BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?9 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Emily O.
Tallahassee, FL
I squeeze a few drops of this Becca product into my liquid foundation and it makes my skin look beautifully glowy. I love Becca products but I find them to be a tad expensive so I don't typically buy them. They always have very good pigment though so I guess it's worth the price.
Christina S.
Review for: Opal more...
Best highlighter ever!!! I love cream products and this one is so good! Not only is it a great highlighter for your cheeks, it works great if you mix it with your foundation for a glowy base. You can also wear it by itself on the skin and you look like a GLOWING GODDESS!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This added such an awesome glow to my face! It was what I'd call a healthy glow nothing crazy like a golden highlight but looked flawless. It blended well with both a beauty blender and a brush but it did dry quick so you have to blend immediately and do one side at a time
Sara S.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love Becca highlighters. Haven't found one I don't like. They are very subtle, smell amazing and give a perfect amount of glow without sparkles. Great for work or more conservative situations. I would love to own them all! Try the lavender primer highlight too, amazing
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Review for: Opal more...
I love mixing this with my ultra Matte liquid foundations! I'm very oily, but I hate looking dry and hate looking dull with Matte foundations... just a small amount of this mixed in with my Matte foundations gives me the perfect balance of Demi Matte with a natural glow! :)
Megan N.
Spring, TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I got this in my boxycharm and I enjoy it. I don't use liquid highlighters that much, as I have oily skin, but I always have a nice glow when I wear this. I was worried the gold color would pull too yellow on my skin, but I use just a dab as a little goes a long way.
Alyssa H.
I did not mind the formula and I received this as a sample, but the color was too dark for me.  It became noticeable on my cheek and I was hoping I could hide the difference with a blush but it did not really help. I definitely could not use it on my nose as a highlighter.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I received one of these in a Boxycharm and I still rave about it. I love to Contor with cream underneath my powders and this just gives my powder highlight the extra pop that it needs. Becca always knows how to do the job and I would pay every penny for her products adore them!
Lindsey A.
Montrose, NY
I bought this in Opal and have discovered the ease of getting a beautiful, natural glow for day-to-day or a more glam approach when finished off with a little of the shimmering skin perfecter powder! Use your fingertip to apply just a tiny bit along your cheekbones, down the center of the nose, a little above & below the arch of your brows and a touch along your Cupid's bow. MAGIC!!
Becky H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I really wanted to love this product. The color Opal was such a beautiful finish and fit my skin tone so well. However, I rated this 3 stars because I had an allergic reaction to the product. I noticed after wearing it 2-3 times that my skin would become irritated and bumpy wherever I had applied the product. Extremely sad I couldn't enjoy this beautiful product!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
How do u apply this?
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?