BY BECCA

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector SPF 20 is a water-based moisturizer that provides all-day hydration and a light, luminous shimmer. Mica reflects light to illuminate the skin while vitamins A, B, D and E boost collagen renewal, bind moisture, protect... see more...

Cecilia T.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product! It gives the skin a healthy glow ✨ I recently tried The Champagne Pop shade after wearing Moonstone and I loved it even more
Allyssa G.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this by itself but I exspecially love it mixed in with my foundation gives your face a dewy look witch I love
Michaela K.
I got this in my Boxycharm and ooooo so lovely! Like liquid gold! I love this stuff and I could literally bathe in high lighter
Divine M.
Just bought this and omg I can’t say enough good things this stuff has made my fall in love with glow! Makes you look super lit
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
It is perfect, I love it, I recommend this product is full confidence, you will not regret buying it. Buy it now ...
Ashley N.
I love this product! I use it under my foundation to give my skin more of a glow. My skin looks amazing with this product.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is one of my absolute favorite highlights. Amazing color pay off a d looks beautiful on the skin. Very intense
Holly T.
West Valley, NY
Really nice natural highlight for use over foundation...I like it on days I dont powder to give a nice healthy glpw
MILLIE C.
Highlight galore with this item, I like mixing it with my foundation for a luminous glow, can wear alone as well
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Great for layering with Light weight/light coverage foundation. Leaves skin with a very nice, dewy natural look.
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Emma M.
Tulsa
What do you find is the best tool/method for applying this?
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Is this super shimmery in the sun? Or light shimmer?
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Who have tried this perfector?