BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?7 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Lanae S.
waverly, NY
I love the Becca Slip on Perfector! I either use it as a highlighter or all over to create a glow. It is very sheer and easy to work with. It goes on smooth and blends well.
Misstaestee' W.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter beautiful highlighter that will instantly give you that glow look.
Yolanda P.
Becca SKP imparts a healthy glow to the skin without looking glittery or cakey. Its your skin but better. I am 34 and showing the signs of aging. I feel like this gives me my cheekbones back. it takes a very small amount of product and you get a ton, so it is absolutely a beauty bargain, even though it might seem expensive at first glance. I also own lumi highlighter...this is MUCH better if you were wondering. The LUMI is thicker and does not become a part of your skin the way that Becca's formula does.
Also, this stuff is really easy to apply and hard to screw up. You don't want to bring it in too close to your nose or you might look strange, but I've rarely felt like I went overboard or anything like that.
I own Moonstone and Opal. I mix them together because I find moonstone a bit pink for my medium to fair skin and opal is just a tiny bit too matchy matchy with my skin. They both work well without being mixed though. if I had to pick one, it would be moonstone all day.

Tip: Get a little sample jar from the department store and fill it up with this product. Now you can take this with you when you travel without lugging the big bottle around. Even a small amount will last you ages.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this beautiful highlighter! It not only moisturizes but illuminates my skin! Its simply flawless! Becca cosmetics is truly divine in their formulas! I have a beautiful glow every time I put this on and it lasts forever. It looks radiant and stunning. You also only need to use just a tiny bit so the bottle last a long time too!
Michelle G.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I love this liquid highlighter if I’m going for a subtle glow. Also works well mixed into foundation to give you a full face glow. It is very pigmented and last forever.
Mira C.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid highlighters just because I feel like they don't blend out all the way sol i'm not the biggest fan of liquid highlighters just because I feel like they don't blend out all the way or they look spotty.  The color is very pretty though
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love becca so much! Especially for highlighters, they are super smooth very buttery! Eventhougb I have dry skin, these highlighters work great! Very pigmented and intense. Would repurchase these again
Ashley S.
Love to use this on "no makeup- makeup days" for a subtle glow. It applies beautifully with a beauty blender and lays very nicely under powders. Will repurchase for sure
Raquel O.
Anna
Review for: Moonstone more...
I actually got this Highlighter in my boxycharm I like it's not as bright as I like my highlighters but it also goes well under or with your foundation for an all over glow
Latoya F.
This is an awesome product if you're going for a dewy, luminous look. I like to mix it with foundation for an all-over glow, but it can also be applied to the high points of your face as a highlight. Carefull= when using it that way, as only a tiny amount is needed to highlight and you can easily overdo it. It can also be use under foundation for a lit from with glow (allegedly), but I have never had it work well that way. This product is not inexpensive, but you really need so little that the bottle should last a while if you're not using it everyday.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Shannon K.