BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter

A creamy highlighter that creates a delicate, smooth & sophisticated glow.

Start your review of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter!
Product Highlights
“...blinding yet natural looking and doesn’t bring out the texture in your face.” in reviews
“first time trying a creme highlight and i don't think i'm going to go with creme in the future, i much prefer liquid or powder. becca is an amazing brand, just wasn't my absolutely favorite formula. just a personal opinion though i think!” in reviews
“i love champagne pop it’s my favorite highlight it’s great on light skin tone as well as dark it’s just very beautiful and a big pop” in reviews
Stafford, Virginia
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Erin L.
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Erin L.
I was really unsure about using a cream highlight. I only bought it to try because it was on sale and I’m so happy I tried it! Goes on smooth- I just used my finger. Love the glow and will be repurchasing for sure.
I've always had trouble getting these to apply over foundation/powder or getting them to last. I know I have oily skin but I can still finesse most cream products to work for me. Moonstone is pretty but I prefer the pressed version. Pretty sure these are being discontinued anyway, they're half off on the Becca site so snap some up if you love lighter coverage highlights or tend not to set your Foundation (or don't wear any at all).
Sioux Falls
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Rachael K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite highlighter of all time. I've been through several Pearl and Moonstone colors. The consistency is incomparable. There's no other highlighter that has the soft focus feel like a wet powder but it is dry. I recommend this product whole heartedly. Becca products are worth the money.
Rockford, IL
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Trista S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pearl
All BECCA products are beautiful, but this highlighter really does take it up a notch, I don't wear a lot of highlighter. Some on the tip of my nose, above my lip and along my cheeks. It's really great with all skin types I have had no problems at all and I have very sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this highlighter. Eyebrows- SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof Lips- Amuse Bouche Lipstick Chai Eyes- tarte™ tartelette™ flirt eyeshadow palette
New York
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Amanda C.
Review for: Pearl
Fave fave fave highlighter. I have yet to find another that shows so much on my skin. Pearl is my go to. It is quite expensive, and the last 2 I purchased my son has smashed and I lost most of it which is super upsetting. I would definetly but this again when I have the money.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Pearl
What I can say about this product is that it is HIGHLY pigmented and lasts majority of the day. The thing I am not too fond of is this color on my skin tone, I dont know if it's just way too bright for me and looks like I have a huge shimmery line or what but it just doesn't look right. Maybe I should try a different highlighter by becca?
Orange County
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter uploaded by Ashley O.
What else can I say than amazing. Period. The pigment in it is so well formulated while still keeping my skin look natural and have a natural shimmer. It always gives a little extra dimension to the end of my make up routine even though it’s very minimalistic.
Drayton, SC
I have used the color opal for years! I love this cream highlight because 1. It isn’t sticky, and dries down to a powder and 2. It does not look like a stripe of unnatural shimmer on my complexion. I use this on the tops of my cheeks, inner corner of eyes, and on my collarbones to add a youthful glow!
New Market
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured - Rose Gold
This product looks very nice when applied. It is very pigmented and very buildable depending on how much shimmer you want. However, it is not meant for travel. First time taking this product anywhere it completely shattered, which was upsetting to me considering how much it was recommended to me.
clemson
I have this in opal and I love it. Very easy to dab on with my fingers and I prefer the cream to powder formula because it doesn’t look too powdery on my cheekbones. It also lasts longer on the inner corner of my eyes. I like to match that to my highlighter

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pomona, CA
il y a un mois
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter Can I use this as a base then adding powder highlighter on top?