BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Kristina Z.
Dayton, OH
I use this a lot mixed in with my more matte foundations to give a little more dewy fresh finish. I will usually use a little more in the highlight areas. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. Great value.
brenda c.
Houston , TX
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this liquid of foundation it really helps my skin to blend good as my skin color is . It’s not heavy as other foundations because some of them are so heavy and don’t feel good as this foundation. #GiftCrush
Jarod J.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Opal more...
This is so amazing. You can use this when you don't want to wear makeup that day. A little will go a long way and make you have a super natural look. Or you can make it intense by using this and the powder on top.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Received the color prosecco pop in my boxycharm and i loveeeee the color for summer it is a very subtle good color and looks like a natural glow on tan skin illove this applied with a beauty blender it’s amazing
Kaitlin T.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this product. It makes my make up go on so easily. But this is definitely not meant for someone with oily skin. We have shiny skin already, you don't want to amplify a million times more with this product
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This works really well, but I personally like the press powder highlighters for Becca. The glow on the liquid is comparable to the powder highlighter. Liquid or power becca highlighter is good either way, just depending on your personal preferences.
Nancy X.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love this primer. It gives life to the skin and smooth my foundation application. I use it under foundation and sometimes by itself. I would recommend for everyone. It's a must product. I have many for backups.
Leilany M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Moonstone, Other more...
I love this liquid highlight! I use it with a tightly packed brush and i dont rub but press it into my skin and it blends better than when i use my fingers or beauty blender. It makes my face look dewy and fresh.
Mary T.
Mount Carmel
Review for: Opal, Moonstone more...
I think this is the most amazing product. It can be worn under foundation for an enhanced glow or on top of foundation for a dewy effect. The colors are beautiful and my skin looks amazing. I love Becca products!
Bre J.
Probably my favorite form of highlight from becca. Although all forms are fantastic, the liquid is just a dream to either mix with foundation for a super dewy look or to add on top of foundation for the strobed look.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.