BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Chelsea B.
artesia, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I cannot rave enough about this product!!!!!!! I absolutely love the way this applies and how it looks! It doesn't give you a glittery chunky look and it doesn't cake up when you add more. I use this in so many ways; as highlighter alone, mixing it in with my foundation, or even under my powder highlight. I even wear it by itself without any other makeup to give me a natural glow wet look
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
This shimmering skin perfector liquid looks beautiful as a primer for makeup. Makes me look glowy and dewy without looking sweaty. My only complaint would be that I have to use an actual primer underneath this because it doesn't hold my foundation as well as I'd like it to.
Lauren W.
These liquid highlighters are beautiful. I have opal and moonstone, and I hope to pick up pearl soon. They give the perfect dewy shimmer without having any glitter in them, and Becca has a great color range that caters to all skin tones. They're pricey, but you get so much product that it lasts forever. I love them.
Marlena D.
LOVVEEE this!! A little bit goes a long way, so even though I bought the travel size at Sephora, I still have lot left after a year. It is great to apply to your upper cheek bones, down the middle of your nose, and a little above your upper lip. Especially when you plan on being out in the sunlight, this adds just the right amount of glow (without being sparkly) that you're looking for!
Beth W.
I usually use pressed highlight for my cheekbones, but if you're looking to add an all over glow, I highly recommend adding a little of this to your foundation for a 'lit from within' look. I mix a little moonstone in with a non dewy bb cream and the effect is lovely. A little goes a long way, so use wisely!
Mia F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
beautiful glow from within liquid highlight. this is best for dry skin purely because it is a liquid product, not a powder, but it is usable by all. the color is gorgeous. one fault: the pump can be a little "all or nothing" but you can still easily work with it. good product!! i don't have tooooo much to compare it to but it is more subtle than the dropper liquids. beautiful dewy finish
Alysa L.
Bridgeport, CT
I purchased this in Champagne Pop and it has subbed in for the Becca backlight primer on occasions I go out and want an extra umph of glow. I also use this after I apply concealer for an extra glow around the apples of my cheeks for when I apply the champagne pop pressed powder. Going to be a regular purchase item for me.
Cynthia S.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I used this by mixing it with my foundation. You could also use it on top of the foundation. I loved it so much I will repurchase becca produces very high quality. It's great for drier skin if you're oily I'd use it carefully it can make you look more oily. On top of the foundation I just used my beauty blender to blend it into my cheek bone area. You could use a finger as well.
Brittany P.
Hampton , VA
Overall this is a good product. I know it says it is a highlight but I wouldn't use it as such . I use it before my foundation but after my primer to add a little pop to my face. I have this product in the color topaz which I believe matches to closely with my skin tone so it does show as well so I will be purchasing in a different shade to see if I can get better pay off.
Taylor H.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I like this highlighter, but personally it is a bit dark for me, so I cannot wear it as a highlight. That's why I give it 4/5 stars. I have mixed this in with my foundation and it looked beautiful and thats the only way I can wear this particular color. I want to try more and see if those shades work better for my skintone. I have a light-medium skintone. This is a great product.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.