BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
TJ D.
This is a phenomenal set. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to try out Becca highlighters. I find that the Becca highlighters not only stay on all day but they also are not chunky, so they do not emphasize texture of your skin. I far prefer these highlighters to anything else on the market right now. Amazing! Also a little goes a long way, so this set can last quite a long time. I prefer the minis to the larger size because it takes a while to use up all the product.
Rachel C.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I LOVE this product! Especially in the summer, it gives such a great glow. I love how versatile it is. It can be used under your foundation, mixed in with your foundation, or as a highlight. No matter how you use it, it's great. Champagne pop is such a great shade for all skin tones. Would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful summer glow!
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Honestly I hated this. I tried it every way possible and it sucked each time. I tried using it as a liquid highlight-sucked. I tried using it under foundation-sucked. I ever tried mixing it with my foundation and that is where it went horrible! It made my foundation very funny and just ugly with no coverage and even no shimmer. This is not worth it!
Esfir P.
Erie, PA
Absolutely love this! I have it in opal, and it is absolutely beautiful, the best highlighter I've ever owned! It's not too much, doesn't make me look like I have a ton of makeup on, rather makes it look more natural and dewy, doesn't exaggerate any skin problems, and just makes me look really fresh! One of those "little something" products in my makeup routine, that just makes everything look 100x better. It's absolutely perfect, adds a beautiful glow to your skin without looking like you purposefully threw artificial highlighter on your face. 10/10
Essie R.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love becca highlighters they are pigmented, easy to blend, and can put on top your foundation, under your foundation, and in your foundation for the "lit from within" glow. I will continue to buy Becca highlighters because of the quality. The packaging it super chic too.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I originally got this as a travel size tube from Sephora. Now, I wish I had gotten this in a full size. I highly recommend this product! It's easy to blend. I prefer to add this to my foundations with matte-finishes. It'll make matte foundations multi-dimensional and appear less dull, while also giving the person wearing it a subtle under glow.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My mom actually bought this for me from sephora. They are small in size but pack a punchm the creme its great if you don't want to be seen from space. I use it for layering purposes. The highlight itself is beautiful. Like a light golden glow. So pretty. It complemints a lot of skin tones. No scent. I cant wait to buy the full product. Stays all day
Sandra L.
West covina, CA
I picked this up at Ulta while I was waiting in line and I can't believe I've waited this long to try a Becca highlighter. It is an amazing product, whether you like a light dusting or go in for that blinding shimmer this product does both. I find myself using this product even on days when I'm not wearing foundation. It's just so beautiful
Celest S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This color (Moonstone) is my latest purchase of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors, as I already have Opal and Pearl. EVERYONE should have at least one of these!! It is so versatile: Mix in a half a pump with your foundation to give your skin an allover flow, apply to the high points of the cheekbones to highlight, to the bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow to catch the light. The texture is smooth and creamy. It blends beautifully and you can apply layers for a more dramatic highlight if you like. I cannot recommend this highly enough!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Ooh, I love this stuff! I got the color moonshine. Sometimes, I put it on all over my face, and sometimes I use it as a shimmery highlighter. After time of use, your face does have a slight glow to it, that was not there before. This product has lasted me a while, a little bit goes a long way. I would totally purchase this product again, and I recommend this product to anyone! You won't be disappointed!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.