BY BECCA

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector SPF 20 is a water-based moisturizer that provides all-day hydration and a light, luminous shimmer. Mica reflects light to illuminate the skin while vitamins A, B, D and E boost collagen renewal, bind moisture, protect... see more...

Kayla A.
Buffalo
It blends like butter but doesn't make you feel gross it's subtle but if you put a powder highlight on top it's a dream⭐ would purchase again I tried comparing it ️to the nyx illuminator but this blends out way better and doesn't look patchy
Trish G.
Becca cosmetics is in my top 3z especially their highlighters. Their pressed is a little but better formula for the ultimate glow... but this is great to mix in with foundation and prime your face with. Gorgeous shade selection.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this stuff! I have the shade opal. And I use it in a variety of ways. Sometimes I mix it in with foundation or sometimes I use it over foundation on my cheekbones and other places I highlight. I love the finish it gives!
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
This skin perfector is THE BEST! I love how I can use it on my entire face when I don't wear makeup, or I can put it on the places I want to highlight before I put on my foundation so it can give me a perfectly glowy finish.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using this as a primer or illumination over my makeup so many uses. Pair this with a matte foundation for an inner glow or a luminous one for that DEWYYYY ALOOK! Worth it only use like one pump per application
Christine R.
Skowhegan, ME
This looks so beautiful mixed in with my foundation. I use Estée Lauder double wear, and it gives it a nice luminous glow. It does sheer out the coverage a bit, but you can build up the coverage if you feel you need to
Kora W.
Jersey City, NJ
The finish that this gives my tan skin is a very healthy glow without it looking ashy underneath my makeup. I use it on the high points on my face before I apply my foundation and I would most likely buy this again.
Zoe C.
Bemidji, MN
Love the Becca liquid illuminate, put a little bit under my powder highlight and it makes the most perfect glow! A little spendy but long lasting! Would buy again a and will when I run out. It's a great product.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Just purchased this during ulta's beauty day's and I love it so much already! Awesome price during the sale so I knew I couldn't skip it. Leaves my skin so shiny and my makeup lasts all day long when I use it
Jayme M.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my all time favorite beauty product ever. It is a bit on the pricey side. I bought it on Amazon for around $30. It is so worth it. It has lasted me about a year so far. It makes my skin look so good.
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Emma M.
Tulsa
What do you find is the best tool/method for applying this?
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Is this super shimmery in the sun? Or light shimmer?
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Who have tried this perfector?