Victoria T.
Savannah, GA

I've recently just got into using highlighter but I can't seem to find one that can go well with my tan/kinda like caramel skin. I need something that's blendable but also noticeable. Is this one pigmented enough to do the job?

Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wellsboro, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
The Balm!! Depending on your skin type different ones will work but I will only ever use the balm as my highlighter!
Kate A.
Kate A.
2 years, 2 months ago
I personally love champagne pop but the opal shade may be best for you since you have tan skin
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Frisco, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn't recommend a creme highlighter if you're just now starting out with highlighter. If you want one by becca I would try champagne pop which is a powder! It is a lot easier to use.
alejandra t.
alejandra t.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I think you should try champagne pop. I've used it on clients with different skin tones and it looks great on all of them
Cole M.
Cole M.
2 years, 2 months ago
The poured creme are going to be more natural and less metallic sheen, the powders pack more punch. For Tan/Caramal there are gorgeous golds and golden bronze shades but the first ones that come to mind are the anatasia beverly hills glow kits. I am sure Becca has a tone, do not go pearl or opal- very white toned.
Macy V.
Macy V.
2 years, 2 months ago
The shade opal or champagne pop sounds perfect for you. The cream formula tends to be a bit more natural looking than the powder, which is super reflective, so it really depends On how reflective you want your highlight to be.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Livingston , TN
2 years, 2 months ago
This is the best highlighter on the market!
alecia d.
alecia d.
Wichita, KS
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes it is very pigmented and blends into the skin beautifully!! I get complimented every time i wear it!
Halle R.
Halle R.
Olathe
2 years, 2 months ago
Worth every penny! I always get compliments on my highlight.
Madison G.
Madison G.
2 years, 2 months ago
This one would be perfect for u! But try the shades opal, rose gold, or topaz