BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Latoya F.
This is an awesome product if you're going for a dewy, luminous look. I like to mix it with foundation for an all-over glow, but it can also be applied to the high points of your face as a highlight. Carefull= when using it that way, as only a tiny amount is needed to highlight and you can easily overdo it. It can also be use under foundation for a lit from with glow (allegedly), but I have never had it work well that way. This product is not inexpensive, but you really need so little that the bottle should last a while if you're not using it everyday.
Angel W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter is my life! I love the creamy formula, I love the amazing glow it gives my skin, I love everything about this product. I am obsessed. This is a MUST HAVE for me!
Sid W.
This product is amazing!! I mix it in with my foundation and it just so stunning!! It makes your look so beautiful!! I love moonstone and pearl for my skin tone! Love love!!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Pearl more...
A beautiful,luminous sheen-no glitter.
I love everything about this product,the formula,the finish(which isn't white,just a luminosity)is simple and doesn't take away from your own skins beauty or leave a overwhelming highlight...beautiful.
All of the SSPs are beautiful-I have and wear them all regularly.
Lately,I have taken to wearing Opal on the very high points of my cheeks for a beautiful,dewy glow.
#cultclassics
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks so natural on the skin and isn't glittery or shimmery. It gives the appearance of an almost wet/moist look... as if your skin was extremely moisturized and healthy. I usually use this product alone, but if I know that I'm going to need it to be super long wearing I set it with a Becca powder shimmering skin perfector. I would highly recommend this! Something to point out is that the pump puts out WAY too much product (in my opinion)... One pump is usually good for 3-4 uses on me and I use this stuff on my neck and shoulders. I keep a sample container handy so that I can pump into that and use the product from there so that I don't waste anything ^^
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I love to mix liquid highlighters in with my foundations. This product is stunning and mixes very well with most foundations. It also looks amazing on the cheekbones.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am in love with this skin perfector! Becca is queen. I have the shades Opal and Moonstone and I love both equally. My favorite way to use it is to mix it with my skin tint. These are so versatile. You can use it as a primer (more shimmery than backlit priming filter), mix it with tinted moisturizer or foundation, or use to highlight cheekbones, Cupid's bow... anywhere the light hits. I highly recommend this product. It is worth the price and you will get many uses out of it. I recommend Moonstone for fair to light skin and Opal for light to medium skin.
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Don't get me wrong, this highlight is blinding. I just hate how much blending out it takes to make it not look streaky on the face. I like powder highlights way more.
Crystal Q.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love it!!!! I can wear it alone just to give my skin a natural glow or I mix it with my foundation for a full coverage but always keeping that subtle luminous glow.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
When I want to glow this is what I use! It has the perfect brightest shine and topped with the champagne pop powder highlight keeps me blinding people all day long !
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.