BY BECCA

A creamy highlighter that creates a delicate, smooth & sophisticated glow.

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter
  • "i’m in love with the color! only problem is, is that i’m not a huge fan of the cream consistency. it’s hard to apply with a brush, so i’d recommend a sponge or your hands. however, it’s blinding yet natural looking and doesn’t bring out the texture in your face." in 146 reviews
  • "first time trying a creme highlight and i don't think i'm going to go with creme in the future, i much prefer liquid or powder. becca is an amazing brand, just wasn't my absolutely favorite formula. just a personal opinion though i think!" in 139 reviews
  • "i love champagne pop it’s my favorite highlight it’s great on light skin tone as well as dark it’s just very beautiful and a big pop" in 63 reviews
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Pearl, Other more...
This product has completely changed the way I look at highlighters. I always thought there were powders and liquids and that was it, until now. This is the exact consistency and pigment I’ve been searching for in a highlight. I’ve never gotten more compliments when using anything else. Try for yourself and you will never go back.
Rebecca S.
Waxahachie
I got this in my boxycharm and I LOVE IT. Not only is it short for rebecca, but the color is beautiful! It isn’t over bearing on your skin and looks natural once applied right!
Alyssa S.
I like this. Its a buildable highlighter so you can start off with a small amount and work up to shining. Its easily blends no matter the brush you use. It has a good amount of color and pigment, no unnecessary fallout. Mine was a gift, but I'd purchase with my own coins.
Amanda W.
San Jose
Review for: Pearl, Other more...
I first bought this in champagne pop, before it was discontinued in this formulation. It is by far my favorite highlight of all time. It is a beautiful shade and leaves a very shimmery but subtle finish. I also ended up buying it in Pearl, which is very very pale. I am also very fair, so it seems to work fine on me but I don’t like it as much as I like to champagne pop.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This has to be one of the best highlighting brands out there. I have tried everything from tarte Glow Girls Bronze & Highlight Duoto Coastal Scents and when I tried to spray and I absolutely fell in love. Part of the reason being why is that it takes a very less product and has a lot of pigmentation.
Imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
For this product I really enjoy it because you can use it for a very long time we don’t need to apply that much on your face and it shimmers really well and the cool thing about having it being cream is you don’t have to just apply it in one area face you can apply to multiple areas with as much as you like
Kelsey E.
Columbus
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pearl more...
This highlighter is a staple in my makeup collection. It was one of the first highlighters I ever bought and I have always had one on hand since then. It is really bright and shimmery and easy to apply. I like this color because I am pale so most darker colored highlighters don’t really work. I always get complements on my highlight every time I wear it.
Olivia O.
Newark
Purchased at: Sephora
Great pigment once applied to skin it's very bright a little goes a long way with this product and it is buildable this is my everyday highlighter highly recommend this brand for highlighters
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
I got to say, I did not love his product. I absolutely love the powder highlighter by BECCA, but his product left something to be desired. It goes on VERY subtle, when I wear a highlighter I want it to really shine but this just did not do that. The shade for champagne pop int he creme is also much darker than it seems in the powder.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Other more...
I found this product in "opal" at TJ Maxx and am so glad that I did. It sits beautifully under my face powder. It looks super glowy but still natural and I find that it lasts a long time on my skin. I believe it is discontinued so if you find it, I would give it a try while you still can.
Victoria T.
Savannah, GA
I've recently just got into using highlighter but I can't seem to find one that can go well with my tan/kinda like caramel skin. I need something that's blendable but also noticeable. Is this one pigmented enough to do the job?
Maddie I.
Is this worth the price??
Lexs M.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you buy it ?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this good for an everyday highlighter? Does it work for eyeshadow as well? Is this worth the money?
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
How good is this? I'm dying to try it but it's a bit pricy for me.

Amazon