BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Yulayky M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is one of my favorite highlighters! I like to put it on my shoulders and a little on my clavicle for look like a hottie shiny 😂. It’s expensive yes but worth it, it has too much product. Definitely a good purchase.
Kristen M.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Love this liquid highlighter! Becca highlight formulas are always my favorite. As seen in the pictures I’ve added of Moonstone, the swatches are absolutely stunning. I bought this in a kit from Sephora for $20 and thought it was totally worth it.
Mary Princess S.
Morkelgrenda 36,1352 kolsås Bærum
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I love the liquid highlighter. I bought main in opal, a beautiful shade. This liquid highlight gives a sunkiss healthy glow to the skin. I sometimes mix it in with my foundation. I really enjoy this product from Becca. I highly recommend.
Isabel M.
I got this as a gift from my husband on our anniversary and it is the cutest thing ever ! I love how tiny it is and so perfect to carry in my purse. The product itself is very pigmented and it gives off that bam highlight that I love !
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
This is the most beautiful highlighter I own. This looks so naturally luminous and gorgeous on the skin, and is so easy to apply and blend out. I prefer using my beauty blender or my fingers to tap onto my nose and cheekbones. It is very intense, so you only need a little. I have also heard of people adding this into their foundation to add luminosity, and I bet that would be beautiful! I only give 4/5 stars instead of 5/5 because the pump dispenses too much product and that's just a waste of money!
Mariette E.
Cairo, New cairo
Review for: Opal more...
My third review, OMG , i am in love wz this brand, i love it soooo much, it’s amazing highlight and very soft, easy to apply.BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I love this liquid highlighter! I own it in opal, it is such a gorgeous glowing champagne pink color. The pros of this product are that the packaging is beautiful, the applicator makes it super easy to build up your highlight and apply it to the face, the highlight blends into your skin seamlessly, it is so shimmery and beautiful on the skin, and it is super pigmented! It's rather expensive for a liquid highlight, but the quality of it makes it worth the price. It also lasts for a couple hours without getting streaky or fading away. The only con I have with this product is that I wish it was a bigger size since it is a pricier product, but other than that I definitely will be purchasing this again in other colors. So beautiful and glowy✨
Darina P.
Prague
Review for: Opal more...
I got this mini in a set with the powder version (which, by the way, was way too dark for me) and I kept it mainly for the summertime, when I tend to reach for liquid highlighters
The shade is pretty, it is a little bit too dark, but in the summer I will be able to pull it off for sure!
I like the size, because it’s easy to throw in your purse and touch up whenever you feel like it (I would never use up the full size)
Overall, I can recommend it, but either get the powder+liquid mini set, or the bigger size (in the tube)
Paige Madison 👽.
Melbourne
Review for: Pearl more...
Without a doubt, this product has become one of my favourite makeup products I have used to date. I originally purchased the BECCA Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl to mix in with my foundation to brighten up my face, and found that this product would be more worth my money as I would use it for more things in my routine as compared to their other formulas (Pressed and Poured). I soon found myself using it as a base for my makeup, a foundation mixer, and as a highlight on my cheekbones, brow bone and bridge of the nose and I am always loving the stunning glowing luminosity it gives to the skin. The product comes with a pump, and the full pump works well for mixing in with foundation. When using this product for highlighting I suggest using the pump with caution as it is quite easy to pump out a bit too much Product, other than that this product will last me a longggggg time and I love it so much!
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Oh my goodness I love what this does to my skin! I use it almost daily because it gives me the perfect every day glow without looking like I'm trying too hard. It lasts all day and looks amazing.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.