BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
I purchased ths with my Sephora 20%. First tube damaged, second tube spills out too much product. I'm obsessed with highlighters and love this ne. It's comes out white but leaves a soft silvet Pearl glow on the skin. There's no glitter and it's not oily. It absorbs nicely and feels light. The tube pumps are annoying to say the least, very messy. Good thing is you only need a drop or two so this will last you a very long time.
Isabel ❤.
I got this as a gift from my husband on our anniversary and it is the cutest thing ever ! I love how tiny it is and so perfect to carry in my purse. The product itself is very pigmented and it gives off that bam highlight that I love !
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I received a sample size of Opal from Sephora and since then I have rebought this highlighter several times! I love the subtle shine this gives me - it's perfect for wearing on it's own for a natural glow or with a powder highlighter over for a strobed effect. The color is super flattering and works great with a subtle or deep contour. It dries down fairly quickly and blends well with fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender.
Allana T.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Becca is one of those brands that deserves a lot more praise than it receives...especially when it comes to face products. This Skin Perfector is genius! I use it as a primer to warm up the face, and give me that glow from within. It doesn't take me overboard, as in disco ball shiny, and doesn't disturb my oily skin, either. You can also use it on top of your foundation, on the high points of your face, as a base for powder highlighter, or alone! It's a little pricey but worth it in the end if you like a good glow.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I love mixing this with my foundation give it a luminous look. I put one pump are two in with my foundation i mix it in and apply together such a flaWless finish
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Opal more...
I love this stuff. I like the consistency. It like a lotion. I use it as a dewy finish to my matte makeup. I use it on the bridge and tip of my nose, as well as the cupids bow, and cheeks. It lasts and its build-able. That way you can achieve the most natural look verses being too pigmented and appearing exaggerated. I would definitely recommend it for all skin types.
sam b.
I love this product. I think it'll last me forever even though I use it every single time i put on make up. a tiny dab on your finger tip is more than enough for one application. I love the way it looks. It shines without being chunky glitter. Price is out of the drugstore range but seeing that you will almost never have to repurchase it seems justified for the quality
Stephanie W.
I have combination skin and I love this as a highlighter and occasionally will mix it in with my foundation. A little goes a very long way so don't worry about having to buy this often - I've had mine a year and there's still plenty. Also, I'm 37 so I don't need to go out looking glittery! This adds just the right amount of shimmer to give off a healthy glow. I'm also a tired & busy mom of three kiddos (3 months, 2 yr & 5yr) so this is very helpful!!
Laura M.
Garland, TX
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Best highlighter ever!! This stuff is fabulous. I prefer this liquid over the pressed or poured versions because you can also mix this with your foundation or with lotion for some body shimmering goodness. This goes such a long way. I can do all of my facial highlighting with about 1/2 a pump. I almost got the travel size but the pump is super convenient!
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I was afraid to use this product as I've only ever used pressed powder highlighters at that point. But once I tried it, I'll never go back to just powders. I purchased this and Becca shimmering skin prefector pressed powder on moonstone and they are really amazing together. I use a beauty blender to blend in the liquid and then place the powder on top and the result is a subtle glow that when catches the light, with light up the dark. Literally. I took low light selfies just to show how vibrant this highlight can be. Best part is it's not over the top or too much for daily wear!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.