BY BECCA

A creamy highlighter that creates a delicate, smooth & sophisticated glow.

• I have been wanting to try a cream hi lighter but they al...5 Answers
  • Does this highlighter still give a natural buildable glow...2 Answers
  • What Color do you prefer ??? Light Medium or darker4 Answers
Reviews (1911)
Buy on BECCA
  • "i’m in love with the color! only problem is, is that i’m not a huge fan of the cream consistency. it’s hard to apply with a brush, so i’d recommend a sponge or your hands. however, it’s blinding yet natural looking and doesn’t bring out the texture in your face." in 146 reviews
  • "first time trying a creme highlight and i don't think i'm going to go with creme in the future, i much prefer liquid or powder. becca is an amazing brand, just wasn't my absolutely favorite formula. just a personal opinion though i think!" in 139 reviews
  • "i love champagne pop it’s my favorite highlight it’s great on light skin tone as well as dark it’s just very beautiful and a big pop" in 63 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I'm so excited I'm getting to review so many of my favorites! This is hands-down my favorite highlights! My favorite shades are number one champagne pop number 2 opal they're just so beautiful and pigmented and you don't have to use anything with it if you want to you can spray Mac Fix Plus on your brush and it will make them even more intense but it's not necessary. I use this on an Anastasia a23 brush and if you need another brush similar that is a little more budget-friendly try Real Techniques setting brush it works just as well but it's a lot more affordable. I apply this to the high points of my cheeks, the center of my nose and down the bridge of my nose and on my lips. I'm going to try to find a picture and if I can't find one I'll add one later because I'm about to get ready anyway. The product itself last forever you definitely get your money's worth this is my favorite even over my old favorite which was the bombs Mary Lou manizer but this one beats that one by far. I just love it! They have several Shades to choose from like I mentioned earlier my favorite is Becca Jaclyn Hill champagne pop it's like a gold with a pink undertone it's so beautiful I will just I can't say enough good about this product it's the perfect highlight! 75 stars!! 💪😬😘
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This is an excellent highlighter!! This and the glow kits by abh are my favs! They have beautiful shades that are perfect for all skin tones! My favorites are opal and prosecco pop! The shimmer is very fine and not clunky! It goes beautiful on the skin and isn’t too strong (where if looks like you swiped color on your face)! Great formula that isn’t chalky! You don’t need every shade in the collection since they are a little pricey ($38) but they are great!
Shannon 😇.
Fort Campbell
I really love this product. If you love blinding highlighters this one is definitely for you. However this one in particular has a lot of fall out and doesn't last all day, if you reapply it half way through the day you will have constant blinding highlight all day. I'm sure if you have dry skin it would stay on you longer. It probably isn't the best for oily or combination skin, however it still is a really good product.
Kristina I.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I have a yellow/olive Mediterranean skin tone and felt champagne pop was too pink for me but moonstone looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. barely needed to touch the product to get enough highlighter to to cover cheek bones, nose and Cupid's bow. the creme highlighter leaves a much more natural looking glow on skin while the powder is more dramatic shimmer. the pigmentation is amazing and has sensational staying power. amazing product. in love forever BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter
Chrishay M.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this highlighter I was skeptical about it not fitting my skin tone but goes well with my tan skin.. only thing i dislike about Becca highlighters are they always break and i have to repair them with rubbing alcohol but other than that this is a winner!!
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I have this in the color Champagne Pop, I love this compact. I actually dropped it and it broke but I still use it :) I've heard the alcohol trick works sometimes but also sometimes changes the formula and I refuse to mess up this highlighter, this highlighter is my life. Nothing bad to say about it. I will use this till the end, I hope it's never discontinued because I will legit cry.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Pearl more...
I used to think that Becca highlighters were overrated—until I tried the cream formula. I find that this product provides the allows my cheekbones to pop while still looking natural, mostly due to the fact that it blends easily and contains no chunks of glitter. When I wear this, I get compliments on my skin, not my highlighter—that’s how seamless it looks! Totally recommend.
Theresa A.
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter OK, I finally get it. I understand the hype now. I didn’t think there was anything that could be worth all of the talk, but I was wrong. I received a sample of Becca’s Champagne Pop highlighter in my latest beauty box subscription. It is this beautiful, shimmering, gold that feels like butter as you swipe it with your finger. That one swipe will make a dramatic pigmented swatch across the back of your hand. A lighter touch across the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose, the cupids bow, and you have a highlight that looks like the sun is coming from within.
Caroline T.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Creme Highlighter Moonstone 0.19 oz/ 5.5 g more...
One of the most amazing highlighter I have ever used. It was my first purchased from Becca cosmetics and I’m already a fan. What I like most about this product is that the color would match perfectly in all tones of skin.
I have heard amazing things about Becca products and I’m willing to buy more and try all of their products as much as I can.
Ryahn E.
Greeley
love the creme highlighters on a light makeup look, however. if you have a heavy base on (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, etc.) this will not apply as seamlessly. you have to use a really light hand, but when applied correctly this looks beautiful! the creme formula makes you look so shimmery and dewy! good for the summer.
Lauren R.
How good is Champagne Pop in comparison to Opal?
Jasmin B.
Hammond, LA
I have heard a lot about this product and I wanted to know more about the quality and the wear! First off is it good for all skin tones? If so I'd it a long wear product? And also is the application smooth?
Kaniz K.
London, London
Charlotte G.
Is this product worth the hype and my money? It looks great but I just want to know if it actually is great.
Abigail S.
is this product worth the buy ?