BY BECCA

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector SPF 20 is a water-based moisturizer that provides all-day hydration and a light, luminous shimmer. Mica reflects light to illuminate the skin while vitamins A, B, D and E boost collagen renewal, bind moisture, protect... see more...

Poppy N.
Salford , Greater Manchester
This is the best liquid highlighter I've ever used. Strong enough to be used under foundation as well as over but doesn't contain actual glitter like most liquid highlights do. This photographs so beautifully!
Tehzeb F.
This highlighter is everything you would want in a good highlighter I use it in moisturiser I use it in foundation use it on cheekbones use it in my hand cream its just perfect the natural glow it give it looks like you have naturally glow skin
cham u.
It is one of the best highlighters I own, I mix it with my foundation to look more natural, under it for a soft glow, or on top of it if I want to show off. The formula is great
marina k.
Laval, QC
I loved the effect this gave my skin. It is that perfect glow from within look. The only thing that would make it better is if it was moisturizing too.
Monique A.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone! Uma base liquidá com uma ótima textura para uma pele bonita e delicada.
Kelsey S.
Really link this, very subtle. I like this better than the powder form, it looks alot more nice and natural!
Joana T.
It's amazing! Super pigment, super creamy, amazing colour for fair to medium skin toned
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Emma M.
Tulsa
What do you find is the best tool/method for applying this?
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Is this super shimmery in the sun? Or light shimmer?
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Who have tried this perfector?