BY BECCA #33 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?2 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Joanna F.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
A little goes a long way with this product or else it'll be too dewy looking. It lasts me a whole night out. Very shimmery. And easy to blend & apply. I would honestly buy a different highlight from the brand becca.
AliviA C.
Yas yas yas beca u killed it with the original highlighter but with the liquor highlighter u just murdered my whole face. With both liquid and powder cause me to glow like the queen I am I'm so in love
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Absolutely LOVE this purchase. Went to Sephora seeking a replacement for my drugstore shimmery liquid makeup and was a little apprehensive about the price. But really, this product is 3x larger than my previous one and looks WAY better! The Moonstone colors is less white or pink than most luminosity liquids, so it works more subtly and naturally without losing that awesome opalescent glow. I barely need a full pump for under eyes, brown bone, and cheeks.

A great investment that will keep me coming back to the brand.
The pressed powder Moonstone is incredible too!
Lena S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
looks so pretty and natural on the skin! I use this either under my foundation, mixed in my foundation, or on top of my foundation as a highlighter. Has a golden tint to it.
⚡Cheri L.
The pigment is wonderful. I️ love putting this on my skin right after washing my face, when I’m opting for the no makeup makeup natural look, and not being able to tell the difference between my natural washed face glow and the highlighter glow. Hands down best highlighter I have used to date.
Hope B.
Was skeptical about the liquid application of this, I've had the powder for s long time in champagne pop. Once I ran out I went to purchase more and decided to try the PErfector liquid this time. I'm glad I did! I feel like it's even more noticeable than the powder, Shri is what I want!! It lasts a long time, virtually all day. I work at an animal shelter and as much as I move around and keep busy, this stayed on through it all! I don't think it feels heavy or cakey at all. The only tiny thing I didn't like was that I feel it takes my foundation off a little bit, but it's not a huge issue. Overall I love it!!
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
Love how multi use this product is! I used t mixed in with foundation, applied overtop to high points of face, or underneath makeup all over my face for all over radiance.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
I love the Becca Slip on Perfector! I either use it as a highlighter or all over to create a glow. It is very sheer and easy to work with. It goes on smooth and blends well.
G J.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Yes yes yes! Gorgeous! I love the formula and use either under or in my foundation everyday. So glad they have this in Champagne Pop. I will repurchase this again and again.
Mari M.
woodinville, WA
I like to use this underneath my powder highlight to give it an extra boost/ staying power. it's easy to blend and doesn't ruin foundation. It doesn't sit heavy on my dry skin either. probably one of my favorite liquid highlighters
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.