BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Cindy E.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
fave shade out of all the becca shades i use this on my body and i mix it with my foundation for a luminous finish and my face always looks glowy and dewy i highly recommend for the dry and combo skin types.
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
I have two small sample sizes in the color moonstone and opal and they're stunning! I wear these on my cheek bones under the powder highlighters and it makes my highlight pop even more! The formula is so nice
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
Leaves skin looking naturally glowy, but can build up to super glowy if desired. Does not smudge foundation and sits beautifully on the skin. Can even add a drop in foundation before applying for a "lit from within" look. Would definitely recommend
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I received this as gratis when I worked at ulta! I LOVE IT! It seriously last a very long time! It’s pigmented but doesn’t overwhelm your face and make it look overly shimmery! I love to mix this into my foundation to give me a healthy looking glow!
Victoria P.
Review for: Opal more...
I think this product is really good for a subtle glow. Personally, I like to pop so this product alone isn't for me...unless it's one of those natural days. I like to use this with the BECCA pressed highlighters and it always works out beautifully!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
So easy to apply and so pretty! I have never used a liquid highlighter before and this was so easy to use and looked so pretty! I have combination skin and have had no problem with it.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I like this, I just prefer the pressed powder over this one. Also, you need to be careful as it's easy to use just a little too much, and end up looking like a disco ball. It's not a bad product by any means, I just feel there are better out there.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this highlight! It gives me a good, dewy look. It’s not an all-natural look but it’s also not like highlights that stand out a lot. I like to apply it using a stippling brush. Definitely will purchase this again and recommend it to everyone!
Nikita P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, it gives my skin the perfect glow when mixed in with my foundation. It's a part of my everyday makeup routine because it's easy to use and a little goes a long way. it's a bit pricey for everyday use but to me it's worth it.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I am still testing this. From what I can tell, I do like the glow, but it makes my skin so oily. I like to use it as a base for my foundation and it either goes well or doesn’t. I like Becca so I will continue to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.