BY BECCA

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector SPF 20 is a water-based moisturizer that provides all-day hydration and a light, luminous shimmer. Mica reflects light to illuminate the skin while vitamins A, B, D and E boost collagen renewal, bind moisture, protect... see more...

Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
I love using this to mix into foundations to give them a little glow. Also works well blended with a beauty blender. It doesn't make texture stand out. Lately I've been preferring creme highlighters to powder highlighters. Awsome product. Also love their shimmering skin perfectors
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Ok so use this product under or on top of makeup everyday and it works to do exactly what it says perfect. It does the job well and stays on all day and evening I will be back to get another bottle soon
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
Oh my goodness I love what this does to my skin! I use it almost daily because it gives me the perfect every day glow without looking like I'm trying too hard. It lasts all day and looks amazing.
Samantha G.
Sidney
Mix in with your foundation, or wear alone as a highlight, this stuff is just beautiful!! A little goes a long way. Although it is a little pricey, it's defin worth every penny!
Hannah B.
I prefer Becca's purple primer to this one but I think it does add a nice glow to the skin. I'm a bit on the oily side so this didn't end up being my friend as the day wore on - but definitely try it out if you have dry - normal skin.
Brianna L.
I honesty love this so much. I used to use kat von D but I switched to becca and it works so amazing. My skin looks air brushed . I use a beauty blender and it's amazing. I recommend this to everyone who wants to look like a model .
Gianna C.
Albany, NY
This highlighting liquid is so beautiful. Blend into cheekbones for a bright cheek highlight. Use on lids before eyeshadow to brighten up your look, I even put it on my collarbones to make them look more prominent! Lasts forever too!
Amariah G.
Brooklyn , NY
I honestly can say this product is amazing I sprayed it on my face and use a Beauty blender to take off any extra foundation I use this product during any time I need a full glam and I would be buying this again !!!!
julia h.
Denver, CO
I love mixing this with my foundation give it a luminous look. I put one pump are two in with my foundation i mix it in and apply together such a flaWless finish
Jessica P.
These products provide a very natural highlight. If you're looking for an everyday glow without looking like you piled on the highlight, these are great!
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Emma M.
Tulsa
What do you find is the best tool/method for applying this?
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Is this super shimmery in the sun? Or light shimmer?
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Who have tried this perfector?