BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is great for summer time glow, it's natural and subtle. I have medium- light skin tone in winter and med-deep during summer and I can use it all year. It's worth the money. It's blendable and smooth & It's longwear.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Opal more...
I love this product for the summer! It creates such a wonderful glow! I love using it when going to the beach because my skin looks so luminous! It's so easy to apply because of the applicator. And a little goes a long way!
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love using this product as a finishing touch on top of my makeup! Super easy to apply, I put some on the back of my hand and dab on my highlighting points with my beauty blender. Would absolutely recommend this!
Liz D.
Great for a subtle glow, but you can also use as a base for powder highlighter to make it really pop! I have mine in opal and it's perfect for my pale skin. Blends in very easily. The only down side is the price.
brenda c.
Houston , TX
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this liquid of foundation it really helps my skin to blend good as my skin color is . It’s not heavy as other foundations because some of them are so heavy and don’t feel good as this foundation. #GiftCrush
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Everyone who knows about makeup knows of the shade champaign pop. This is gorgeous under neath your foundation as a primer to give you a glow from within look, or just on the high points of your cheek. So many uses with this!
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is such an awesome product. You can do just a little bit for a slight high light, or you can build it and add a very frantic look. I love all the colors. They're so beautiful and match almost any skin tone!
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Received the color prosecco pop in my boxycharm and i loveeeee the color for summer it is a very subtle good color and looks like a natural glow on tan skin illove this applied with a beauty blender it’s amazing
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This works really well, but I personally like the press powder highlighters for Becca. The glow on the liquid is comparable to the powder highlighter. Liquid or power becca highlighter is good either way, just depending on your personal preferences.
Leilany M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Moonstone, Other more...
I love this liquid highlight! I use it with a tightly packed brush and i dont rub but press it into my skin and it blends better than when i use my fingers or beauty blender. It makes my face look dewy and fresh.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.