BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this highlight! It gives me a good, dewy look. It’s not an all-natural look but it’s also not like highlights that stand out a lot. I like to apply it using a stippling brush. Definitely will purchase this again and recommend it to everyone!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
So easy to apply and so pretty! I have never used a liquid highlighter before and this was so easy to use and looked so pretty! I have combination skin and have had no problem with it.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I like this better than the powder version. It isn't as intense on my 40 year old skin. It really gives the perfect glow. It is on the pricey side but the amount of product you get should last for a long time. I apply mine with a beauty blender.
Nikita P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, it gives my skin the perfect glow when mixed in with my foundation. It's a part of my everyday makeup routine because it's easy to use and a little goes a long way. it's a bit pricey for everyday use but to me it's worth it.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I am still testing this. From what I can tell, I do like the glow, but it makes my skin so oily. I like to use it as a base for my foundation and it either goes well or doesn’t. I like Becca so I will continue to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Monique P.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Its okay,great pigmentation but leaves a streaky finish on my foundation. Its hard to blend but as i said its a gorgeous color!!! Champagne gold undertones just like the powder highlighter. I would not purchase unless the formula was recreated.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I received a sample size in my sephora play! And I wasn't very impressed. If you're oily, don't use this. It'll make your makeup slip everywhere, and make you look 10x oiler since it is a shimmering skin perfector. If you like dewy looks and are normal/dry skin you might really enjoy this!
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I pop this under my highlight for that blinding highlight or I mix it with my foundation or primer for an amazing dewy glow. It's super creamy, and sucha beautiful product in every way you use it! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I'm not a huge liquid highlighter fan but this product is nice. Adds just the right amount of highlight without being too glittery. Blends well and is lightweight. Looks nice with my complexion too and probably would go nicely on any skin tone.
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Moonstone more...
This highlighter is great for a no makeup look and a full face! Using this alone leaves a wet looking natural glow. I also use this under a powder highlight for a higher intensity. This product has lasted me a long time, I would highly recommend.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.