BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Brittany K.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I thought I was going to hate this liquid gold but I really like it. I was afraid it would make my texture stand out really bad but the payoff is so pretty and pigmented. You can blend it out for something more natural too. I really like it mix it with foundation.
Irina B.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Moonstone more...
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER!!! I absolutely love it, definitely worth the hype, gives the most beautiful dewy glow. I use liquid version because I can mix it with foundation or apply to different parts of my face to highlight them
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I love this stuff! I have the shade opal. And I use it in a variety of ways. Sometimes I mix it in with foundation or sometimes I use it over foundation on my cheekbones and other places I highlight. I love the finish it gives!
Crystal H.
Kankakee, IL
I love this highlighter! Has amazing shimmer and goes on pretty flawlessly. It has a pearl look to it and it lasts almost all day. It has good pigment and is very beautiful on the skin. I would definitely be using this often.
Alana N.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love becca, I love this product. It's such a beautiful highlight that looks so good on my skin (I'm very very fair + neutral). If you want your face to glow, I recommend this product! I'll be purchasing this again and again
Morgan A.
Bellevue, NE
Love it!! Best for a dewy look. I use it underneath the pressed version for more intensity but if I want something more natural and dewy and less powdery I go for just the liquid. I only bought in a smaller size but definitely looking to repurchase in the full size
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I got this product as a deluxe sample in a subscription box (forget which one!) and really like it! It's great for adding shimmer to your eyelids and cheekbones without being too sparkly. I think "skin perfector" is a good name for it, because it enhances my skin.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I LOVE this highlighter.
Gave me the best summer glow. It's easy to apply and blends on well. I put this on and then added a little champagne pop on top (pressed powder version)
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
My new favorite highlighting primer! It makes the skin look so incredible and I find it to be hydrating as well! I have combo skin so I use this on the high points of the face! Works with dry/oily skin depending on placement
Luis P.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I Love This Foundation. It is a great match to my skin color and last for a long time even the whole day It stays nice And It Was a great expectation for a great brand . It is easy to use with its applicator. A great buy would buy it all the times I will need it!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.