BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Catherine L.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I originally thought that this product was a liquid highlighter, but I found out it's meant to be mixed with moisturizer or foundation. I liked it as a highlight, however it was a little too yellow for my skin tone. Not really sure about if I like it or not.
Lindsey T.
Love love love this liquid highlight. I have 'Opal' in the liquid and pressed powder forms and when I received this, I was pleasantly surprised! It's extremely sheer and natural looking, but also very pretty and wearable for everyday use.
Courtney C.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
LOVE this. I love that you can mix it in with your foundation or just wear it as a highlighter! Very shuttle, but very beautiful. Becca has some of the best highlighters out there so never shy away from any of them!
Kseniya F.
Kew Gardens, NY
The best! My skin looked incredible when i was using this. I got a small sample of this product and made sure to use every last drop of it. Very natural looking, light weight... It is perfect and well worth the $ since you need just a little of it.
Laura P.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is new for me and I really like it. I think this would be great for all skin types. I only can use a little at a time because of my pale skin tone but the outcome was gorgeous. Wasn’t too gold like I thought it would be.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I picked up a little duo with this and the pressed version. The mini size lasts forever, I can't imagine the life of a full size. Love the paddle brush. I either apply directly to my skin or on the back of my hand. Blends easily for a natural highlight.
Illsie A.
BOSTON, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this. When I want that holy grill highlight. I put this on first on my face as a primer then I add moisturizer. Then I add on my foundation. And when I am all done with my makeup. I look like a million bucks.
Becky M.
I love using this on my shoulder and on my legs in the spring and summer time. I have it in champagne pop! I would recommend if you want your skin to glow beautifully.
Lindsey D.
Houston
Review for: Moonstone more...
Love, love, love this highlighter! It's the perfect shade for any skin tone. It lasts all day and gives off the best glow. It's easy to apply and doesn't rub your makeup off when you dab it in. A little goes a long way So I've have my tube for a while and have much more left. A must buy!
Julie B.
Absolutely love this product!! I mix a little bit with my foundation before putting it on to give me an all over glow! Especially in the winter when my skin gets dry and very blah looking it helps brighten it up and give me that glow! Love!!!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.