BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Brittany M.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I was so excited when I found out this or the pressed powder was going to be in boxy this month. So far I love it! You can leave it a bit subtle or build it to blind!
Callie H.
Review for: Opal, Moonstone more...
If your wanting the perfect highlight you need to try this! It smells amazing and it gives you such an awesome glow! And you don't need to apply very much this product works very well!
Navid R.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
It's not the best it comes off quickly and the color dosent really pop I rather would use the Nyx liquid illuminator that this product plus it's $20 $9 Nyx half off
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Love this! Gives you skin a very nice glow. I have used it alone or mixed with my foundation. Everyone should try becca products at least once. It is also easy to use.
Madison B.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I absolutely love this highlighter! It provides a necessary pop of shine wherever I need it. It blends well, builds well, and doesn't interfere with the other makeup I have on my face. I love the nice shimmery finish and would recommend this to others!
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I like this pretty good it's not the most blinding if you're using it just to highlight the high points but it can be buildable. And I like that's it can be subtle.
Christine Y.
State College
Review for: Moonstone more...
Great shade for a medium skin tone with yellow undertones. Sometimes I mix this with my liquid foundation so that my face does not appear dry. Applies very easily and looks very natural.
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Rose Gold more...
This is my favorite highlighter and so easy to apply. It's a shimmery finish, and it's so nice cause you can we're it for a natural look for daytime or change it up for a night time look
Bella H.
San Francisco, CA
I got this product from my monthly make up subscription callee Boxycharm. I was really excited to try this until last month. I love the formula and the packaging!
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
My favorite ever!!! Leaves your skin glowing and soo dewy. Really beautiful highlighter and all together glow. Really easy to blend and has amazing staying power.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.