BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Becky H.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I really wanted to love this product. The color Opal was such a beautiful finish and fit my skin tone so well. However, I rated this 3 stars because I had an allergic reaction to the product. I noticed after wearing it 2-3 times that my skin would become irritated and bumpy wherever I had applied the product. Extremely sad I couldn't enjoy this beautiful product!
Katelynn O.
Circle Pines, MN
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Love this! It's beautiful, blends seamlessly without smudging my flundation, and has a great glow. I personally use it under the powder highlight to give it extra glow. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed HighlighterBECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Sara F.
Review for: Moonstone more...
Just used this once an so far it's decent. Not a big fan of the container, for some reason the top really bothers me. It's shimmery and a liquid if you couldn't tell. I put it on with my fingers and it seems to last well but I'm not finished with my first day yet. We'll see how it lasts!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I received one of these in a Boxycharm and I still rave about it. I love to Contor with cream underneath my powders and this just gives my powder highlight the extra pop that it needs. Becca always knows how to do the job and I would pay every penny for her products adore them!
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Rose Gold more...
My go to highlighter! This is the only Becca product I currently use (I'd be willing to try more, but I'm currently addicted to Tarte!) I use this highlighter every day! It is not streaky, and goes on smooth! It lasts for hours, making your skin look and feel vibrant!
Isabel E.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Love this liquid highlight so much. I use this on my "no-makeup makeup" days. I'll do some quick spot concealing, curl my lashes and pop this highlight on the tops of my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow and it ties the whole look together. Looks so natural and dewy!
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Of course, this is beautiful. BECCA has come out with such amazing products recently , I am highly impressed. I  will be sticking with my champagne pop compact but this is a fun switch up and great for an extra dewy day that you want to look cute but casual.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love putting their liquid highlighters underneath the powder because I feel like it acts as a glue and a primer because it lays down a shine itself and then you can top it off. I don't really love using them alone though, I think they need something on top.
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
Can I give this 6 stars??? Becca is my all time favorite foundation and this one has the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like a glitter queen. Becca foundations have so many shades to fit all skin tones. And the best part is that a little goes a long way!
Emily S.
I love this liquid highlight so much. I have the shades moonstone and opal. Highlighting is my favorite part of makeup so I love this product a lot. It looks super natural and adds a great glow!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.