BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Stacy C.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love Becca products in general, and this liquid highlighter definitely does not disappoint. It's lightweight, natural looking, and blends very well. I love the dewy glow finish it gives. Amazing product and highly recommend!
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This has great pigment. I however, do not like the texture. It is very thick and hard to blend. It can look like a strip on your face if you aren't carful. It leaves a shimmering pink shade behind. Overall the product is okay.
Venus L.
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
Becca surely knows how to make some of the most amazing makeup products! This one is definitely one of their most beautiful ones in my opinion! It looks wonderful on my skin and I will definitely buy this again!
Ashlee N.
Orlando, FL
This is the prettiest product I've tried in a while! I put it under my foundation for a gorgeous glowy finish and then tap a bit more on my cheekbones for a bit of a highlight. A little goes a very long way!
Hannah M.
Love this liquid highlight! The shades are so beautiful. A little definitely goes a long way. I prefer opal over any other shade. Even though this product is pricey, it lasts such a long time. Definitely worth it!
Bethany R.
Macungie, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is a really pretty highlighter to use under foundation or to mix into your foundation. It won't move your foundation all around when blending it in and it gives a really nice wet look to the skin. Awesome for summer. I love this product.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
If you are looking for an amazing highlighter look no further. BECCA BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop is a must have. It goes beautifully with any skin tone. I have recieved many compliments since I started using it. It not only highlights with a soft shimmer but makes my entire face appear awakened. It's perfect for an evening out but subtle enough to wear during the day. I used to wear face makeup but I no longer need it, it blurs any imperfections I have. It's also very light and stay's on for hour's so no need to reapply. I am hooked and will not go without it, I would highly recommend trying it.
Paula K.
Homewood, IL
Review for: Opal more...
I love this stuff!! It makes my skin look so radiant. The end result is a glow that does not draw any attention to fine lines. It has a perfect champagne undertone that compliments my skin perfectly. I can't see my life without this product!!
Mary B.
Review for: Opal more...
I love to mix this in with foundation to create a dewy finish. It makes my skin look so radiant and healthy and I love it! I also like blending some on my cheek bones underneath my powder highlight to make my highlight pop.
Kayla B.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and it's incredible. You only need the tiniest amount to obtain a beautiful glow. Since receiving this product I've not gone a makeup wearing day without it.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.