BY BECCA #65 in Highlighter

A creamy highlighter that creates a delicate, smooth & sophisticated glow.

• What Color do you prefer ??? Light Medium or darker4 Answers
  • So I have 2 of the poured skin perfectors... I absolutely...3 Answers
  • I can't seem to fathom the though of spending $40 on a co...6 Answers
Buy on BECCA
  • "i’m in love with the color! only problem is, is that i’m not a huge fan of the cream consistency. it’s hard to apply with a brush, so i’d recommend a sponge or your hands. however, it’s blinding yet natural looking and doesn’t bring out the texture in your face." in 146 reviews
  • "first time trying a creme highlight and i don't think i'm going to go with creme in the future, i much prefer liquid or powder. becca is an amazing brand, just wasn't my absolutely favorite formula. just a personal opinion though i think!" in 139 reviews
  • "i love champagne pop it’s my favorite highlight it’s great on light skin tone as well as dark it’s just very beautiful and a big pop" in 63 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I'm so excited I'm getting to review so many of my favorites! This is hands-down my favorite highlights! My favorite shades are number one champagne pop number 2 opal they're just so beautiful and pigmented and you don't have to use anything with it if you want to you can spray Mac Fix Plus on your brush and it will make them even more intense but it's not necessary. I use this on an Anastasia a23 brush and if you need another brush similar that is a little more budget-friendly try Real Techniques setting brush it works just as well but it's a lot more affordable. I apply this to the high points of my cheeks, the center of my nose and down the bridge of my nose and on my lips. I'm going to try to find a picture and if I can't find one I'll add one later because I'm about to get ready anyway. The product itself last forever you definitely get your money's worth this is my favorite even over my old favorite which was the bombs Mary Lou manizer but this one beats that one by far. I just love it! They have several Shades to choose from like I mentioned earlier my favorite is Becca Jaclyn Hill champagne pop it's like a gold with a pink undertone it's so beautiful I will just I can't say enough good about this product it's the perfect highlight! 75 stars!! 💪😬😘
Mileena N.
REDDING, CA
I really love Becca products, I have this highlighter in champagne pop and I received it in a box from BoxyCharm last year. I use it quite a bit! I love the way it looks and also the feel of the powder itself. It doesn't have any specific good smell to it like Tarte, Too Faced, etc but it is a lovely highlight! It can be used lightly for a subtle glow or packed on to make an intense glow 💖
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This is an excellent highlighter!! This and the glow kits by abh are my favs! They have beautiful shades that are perfect for all skin tones! My favorites are opal and prosecco pop! The shimmer is very fine and not clunky! It goes beautiful on the skin and isn’t too strong (where if looks like you swiped color on your face)! Great formula that isn’t chalky! You don’t need every shade in the collection since they are a little pricey ($38) but they are great!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: Prosecco pop more...
I received this Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in a boxycharm subscription box. I have been using it now for several months and it is one of my top favorite highlighters to use the color is stunning and long-wearing. It is so pretty and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Kristina I.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I have a yellow/olive Mediterranean skin tone and felt champagne pop was too pink for me but moonstone looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. barely needed to touch the product to get enough highlighter to to cover cheek bones, nose and Cupid's bow. the creme highlighter leaves a much more natural looking glow on skin while the powder is more dramatic shimmer. the pigmentation is amazing and has sensational staying power. amazing product. in love forever BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter
Roberta M.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this during one of Sephora’s daily 50% off sales and I’m so glad I did! While I do love collecting a good powder highlight, they accentuate my skin’s texture and I’m not particularly fond of that. I have this is the shade opal and it’s great for my fair complexion. You don’t need a brush to work this highlight, all you need are your fingers. It is so easy to blend and you only need a little bit of product. While they highlight is toned down from the powder version, it’s still pretty blinding. I would definitely recommend this little guy for any “no makeup” makeup lovers!
Sarah S.
['La Crosse', 'WI'], WI
Review for: Topaz more...
Probably my least favorite highlighter I have ever used. I previously had the pressed powder highlight by Becca, and I LOVED it, so when I saw this one for half off at Ulta I figured I would love it just as much. I was wrong. I do not like the way it looks on my skin, especially over liquid foundation. It is okay if I am wearing it on bare skin, but not a big fan otherwise. Its hard to apply and sticky.
Chrishay M.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this highlighter I was skeptical about it not fitting my skin tone but goes well with my tan skin.. only thing i dislike about Becca highlighters are they always break and i have to repair them with rubbing alcohol but other than that this is a winner!!
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I have this in the color Champagne Pop, I love this compact. I actually dropped it and it broke but I still use it :) I've heard the alcohol trick works sometimes but also sometimes changes the formula and I refuse to mess up this highlighter, this highlighter is my life. Nothing bad to say about it. I will use this till the end, I hope it's never discontinued because I will legit cry.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Pearl more...
I used to think that Becca highlighters were overrated—until I tried the cream formula. I find that this product provides the allows my cheekbones to pop while still looking natural, mostly due to the fact that it blends easily and contains no chunks of glitter. When I wear this, I get compliments on my skin, not my highlighter—that’s how seamless it looks! Totally recommend.
Victoria T.
Savannah, GA
I've recently just got into using highlighter but I can't seem to find one that can go well with my tan/kinda like caramel skin. I need something that's blendable but also noticeable. Is this one pigmented enough to do the job?
Maddie I.
Is this worth the price??
Lexs M.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you buy it ?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this good for an everyday highlighter? Does it work for eyeshadow as well? Is this worth the money?
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
How good is this? I'm dying to try it but it's a bit pricy for me.