BY BECCA

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector SPF 20 is a water-based moisturizer that provides all-day hydration and a light, luminous shimmer. Mica reflects light to illuminate the skin while vitamins A, B, D and E boost collagen renewal, bind moisture, protect... see more...

Kristen M.
Love this liquid highlighter! Becca highlight formulas are always my favorite. As seen in the pictures I’ve added of Moonstone, the swatches are absolutely stunning. I bought this in a kit from Sephora for $20 and thought it was totally worth it.
Pamela G.
Houston , TX
Hands down my favorite highlighter out there! Stats on all day and has the perfect dewy finish!!! Lasts so long! This product a little really does go a longgggg wayyy! I would defiantly buy it again! Honestly you can’t go wrong with this highlighter!!! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this product! It really smoothes out the skin. The only time I don’t like using it, is when your skin is having a dry day. Save it for the more moisturized time! Other than that, it’s a perfect primer!
Beth A.
I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect. Both the liquid and cream aren't shimmery, they just give a nice sheen. With that being said I feel that these versions are natural but still very glowey at the same time. They look fantastic. Would highly recommend. I think people tend to ignore these just because there are a ton more powder highlighters on the market and most people think creams and liquids are a pain, plus the beauty community mostly talks about the powders. Anyway, I think that you should definitely give either the liquid or cream a shot.
Taylor S.
Granger, IN
Super moisturizing and tinted perfectly! It's buildable and shines enough so you don't look oily!
It's long lasting as well! Sephora is the best place to buy it! I would but it over and over again!
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
I have both liquid and pressed powder version of the becca moonstone highlighter and if you are fair to medium skin tone this color is GORGEOUS for a radiant glowy look. This color is my perfect skin color. And when I put it on my skin it looks like I'm glowing from within but it isn't a subtle highlighter. It is so gorgeous and I recommend this color for everyone. I mix the liquid in with my foundation to make my entire face look glow and dewy. Price point is perfect because their is truly nothing else like it!
Vanessa M.
Chicago , IL
Not a bad shade, it's like a golden champagne color. At least for me since I'm fair but it works perfectly! Super pigmented. It can be used underneath or on top of foundation for an overall glow(cheek bones). I use it on my body too and I shine like a goddess. Perfect for the summer.
Ashley C.
I've been looking for an additive to my foundation to give a more luminous look and so I bought this and I really like it. It has a pump which makes it super easy to add directly to my foundation and mix it before application. It really does make my skin look more dewy and when I add setting lower over the top it give me a luminous glow.
Danielle A.
First time trying a Becca product. I received it in my Boxycharm box. I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect.
Jennifer H.
I absolutely love this highlighter. It looks good on my fair skin. It also lasts throughout the whole day which is amazing. This highlighter looks a little more than natural but not like there is glitter all over you face. Would highly recommend.
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Emma M.
Tulsa
What do you find is the best tool/method for applying this?
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Is this super shimmery in the sun? Or light shimmer?
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Who have tried this perfector?