BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
A while ago a friend gave me this product which I love, I love the shine that gives in the makeup. I do not tend to use liquid illuminators because my skin is oily but this is very light and its smell is soft. Although I'm finished I love it I always use it for my clients because it lasts a lot. Since I have tried it I will buy it...
Meghan F.
I'm almost out and I'm sure I'll be running to ulta or Sephora to purchase another. I love how moisturized and beautiful it leaves the skin. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I just throw this over some SPF, toss on some mascara and run out the door. It makes your skin look healthy and beautiful.
Emily G.
Belton, TX
If I'm being honest, this isn't exactly the most pigmented, so if you really want an extra luminous glow, I wouldn't recommend this... However, it gives off such a natural subtle glow to the cheeks and wherever you apply it. I wear this on the days when my skin looks a little dull and I need a pick me up. If you want something more pigmented, I'd go for their powders.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like to mix this product with my foundation. I have dry skin, so this makes it look more luminous. I think it lasts as long as your foundation. It not super shimmery, it just adds a nice glow. You do t need too much so it's pretty long lasting. I gave it 4 stars because it is a little expensive.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
are you kidding me?! I spend $100 at Sephora and the thing I love best is the free sample? ha ha. I was so surprised by this product and now understand why Becca products are such cult favorites. More, I need MORE! I want to try every product now. It makes my skin look youthful and luminous and it helps my makeup last all day but still dewy.
Katie W.
Ocean City , NJ
This stuff is unreal. I was unsure about it when I first applied it in the store, but once I got home my skin felt & looked amazing. Subtle shimmer but it just makes your whole face look illuminated & smooths imperfections at the same time. My skin felt so soft & looked so glory. Obsessed.
Marianna S.
I love Becca's highlights in all form! I decided to try this one out and of course loved it. If you like a more subtle and glossy highlight versus a more metallic-intense one, I would choose this liquid form. I actually like to layer my Becca powder highlight over the liquid when I want to amp up the intensity and give my powder highlight a better base. I have it in the shade Opal and I have a light medium skin tone.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this stuff! I love mixing a little bit with my foundation because it gives me the perfect glow. I do have oily skin so I don't go overboard. For some reason this is the right amount, even for ladies and gents with oily skin. It doesn't feel greasy, sticky and doesn't run. It perfectly mixes well and doesn't just sit on your face. It sort of melts into your skin. I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Denisa E.
London
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter!!! Because of my job I had a chance to try many different products and honestly there are many great highlighters on the market but this one is #1. I have it the Opal shade and it creates the most flattering highlight, very noticeable yet super natural. I use it on the top of my cheekbones and eye lids as it looks amazing! I have the liquid formula as I prefer that one and the pressed powder is great too! Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes natural glowing skin.
Pamela G.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Hands down my favorite highlighter out there! Stats on all day and has the perfect dewy finish!!! Lasts so long! This product a little really does go a longgggg wayyy! I would defiantly buy it again! Honestly you can’t go wrong with this highlighter!!! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.