BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Becca was the first highlighter I ever bought and I can say I was not disappointed in my buy! It may be high priced but you definitely get what you pay for! well pigmented and I got lots of compliments on my amazing highlight! Great buy! You won't regret.
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
As I stated in previous review I love becca products. There is something about their liquid anything be it highlighter or broncer that goes perfectly on. This product does not disappoint. Sephora all the way for getting this any many other becca products
Nina A.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This product is amazing if you want an intense highlight! I don't use it everyday, but when I do I put in on my cheekbones and set it with a powder highlighter. It looks seriously GORGEOUS and lasts all day. I use the shade Opal and it suits my pale winter skin tone as well as my tanned summer skin.
Ronnie H.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Really like this for dry/textured skin. Sometimes a powder highlighter can give you a really gross texture or pick up ok dry patches, uneven areas in skin. This is perfect, you can even use it under your foundation to give you a "glow from within look."
Healim K.
Elk Grove
The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector definitely lives up to the highlighter hype. For those of you who want that highlight to pop, this product is great for use either alone or under a powder highlight. It's very versatile for use either on the face or the body, and the great thing is that you can mix it into your lotion or foundation. I only have a few qualms about this product. This product does have a strong fragrance to it. It smells heavily of vintage perfume. I'm not sure if this is because mine is a dud though as I also have a deluxe sized sample of this and it does not have this scent. The pump is also hard to control. Sometimes I just want a little bit to highlight my cheekbones, but even with the utmost care, too much is dispensed, which wastes the product. Granted, there is a lot of product inside, but it would be nice to have a pump that is easier to use. Also, the plastic cap is quite fragile as mine has cracked. All in all, assuming that the perfume scent in mine was just a dud issue, it's a great product for those of you who want the strong highlight and the versatility of a liquid highlighter; however, with that said, I can't say it's my favorite highlighter nor do I think I would repurchase this due to the fact that there are lots of other highlighters to try out on the market.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Review for: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop, Topaz, Pearl, Rose Gold, Opal, Moonstone more...
I think the formula of the Becca liquid highlighters is gorgeous. It's like a smoother less pigmented (but buildable) alternative to the Cover FX drops. The shade range is great and you can add a drop or two to your foundation for an all over radiance.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I am in love. The glow is absolutely perfect, not too much, not too little. It is sheer and is an orangeish pinkish look. I love it. I was unsure about how the liquid would be but it is so easy to use and applies so much better than powder highlighter.
Loraine K.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this!!! You can apply before or after foundation. Also looks great on top of powders. I love applying with a sponge on the high points of my face and it looks amazing. If you want to intensity, apply powder highlighter on top! And boom!
Maruly C.
So gorg! I love this because you can use it in so much different ways: to intensify your highlight putting a powder one on top, to mix it with foundation or bbcream, to create a soft-natural glow on the high points of your face and body. Worth the penny
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I don't know if this is the exact color I have but I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'm a person that can't leave the house without full face makeup on. But since it's summer and I tanned, I started just throwing this on with some concealer and my skin looks so so good! It's so easy, so pretty and so worth it!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.