BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
I like this one a lot. It works really well to help stick powder highlight on my face that's too stubborn to stay by itself. It's really pigmented and beautiful! I have the shade opal and it's perfect for my fair skin!
Kaylee E.
Brownsville
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This highlight gives me a beautiful glow . I would definitely buy this again . It's also very easy to apply & to blend , pros for this product is beautiful glow no cons at all , i recommend you all to get this product
Autumn L.
Great product! I like to use it under my foundation like a primer to give my face a glowy undertone. Creamy and easy to use. Shimmery finish for sure. I would recommend this for people who have combination to dry skin.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
I dont like liquid highlighters because I have oily skin. I was hoping I got the powder in my Boxycharm box but nope! Liquid always comes out uneven and streak like.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Loooooooove this liquid highlight! It's great on its own for a natural looking glow or topped with a powder highlight for a blinding look. I have a light complexion and this is the perfect shade of champagne gold for me.
Crystal O.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I say glow u say becca. Becca always is ok it's A1 game with glow kits and shimmers. This is no different. This liquid is sooooooooooo pigmented it's almost blinding. It stays on all day and doesn't wear out. I would definitely buy it again without a doubt
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
I love it in the shade opal. It is a liquid highlight and stays as a cream on the skin. It looks very natural. It can be worn alone, underneath foundation or over foundation. It has a glow and no glitter which is great.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
I own champagne pop and love this extra glow it adds to my face. Sometimes I just put on Becca hydrating primer and just this to my cheeks.. makes my face look glowing and fresh. I forsure would recommend to others :)
Sharon K.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love how luminous and versatile this product is. You can mix it into your foundation for an over-all glow, or place it strategically on your cheekbones and nose. A little goes a long way and this will last me forever
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis , Mn
I have this is Moonstone and I really do like the way this looks. I think on it's own, it gives the most beautiful sheen to the cheeks for a really natural, dewy look and under my foundation, it just makes me look glowy and princessy. Unfortunately, this does break me out and I'm not one to layer on the foundation so this feels so weird and oily through my foundation. I normally use Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless so it's not like I'm layering dewy primer under dewy foundation. I do set this and after a few minutes it's fine, but since my skin is so dry, it just looks weird. Like I have this glowy primer underneath that doesn't hydrate, it's just glowy, and then I set my foundation adn then I get weird dry patches. So it ends up looking like I have dry patches with dewy skin.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.