BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Miriam B.
I got a mini version of this product in a Sephora Favorites box, and I really like it. I use it on days when I am only wearing some BB cream and eye makeup. It really highlights well while still looking somewhat natural. You can definitely use more product to achieve a real highlight. One of the best highlighters on the market right now.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
Like all of BECCA's highlighters this is gorgeous! I have more mature skin so I tend to prefer cream products, especially in my cheekbones and around my eyes. This is a great set to try out a powder and cream product from her line. I wish they would create this set for all of the highlight shades.
Megan G.
Lebanon, PA
Love this formula of there highlighters ! Applies easily and looks like a natural Dewey glow. You can build it up or layer a powered highlight on top (makes any powder highlight better and more intense)
It is a little pricey but for the size of the bottle and amount needed the price isn't too awful.
Ivory A.
Waukegan
Review for: Rose Gold more...
Its really good and helps make your high light pop or you can just wear it like that by its self and its good with the  BECCA Radiant Glow Set
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Beautiful leaves skin with a gorgeous sheen . Very natural and build able . Price point for this is a little much but overall quality is pretty good . I got this at ulta and wished k would have gotten champagne because I think it would of been better compliment to my skin shade . I honestly like the powder a lot more .
Kelly F.
Oceanside, CA
I LOOOVE this Skin Perfector/Highlighter! I got it on a whim but am so glad I did. It is super easy to apply and gives the PEFECT glow! It doubles as a perfect primer while giving your skin a shimmery dew. I definitely recommend to others and will be keeping this product in my line up for a long time!
Emily H.
I love this stuff! It smells really good and it goes on kind of tacky so I like to use it as a primer underneath my makeup. It gives you a lit from within glow! A little goes a long way!
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
For someone with really druly, lifeless, dull skin.... This is the truest form of luxury. The shade Moonstone is perfect for us pale gals. In addition to mixing it with my foundation for an all-over dewy look, I also dab a touch ( you need only a little! ) on my cheekbones. If I'm feeling real adventurous, I add some powder highlight (usually Becca Champaign Pop) on top.
🙌🙌🙌
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff. You know I love this stuff when I am more on the oily side of things and I still make it work. It looks great under makeup. Has more of a pink undertone but my neutral skin can even wear it alone as a semi coverage tinted moisturizer when I don't feel like doing full makeup to go out and get groceries.
Molika S.
My favorite go to liquid highlight. I love to use this and top it off with the powder highlight to intensify the glow. i love it when my face just glow. I also like to use this mix with foundation to give me the glowy, lit within glow. This product is very long lasting and worth every penny. Highly highly recommend this!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.