BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?7 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Opal, Moonstone more...
I tried swatching both of these when I swatched the powders to compare, and I guess i'm partial but I prefer the powders because of my skin type. I would use these to mix with my foundation but use very little because of how pigmented they are and how much you get!! If you like liquid highlighters you'll love this!
Danielle A.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
First time trying a Becca product. I received it in my Boxycharm box. I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
The liquid version of the highlights is not as intense as the pressed but it is great for a subtle glow. I mostly use it as a base for my pressed highlight to make it even more intense. I also love to mix it with my foundation to give an all over dewy glow
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
While I prefer pressed highlights I still love Becca's liquid highlighter in Prosecco Pop!  It looks great on. The pump will pump out quite a lot if you press too hard so you need to be careful when using but other than that it's perfect. It is pricey but you get a lot and it's worth it for sure.
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I absolutely love this! I use it to highlight my cheeks, nose, lips- then of course top with a powder. Not a lot of gurus are using this and I have no idea why- absolutely gorgeous blended in with a beauty blender then set with a powder highlight. Any color will die according to skin tone. Thank you Becca!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I thought this was like a face primer, but its actually more like a highlighter. A dab of this goes a super long way. Sephora recommends dabbing this on in a C-shape around the outer side of your eyes. I did just that and I feel like a Kardashian. They always have that perfect glow and now I have my own secret weapon to achieve that look!

I tried this in Opal
Thalia P.
Hollywood
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones), Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop, Moonstone, Rose Gold more...
The best.  This highlighter,  really brings up the look in your face.  It's really worth buying it.  It can be used for all types of skin color.  To be honest this is one of my favorites because I have very Matte face and got the color.  It's perfect for when you want to shine
haley h.
indianapolis
This perfector is great for summer! It gives your skin a AMAZING glow without over using! And doesn't get on your clothes and will last all day I love using this on my legs and shoulders! Beautiful formula and I will keep purchasing ! I love all becca products it's a little on the high side but worth every penny!
Rosemary R.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I simply love this!!!! Its my first liquid highligther that i use and it suprised me!!! Its looks so noce and has a fabulos glow! I believe anyone can use this because its really light on the skin! I really want to buy the other colors!😍
Kate E.
Sanibel, FL
This highlighter is "ok" but I came to expect a lot more from BECCA. The liquid isn't super highlight-y the way the creams and powders are, and while its still a fine highlighter, for the price I would expect much more. The of the bottle is large but at this rate I don't see myself using even close to all of it because it's pigment isn't that great.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Shannon K.