that Vanilla Quartz is a warm color and I find myself reaching for this highlighter when I’m looking for something soft and subtle for my everyday look. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
Katie W.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Like all of BECCA products, this highlighter is worth the money. I have always really enjoyed BECCA's pressed highlighters, and this one is probably my favorite. The packaging is pleasing, very pretty and elegant, with not too much gaudy glam.

The formula is buttery smooth, extremely shimmery, and blends perfectly on any skin tone. It looks great on fair skin, used above cheek bones, on the tip of nose and on cupid's bow.

It can be used every day for daily wear, and you can add even more for a glam, disco look. This highlighter is beautiful, and as a sucker for highlighters, I will definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to add some beautiful glow to their makeup routine.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
Review for: Moonstone more...
Becca highlighters are my absolute favorite for that wide range of highlighting needs. A light hand can give you the "natural glow from within" look and then you can build it up to become a sophisticated beam of light. These are so smooth and blendable which is so important. These do not have that glittery chunky look that some highlighters have which I love. I always find myself going back to Becca because it is just that amazing.  BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Is this really worth it to buy or should I just buy a dupe for it?
Briah G.
Is the BECCA Opal Highlight really worth $30+? Send help! 😭😭😭
Influenster M.
Is this highlighter worth the buy?im not sure if I want to get it or not:/
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it have a lot of shimmer?
Jordan V.
Is this any good? And is it pigmented?