BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?9 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Dawn S.
Williamsburg, KY
Love this product. Absolutely beautiful. But not really a shade light enough for me since I am so very pale
orel s.
the perfect liquid highlighter and the perfect champane color. formula that melts to the skin and reflects the light so beautifuly. it will suit light-medium skin tone and up.
Ricki B.
Oakville , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Moonstone more...
I usually don’t use a liquid highlight but I do love this one. Mixing it into my foundation gives me a beautiful glow, and tapping it into the cheekbones gives me that extra pop. I have repurchased it because I can’t find a foundation that gives me that glow alone.
Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the rose gold highlighter. It isn't too shiny or blinding, when putting on but it's also very pigmented. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Boubignou R.
Paris
Review for: Pearl, Rose Gold more...
I love them!!! Use them at the same time as your foundation: the mix of the 2 will create a slight shimmering glow, or a heavier one if you put more highlighter. For the pearl color watch out not to put to much, your skin still needs to be on the right color!
Taylor G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Opal, Champagne Pop, Moonstone more...
I love the liquid shimmering skin perfectors from Becca. They are much more natural than the presses highlighters. These make your skin look like it’s naturally healthy and dewy. I especially love putting this product all over my shoulders and collarbones in the summer to make my skin look extra glowy!
Savannah P.
winnipeg
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
If you’re looking for a nice glowy look apply this before you put foundation and you’ll have the best natural glow to your skin. but don’t apply too much because it does tend to crease under your foundation! But over all i really do recommend to any gal or guy who loves a really glow look!
Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This liquid highlighter melts into the skin for a noticeable glow that still looks somewhat natural. It can be used both under and on top of foundation, depending on the level of glow you would like, or mixed into your foundation for a more radiant finish. The color range is beautiful for a wide range of skin tones, application is easy (with fingers or a brush suitable for liquid or cream products), and a little goes a long way, so you get a good bang for your buck. If it’s available in your preferred shade, I would suggest purchasing the sample size of this product since I think it would be difficult to use up the full size product before it expires. I have repurchased several shades of this highlighter.
Bri •.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I personally do not think this product is worth the price. I have tried SO many highlighters - specifically drug store. This one doesn’t live up to the price unfortunately.
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
I wasn't to satisfied with this product as it seemed to take off your foundation when you tried to blend it. This is a sheer natural highlighter not very pigmented. It is way too expensive for something that is just too shimmery. Dull and lacking life. When I bought it I was expecting to be a glowing Goddess instead I was smudged mirror,
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
How do u apply this?
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?