BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I just tried this out in store!! WOW!! I did not think I would like it but I have come to ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Such a pretty finish. Not too sparkly just so perfect! Would be aw some under a foundation! Definitely want to purchase it in the future!
Ashley C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is a great highlighter. It gives you a natural glow and can be used mixed in to your foundation or used on your cheekbones for a soft highlight. It comes with a lot of product and toon me a whole year to finish it. I would recommend it.
Lindsay K.
Germantown, WI
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I only gave this 4 stars because it is not easy to apply. I like that I can concentrate the highlight on whatever part I want but I feel like it doesn't blend well. I would recommend this to others if you want subtle concentrated highlight.
Courtney C.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I adore this product. I mix it with my foundation every day to ensure my skin glows. It mixes right in an goes over the skin smoothly. You don't look like you are covered in glitter, just a subtle healthy glow. I would highly recommend this.
Layla C.
Review for: Opal more...
It works great!! It's very blendable and easy to apply. It's a really pretty color. It lasts a long time. Putting a powder highlighter is blinding. By itself it is natural but bright. I do see myself buying it again. I recommend it to others
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
Perfect for a #luminous glow. I love to mix this into my foundation. Or I also like to put this on my shoulders and chest in the summertime for a bronzy glow. I have dry skin and this works very well for me. Would definitely recommend!
Brittny L.
Greensboro
I have this in "Opal" and I love it! I got it in my Sephora "Play" box and immediately had to go buy the full size bottle. A little bit definitely goes a long way, which makes me feel like I got my money's worth with this product. Love the highlight it gives!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I love this product because it is super versatile. It's super concentrated that you only need a little bit of product. I love adding a dot to my primer mixed up to give myself a dewy look or add it to my foundation which gives a more reflected look. Another great way to use it is to dab a little bit of product on the top of your cheekbones or anywhere you want to highlight and go over with a powder highlighter to set it. The only downfall is that it has little chunks of pearl reflects in the product so when you mix it with your foundation (and so happen to accidently add too much) you can see the flecks reflecting back from any light which kind of makes you look like a disco ball. With flash photography, it gives you a glowy and dewy look.
Sally Z.
Albany , NY
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love becca for their highlighters. This tone matches with my skin tone and gives a very brightening effect. It blends in with my skin and looks very natural. Make sure you blend everything out for the natural effect. I highly recommend!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love this because I use a pump in some of my more matte foundations and it makes my skin look so much more luminous. It has lasted me forever and is a great product overall. Becca has beautiful highlighting products.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.