BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Crystal Q.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love it!!!! I can wear it alone just to give my skin a natural glow or I mix it with my foundation for a full coverage but always keeping that subtle luminous glow.
Jennifer V.
Katy, TX
I love this so much !!!!! I have dry skin and it was totally worth the money . I apply primer first then the becca shimmering liquid in opal then my foundation i cream contour and i add a bit more of the becca shimmer to highlight and i look like a glowing goddess !!!! I set it with setting spray but i also wear it set with powder contour bronzer etc . I think it would look great on oily skin as well as long as its set . It does moisturize your skin and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and it helps have a barries so when you have your mame upon it kind of let you face breath and feel light weight because it just melts into your skin! I also love applying this on my body like my chest and collar bone looks so bomb My holy grail !!! 💕🔥"
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I love to mix liquid highlighters in with my foundations. This product is stunning and mixes very well with most foundations. It also looks amazing on the cheekbones.
Jenna M.
Nicholasville
Review for: Rose Gold more...
Lovely product. I would recomend this glow on more tan skin tones, but the pigmentation is lovely. I mix this in with my blush and it creates a beautiful, rose glow.
Holly E.
Seymour, IN
Review for: Opal more...
This highlighter is a beautiful champagne color, perfect for an everyday glow. You can blend it for a casual look, or make a statement. Very creamy and moisturizing!
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
When I want to glow this is what I use! It has the perfect brightest shine and topped with the champagne pop powder highlight keeps me blinding people all day long !
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love Becca's highlighters. Pearl is my personal favorite but they're all amazing. The liquids are very easy to make a vey natural glow or a very heavy glow happen.
Kayla T.
Webster, TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I am very very impressed with this product i love it. It is so pretty like oh my lord and goes on so smoothly. I love a lot of her products and it is pigmented so that's really good. I would definitely buy this again.
Sonya E.
I'm not bias I just have a favorite when it comes to highlighting. This is a close third. It works pretty well, I used it under my foundation for a really nice glow.
Hannah A.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Opal more...
One of my favorite cream/liquid highlights of all time. This product looks good under and over foundation, it leaves a beautiful glow and doesnt settle into any pores. I love using it all over my face like a radiant primer and also after my foundation is applied.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.