BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Jerilyn L.
El Reno, OK
The only highlighter I've tried and I love it. I just put a little on my brush and brush away! I had a small travel size pressed powder and I liked that too, but it shattered! :(
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
This is my life right now!! I had a deluxe sample of opal and fell in love so I bought the full size! I love layering it under the pressed version for when I want an intense highlight. What I love most about it though is that alone it makes your skin look so naturally dewy. I will wear this and just a little bit of concealer under my eyes and feel gorgeous. When it's on the face alone you can see how it makes your skin glow, but when you look close in a mirror there is no traces if glitter or shimmer or pigment. It is absolutely amazing!
Resha M.
Union city, CA
If you want to try a becca product but don't want to be dedicated just yet, the Glow on the go is the way to go! I got mine at ulta. It comes with a travel size shimmering skin perfector and a mini opal highlight. I dab the shimmer with my fingers on the high points on my cheeks and layer it with the opal highlight. I SEND SIGNALS TO SPACE. It is that good. It's definitely my favorite highlight from becca, with champagne pop shortly under! Oh, did I mention it's only $20 for the set?
Shivani T.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I really adore this product for giving me that "lit from within" glow that's all the rage right now. I've used this all over under foundation as a glowy primer, mixed with more matte foundations to sheer it out and add some natural glow, and as a regular liquid highlighter on my cheekbones and cupid's bow. I believe this would be great for many different skin types, and opal is quite flattering on my medium tan (NC35) skin, and I think it would work for some darker and lighter skin tones as well. It's lovely and glowy, but not sparkly at all; it's actually fairly subtle for a highlighter, so it would be perfect for any range of skill levels as well.
Brittany N.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I have different feelings about this product. For approximately $40 I was expecting more from this product. When I apply this on my face, I feel as if I create a "greasy" look rather than a "glowing" look. I feel like the pressed powder provides a better option, rather than this liquid version. Otherwise, a half of a pump is enough to creat a highlight above/ below the cheekbones and the eyes on the face. It does last a very long time as well and has almost a "Dewey" finish look.
Oksana M.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Impressions of the product leaves only positive ... perfume is light and pleasant, the skin lies on a thin layer, giving a light glow and a pleasant coating. Absolutely no feeling of greasy shine. Everything is very natural and beautiful.I use it on the whole face after a day cream and under a foundation for a skin I have quite a problem, but if you are a lucky possessor of the skin without defects, then you can fully just this hylaiter in the summer. Tube of medium size, but the product is wasted very economically.I advise everyone to buy if possible. Humidifies, protects from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even makes you shine with freshness and health)
Wesley L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the concept of trying out two best selling items in BECCA's cosmetic line. The pressed powder is very pigmented and the spotlight (liquid) highlighter leaves a nice healthy sheen on your skin - if you are fair to medium tone. Close family and my boyfriend told me that this made my face look ashy. I'll keep it and mix this with a compatible highlighter for my skin tone.

If they had a 'Glow on the Go' set for the blushed copper highlighter shade, this would be PERFECT!
Samantha G.
Sidney
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Mix in with your foundation, or wear alone as a highlight, this stuff is just beautiful!! A little goes a long way. Although it is a little pricey, it's defin worth every penny!
Shabs G.
Brentwood, CA
I love this!! You can mix it with any foundation to get a pretty glow or apply it as a base before you apply pressed powder highlight. Your skin will be glowing with this product <3
LaLa D.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
A new fav. The color is beautiful and seems to work beautifully on any skin tone. The highlight looks gorg in the sunlight, natural light and for selfies. Not sure if I like this one better than the pan formula highlighters by Becca, can't decided on the two because I love both. This is more a natural finish depending on how heavy you apply it. I have also used on my shoulders, chest and legs. Will def be a keeper. Becca is one pf my new brand favs, worth the money spent.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.