BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Monica L.
I got this in champagne pop and let me tell you I will be repurchasing for next summer. I like adding it to my foundation, using it for a highlight and in the summer I love to mix like three pumps of my lotion with one pump of this and slather myself in it. It leaves my skin looking absolutely gorgeous. A summer must have. Its the most beautiful color, and I love that I can use this product for so many things.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Opal more...
I had been wanting to try out this liquid highlight for a while, and there was a mini kit at Sephora for only $20! So I bought it and wow! I am in love with this! I got mine in Opal, and I will defiantly be purchasing full sizes of Opal and Champagne Pop. The liquid isn't as bold by itself. But it's still gorgeous and I love it!
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have tried a lot of different highlighters and this one is perfect for daily wear. I like the sample size better honestly because I like to get more bang for my buck and I'm pretty sure it is cheaper to buy the sample than the regular size. This shade is the perfect blend of shimmer and glow and looks pretty much great on any complexion. It is a beautiful, one of a kind product that I will be repurchasing.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this in the travel size in the shade Opal, and it is so nice! It can be mixed in with your foundation to have more of a luminous effect, worn under for more of a lit from within look, or it can be dotted on the high points of your face for a highlight. If you're wanting a more intense highlight, put a powder highlight on top of this product for an all day glow. Becca is the best for highlighters, I love it.
Casadie V.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I recently picked this product up about a month ago because I started to like liquid highlights more and champagne pop is always a go to to of mine. Let me tell you this was life changing! I used the liquid highlight on its own for a while but i wanted a little more glow, so I added the pressed powder highlight on top and it was so blinding you needed sunglasses! If you are interested in this product I would definitely recommend it. It is great on its own or if you're like me and can't get enough glow, you can use it as a base for your powder highlight!
Angie A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Let's just start off with the fact that this highlighter is worth every penny. Not only can you use this product alone, but you can also combine it with your foundation to receive a summer dewy glow. Although retail price is $41 the bottle is quite large and should be able to last for a good amount of time. I am a fan of light makeup so not only can it be incorporated into an everyday look, but has the potential to bring your next full face makeup routine to the next level!
Mariah S.
Lancaster, OH
I absolutely love this set! Although it is an amazing brand, Becca is just so expensive! This little duo provides the perfect value to try this prestige product! I also love that the products are compact enough to throw into my purse. I'm able to do touch ups (but i usually don't need to). Awesome staying power and beautiful pigmentation. Gives the perfect highlight shimmer without being glittery.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
Becca shimmering skin perfector in Opal is the only highlighter I use. The formula is an easy to blend creamy liquid, and the shimmer in it is so fine it melts into the skin giving the most natural looking lit from within effect to the skin. Opal is a neutral pearl and is perfect for my neutral, medium dark skin tone. I use it asca highlighter on highpoints of my face - cheek bones, brow bone, etc - though you could, if you dont have too many visible pores or acne ob skin, mix a drop of this into your foundation for a gorgeous luminous finish.
Ally M.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
WOW WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT. I THINK THIS PRODUCT IS VERY AFFORDABLE. THE QUALITY IS AMAZING. IT REALLY WORKS WELL:) MUST HAVE!! VERY EASY TO BLEND WITH OTHER LIPSTICKS AND LINERS. HAS SUCHA BEAUTIFUL FINISH. I CANNOT BELIEVE I WOULD BUT IT AGAIN!!!
Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I LOVE this Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop! I love dewy finish on my make up and have found mixing this with my foundation gives me the prefect finish! It is expensive, however, you only need one pump. It makes your skin luminous without looking glittery or emphasizing your pores and fine lines. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you check this product out if you love a dewy and luminous finish.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.